Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Iacegr the Legend of the Battlefi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114458
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 25-Apr-13 08:44 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114458, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Iacegr the Legend of the Battlefield, Crimson-Stained"

Thu Apr 25 18:42:07 2013

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Iacegr perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:133

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I really stunk up the joint, Iacegr (Anonymous), 26-Apr-13 11:44 AM, #3
Reply Nah, Oaneewke (Anonymous), 26-Apr-13 10:42 PM, #5
Reply Good job, Akresius, 02-May-13 08:22 PM, #9
Reply Don't be so bossy., an outlander (Anonymous), 26-Apr-13 11:43 AM, #2
Reply Who were you?, Iacegr (Anonymous), 26-Apr-13 11:53 AM, #4
     Reply It was pretty obvious, an outlander (Anonymous), 28-Apr-13 12:23 PM, #6
          Reply Gotcha Jaycin nt , Iacegr (Anonymous), 28-Apr-13 02:44 PM, #7
               Reply No he got away., an out (Anonymous), 28-Apr-13 03:25 PM, #8
Reply You seemed like a cool cat, what happned?nt, demon, 26-Apr-13 01:08 AM, #1

Iacegr (Anonymous)Fri 26-Apr-13 11:44 AM
Charter member
#114464, "I really stunk up the joint"
In response to Reply #0

Saw Urgraj fighting and thought this would be a really cool build in outlanders. I am probably 1/2 the skill of Urgraj's player and as a result I did pretty terribly. I enjoyed everything else, minus the swollen outlander cabal, but everyone in it was pretty cool and showed me some great stuff.

Akresius: Really enjoyed our stuff from my end. I remember fighting Grafacut and thinking this is what a great akresius follower is and realizing I wasnt anywhere close. Your religion is extremely cool, you gave me a very cool task, but I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for so I kinda sputtered around. I'll be back with something that I feel can properly demonstrate your religion.

Noviask: Man we tangled like mad. For the longest time I could get any EQ of value that would give me the proper saves to fight you. Then I found a few things and slapped on a -50 set, which aided me greatly.

Thanks to everyone for the help and the fights.

Oaneewke (Anonymous)Fri 26-Apr-13 10:42 PM
Charter member
#114472, "Nah"
In response to Reply #3

You did fine I think, I dug your surly RP. Wish you had stuck it out.

AkresiusThu 02-May-13 08:22 PM
Member since 15th Nov 2011
280 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114558, "Good job"
In response to Reply #3

RE: I really stunk up the joint. Disagree.

I thought you were doing very well. You certainly weren't as deathful as Grafacut, but there were flashes of brilliance in there if I watched long enough (and I did).

Good luck with your next.

an outlander (Anonymous)Fri 26-Apr-13 11:43 AM
Charter member
#114463, "Don't be so bossy."
In response to Reply #0

You were a cool cat, but at times you were very annoying. I don't know if you had died and were mad or what the deal was, but if you the player gets mad don't take it out on other characters IC. Don't boss the lower level outlanders around and command them to retrieve the fetish because you miss your cabal powers. Especially when they are more outnumbered than you are.

Other than that you were a solid character.

Iacegr (Anonymous)Fri 26-Apr-13 11:53 AM
Charter member
#114466, "Who were you?"
In response to Reply #2

I try not to come off as bossy, but my character was definitely a pissed of fela who had her womb ripped out of her body, so I did play with an edge that I felt a evil outlander should.

That being said, I will ALWAYS push people to retrieve. THat is your #1 reason for being in a cabal. If you are too busy exploring/learning than retrieving from 1-2 people you can fight, then you aren't doing your duty to the cabal. I am fine without cabal powers, but I can't stand players who have the mentality of "well I'll wait for everyone to log off to retrieve" Even if I face 3-4 people, I'll poke and prod until I either die, or achieve my results.

an outlander (Anonymous)Sun 28-Apr-13 12:23 PM
Charter member
#114495, "It was pretty obvious"
In response to Reply #4

you were mad at not being able to chamo when you mentioned not being able to get away from your enemies. You kept bitching and saying crap like why are you not retrieving or why is the fetish still gone. I died trying to retrieve and you kept bitching and bitching. Then when you realize I died you bitch about me dieing. WTF! If you want to play like that, I'll suggest the Empire cabal for you sire.

Iacegr (Anonymous)Sun 28-Apr-13 02:44 PM
Charter member
#114500, "Gotcha Jaycin nt "
In response to Reply #6

NT

an out (Anonymous)Sun 28-Apr-13 03:25 PM
Charter member
#114501, "No he got away."
In response to Reply #7

However you did bitch at him too. Try an imperial you might fight the bill.

demonFri 26-Apr-13 01:08 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2010
78 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#114460, "You seemed like a cool cat, what happned?nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114458 Previous topic | Next topic