Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Rilizra the Annihilator of Villages" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114486
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 27-Apr-13 04:08 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114486, "(DELETED) [None] Rilizra the Annihilator of Villages"

Sat Apr 27 14:07:13 2013

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Rilizra perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:43
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:114

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Bagronk Sha (Anonymous)Sat 27-Apr-13 04:29 PM
Charter member
#114487, "NOOOOO!!!!! You can't leave me!"
In response to Reply #0

Why!? I'm soooo sorry my time fell off as Bagronk, was just working on some other things. *sigh* The Grinning Skull Village will never be complete without you, I'm truly going to miss running around with you. You were definitely what makes an Orc an Orc, never afraid to ravage and pillage whomever, I learned a lot from you and will miss your company.

Damn, did I say NOOOOOO already!?

--Bagronk Sha, The Last of the Shas

RilizraSun 05-May-13 11:01 PM
Member since 05th May 2013
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114613, "My official goodbye"
In response to Reply #1

Orcs are an amazingly fun class to play. They are pk overpowered, have abusable talents for gathering and unlim orc only eq for sale in town that is better then most can regear. They heal so freakishly fast that you can be beat to hell bleeding all kinds with disease and still not lose much hp every tick.

Thank you for the role exp, it felt like you liked my story and I did my best to play it. I will buy my Pbf within a couple weeks, love to see what you thought behind the scenes.

Skrugga are made for defense, but I shelled amazing damage that ended most fights with a little lag. I will play more skrugga until I master the build I am looking for; i'll talk orc shop in another post where I address some buggy concerns and other questions

Fun to see so many talented players running orcs and I was going to run my first non chief aspiring orc! We woulda had so much more fun

Bagronk, you were a big reason I took the char seriuously, I ran an orc really just to warm back up to playing and they explore better then most people think. They can do about anything I think we showed the mud ' I put my lastname as Sha, but didn't have enough time to earn it I spose or get noticed but they gave me plenty of imm exp to work with '

I'll be back soon with something different, love the game despite all the changes, great job everyone

Zheesus
Chris Couillard

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114486 Previous topic | Next topic