Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Arestal the Grand Master of Artistry" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114465
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 26-Apr-13 11:52 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114465, "(AUTO) [None] Arestal the Grand Master of Artistry"

Fri Apr 26 09:49:49 2013

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Arestal perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:83

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

LeafFri 26-Apr-13 02:05 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#114468, "Aw shucks"
In response to Reply #0

I kept telling myself I'd log in so I wouldn't auto, and then I'd get back into the char. That obviously didn't happen.

First bard, was fun, but if I ever played my other char, I'd forget what songs did what, so there was that. Got to see some new areas, which was a lot of fun, and some of the folks I ran around with were great.

Nerplunkt, you were funny, and thanks for tolerating my noobish ways. Your songs were a hell of a lot stronger than mine.

Caladrius (or whatever it was, the elf muter), you sure seemed to know what you were talking about, regarding my bard abilities as well as your apparently extensive game knowledge. Thanks for sharing some of that information, I definitely learned a lot.

Neltouda, just because I never knew what the hell I would say to you doesn't mean I didn't want to come say something. I never have a clue how to begin, handle, or end interactions with Imms, especially as non empowerment classes. But it was neat having you stop by to talk when I was a lowbie and exploring/questing for what I thought would be a brief chat but ended up being more like 15-20 minutes of talk. Thanks.

Ignorance is bliss, and I know too many happy people.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114465 Previous topic | Next topic