Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Ursetra Soulforge the Legend of the B..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114356
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 20-Apr-13 02:24 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114356, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Ursetra Soulforge the Legend of the Battlefield, Lover and a Fighter"

Sat Apr 20 12:22:53 2013

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Ursetra perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:193

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ursetra Soulforge the Legend of t..., Mylene (Anonymous), 24-Apr-13 10:17 PM, #8
Reply I was looking forward to more fights! Oh well. Take Car..., Sakai (Anonymous), 22-Apr-13 07:36 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ursetra Soulforge the Legend of t..., Tolgrumm, 21-Apr-13 07:55 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ursetra Soulforge the Legend of t..., kraldinor (Anonymous), 21-Apr-13 08:07 PM, #5
Reply I hope losing holy mark.. wasn't a factor in your delet..., Nyst (Anonymous), 20-Apr-13 03:14 PM, #1
     Reply Not at all, was just finished so to speak, lasentia, 21-Apr-13 08:28 AM, #2
          Reply Gonna miss running around with ya., Swaareti (Anonymous), 21-Apr-13 04:24 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Not at all, was just finished so to speak, Ekaerok (Anonymous), 22-Apr-13 08:41 AM, #6

Mylene (Anonymous)Wed 24-Apr-13 10:17 PM
Charter member
#114446, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ursetra Soulforge the Legend of t..."
In response to Reply #0

Wow, it was a pleasure to get to know you on both sides of the coin. I still don't think there was a bigger thorn than Salyeris and I wished I had more time to travel with you as Ursetra. Take a break and I hope if it is something you can have fun with we will see you again.

--Mylene

Sakai (Anonymous)Mon 22-Apr-13 07:36 PM
Charter member
#114384, "I was looking forward to more fights! Oh well. Take Car..."
In response to Reply #0

nt

TolgrummSun 21-Apr-13 07:55 PM
Member since 24th Feb 2013
64 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114373, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ursetra Soulforge the Legend of t..."
In response to Reply #0

Great character in a string of great characters. I wish we would have had more time as allies (once?) but every aspect our interaction was thoroughly enjoyable for me. Hope to see you back some day.

kraldinor (Anonymous)Sun 21-Apr-13 08:07 PM
Charter member
#114374, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ursetra Soulforge the Legend of t..."
In response to Reply #4

I also wish you had more time with nexans as an ally.

Nyst (Anonymous)Sat 20-Apr-13 03:14 PM
Charter member
#114357, "I hope losing holy mark.. wasn't a factor in your delet..."
In response to Reply #0

I was planning to challenge you for it, and get some straight-up fights with you in,
so eventually you would have gotten it back. You were tough as nails for me to fight
against and you surviving that raid vs 3 of the toughest current Outlander heroes is
testament to that.

On our last fight, I was hell bent on finally nailing you and it took 2 onslaughts,
1 regular ambush plus xx rounds of combat for me to do so. And I think that
you didn't even have sanc up...

Good luck with your next, if you ever decide to do another one. I enjoyed playing
with and against all of your past chars.

lasentiaSun 21-Apr-13 08:28 AM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114365, "Not at all, was just finished so to speak"
In response to Reply #1

I was surprised I kept as much as I did. I had just grown bored, long before that fight. I thought to hold out for the char challenge, but June was a bit far. And it wouldn't be right if I made rhyme to just delete, so I did it before the vote ended. I really just wanted to explore the tower with this char, it was going to be my last one way or the other.

The fight at the isle where I had -8800 moves from entangle spam was fun, can't believe I survived that. My friend giving you all haste didn't help

Nyst is a tricky one, never knew if you would be there waiting.

I will be around some on the forums, just not playing anymore. RL and some other hobbies will take more of my time, and CF when I play, I want to not be a 1 hour a week type char.

So thanks to everyone for the good times in the fields. I had a lot of fun times over the few years I played. 5 I think. And an extra one to ysal, I hope I got a little better from when you first showed me how to rp when I played thendrell

Swaareti (Anonymous)Sun 21-Apr-13 04:24 PM
Charter member
#114371, "Gonna miss running around with ya."
In response to Reply #2

We managed to have some good fights and find some nice things out and about--was also fun running around to check out the new Arial City. Felt like a kid reading the next edition of the Harry Potter series hot off the shelf when that area opened up.

I managed to cross paths with Alysia and Salyeris (both as a friend and as an enemy) in a few different ways. Still got a ways to go to catch up to your knowledge of the game--may never get there-- and always learned a ton running around with you. One thing I always got from your characters was a smooth flowing grace, always calm yet quick and respectful, though I really had no idea it was you as Ursetra. Got used to you as the female bard.

Life changes and there comes a time when one must pursue the next hobby or focus on new and evolving priorities. Good luck out there and maybe we'll see ya round the fields again. Nothing lasts forever nor do we know where the paths will lead us. Just keep it fun and personally rewarding and exhibit the same kind of attitude you always seemed to have in game and you'll shine with whatever you do, I have no doubt.

Peace out my friend.

Ekaerok (Anonymous)Mon 22-Apr-13 08:41 AM
Charter member
#114381, "RE: Not at all, was just finished so to speak"
In response to Reply #2

After seeing your legacies, it makes a whole lot of sense why you were such a tough fight. Hope to see you back in some form, though hopefully not a bard after fighting Salyeris.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114356 Previous topic | Next topic