Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Brendsen the Grand Master of C..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114360
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 20-Apr-13 10:00 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114360, "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Brendsen the Grand Master of Changelings, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan"

Sat Apr 20 19:58:43 2013

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Brendsen perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:49

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Bargi (Anonymous)Sun 21-Apr-13 01:14 PM
Charter member
#114369, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Brendsen the Grand Master ..."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to see this. Liked your forms and how you could use them against me.

GLWYN

xrusSun 21-Apr-13 12:50 AM
Member since 13th May 2011
318 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114362, "Why you liked 'get all corpse' so much?"
In response to Reply #0

It is not a rule of the Spire currently, right?

VonzamirSun 21-Apr-13 10:41 AM
Member since 07th Jun 2011
659 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114366, "not my char but......"
In response to Reply #1

I think its pretty common when playing a decisive underdog to get frustrated due to constant retrieving, dieing, and getting nickled and dimed on eq. When they do manage to kill someone, the form their frustration may take is a full loot, which leads to a full in return and often a rage delete.

Its almost more important to stay classy when you are losing, because you will have more opportunities to receive charity.

xrusSun 21-Apr-13 01:04 PM
Member since 13th May 2011
318 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114368, "Seeing your point.."
In response to Reply #2

I didn't refer to those situations which you were outnumbered/out-powered retrieving the scales (which was most of the cases).

I was referring to a very few situations which your foe (My char) was outnumbered and you still did it, which caused me think that it's a current policy of the Spire. (It is written in the laws that if magistrates see fit, they should loot more than just weapons, so nothing wrong with such policy when Tree is much stronger).

But anyway, I see your point. It's very hard for me to do what I expect others do to my chars, when I'm frustrated (And mostly I am because my chars are weak/willing to PK).

GLWYN

VonzamirSun 21-Apr-13 02:11 PM
Member since 07th Jun 2011
659 posts
#114370, "Wasn't my character, just guessing....."
In response to Reply #3

Also when you are normally outgunned, its not that hard to develop a bad attitude that kinda colors everything you do regardless of the situation. Or the guy could just be a ####head, who knows?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114360 Previous topic | Next topic