Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Jode the Planewalker, Provincial M..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114392
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 23-Apr-13 11:48 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114392, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Jode the Planewalker, Provincial Magistrate"

Tue Apr 23 09:47:29 2013

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Jode perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:184

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TMNSSat 27-Apr-13 10:31 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114490, "Sounds like a Jerry character. If so, kudos Jerry!"
In response to Reply #0

You're at least attempting to try and branch out! I respect that.

BorkahdSat 27-Apr-13 05:00 PM
Member since 17th Mar 2009
187 posts
#114488, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Jode the Planewalker, Provinci..."
In response to Reply #0

I thought that this was a pretty crappy character and it had the 'feel' of being a particular person who I believe is banned from these forums.

Going OOC numerous times, outright lying, and just being a general douche when big brother wasn't watching.

I hope you enjoy your next and it isn't the same character with a new coded race.

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

Leyras (Anonymous)Thu 25-Apr-13 11:49 AM
Charter member
#114453, "Leyras had some strong feelings about this char"
In response to Reply #0

To Leyras, this character seemed way too jingoistic to remain good.

You were perfectly willing to steam roll over good aligned Wardens, force your way to taking the Fetish, and then kill good aligned Wardens when they retrieve. By steamroll I mean just throwing yourself out there without protections, attacking the Refuge, and daring a Warden to kill you (even though you had no compunctions about doing the same!)

You also strongly complained to Fort and other Wardens about being attacked even though you are good -- even though, hypocritically, you didn't seem to have a problem killing Wardens! This hypocrisy had me scratching Leyras scratching his head "wtf?" more than a few times.

Eventually, Leyras ended up trying to pull you away from the Spirit and accidentally killed you, leaving him a Baerinika follower and an elf who killed an elf and a good aligned char. I/he are still dealing with the repercussions of that.

From my perpective, this char provided challenging RP and drama during otherwise slow sessions, (even though I would rather have not had Leyras go down this path after all his prior melodrama) and was never a PK threat. Thanks for pushing the edge and making things fun!

I tried really hard to talk to you for some extended periods of time when you weren't raiding. You were willing to respond, for which I give you credit, but I would think that you'd more willing to have conversation given you seemed to have made this character to explore the good vs good situation.

I think you can remain "jingoistic" and RP hating the Refuge without acting a bit like a griefer. Too many people seem to be falling into the mode of trying to make the game less fun for their opps just to win, these days.

P.S. Your character seemed to place a lot of importance on "who struck who first" when you would raid the Refuge. I'm not sure if that's just an RP device or not. So that you know, when a conjurer attacks, your minions with area attacks WILL attack everyone in the room. Specifically, anyone in camouflage. This is what happened the day Leyras killed Jode.

Obaki (Anonymous)Tue 23-Apr-13 06:25 PM
Charter member
#114405, "I have no idea what inspired you to full loot me."
In response to Reply #0

after killing me with out of range lieutenants and then be a complete #### about it. I don't mind the full loot, it happens. What I'd like to know, if there was, in fact, any reason or if you were just being a ####.

Hilamar (Anonymous)Tue 23-Apr-13 05:49 PM
Charter member
#114403, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Jode the Planewalker, Provinci..."
In response to Reply #0

No! What happened to Jode! I noticed your time started to slip away but I figured it was just a busy time of year as April/May always seems to be!

Would love to know what your opinions of the Spire are, especially in these trying times? I know you didn't always agree with me and I knew it pissed you off having to deal with Junrae.

My opinion of Jode was one who liked to hear himself talking a lot, but you had a lot of wisdom that Hilamar always was willing to listen to, and I was proud I choose you as one of my Provincial Magistrates. I was really hoping to see you as a Justiciar, but I will admit, was a little worried that we'd not see eye to eye on some policies.

Good luck to whatever you play next!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114392 Previous topic | Next topic