Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Falcorix the Legend of the Battlefie..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114263
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 11-Apr-13 01:28 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114263, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Falcorix the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial War Master"

Thu Apr 11 11:24:42 2013

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Falcorix perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:173

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

random shifter groupmate (Anonymous)Fri 12-Apr-13 04:46 AM
Charter member
#114269, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Falcorix the Legend of the Battl..."
In response to Reply #0

One of my favorite characters to see on Fields. I think we interacted with two of my separate characters through the lifetime of yours, and it was pretty cool every time. I remember i laughed hard when we came to an area where the others occupied the spot, and i was - "hey, the place looks busy!", but you just went in silently and kicked their asses completing it with - "negotiations done". So it was cool when some other imperial blade decided to chaotically exploit his cabal affinity to kill me, and on the both of his attempts you acted pretty straight and independently steady. I think he deleted after the second attempt, at where he fell on it. See you on fields!

Falcorix (Anonymous)Fri 12-Apr-13 09:53 AM
Charter member
#114273, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Falcorix the Legend of the Battl..."
In response to Reply #1

Yah I got demoted for that, but I knew it was coming, I think because I didn't put my role in at the start it sort of messed with the character a bit, I was also so very lazy with perfecting my shiz, think I deleted with Flurry still at 97%, a side affect of not taking speed flurry, I'm glad though. I was so pissed at that little blade, there is nothing I like more than a transmuter buffing me for levels and practice, and he is like no no travel with me its the LAW or some ####... #### off dude seriously go kill yourself, oh you did?! great Good times. As a side note I think that Imm that demoted me was responsible for the other two deleting so, good game, well played.

Further to that, it would be ####ing sweet if Imperial imms did something other than stick stick stick, I mean like just saying wheres the promise of dark and absolute power. I did get quite excited with the new Immortal imperials, then I was like oh yeah, they aren't on my time or something.... also RL was a bitch! next time, if there is one!

Kraldinor (Anonymous)Fri 12-Apr-13 02:58 PM
Charter member
#114279, "On the demotion...."
In response to Reply #2

Knowing and following Imperial law can be useful, especially if you are an Imperial. I'm still pissed about Gharlurg deleting that early. And Skagos, #### you too.

Falcorix (Anonymous)Fri 12-Apr-13 03:56 PM
Charter member
#114282, "RE: On the demotion...."
In response to Reply #3

Yeah I was totally doing things to break imperial law all the time, I had it in my head that it was ok to pk people if they started a fight out of town and run into town. However I wasn't demoted for letting them kill said blade, and prior to that I actually killed the dude he was trying to kill, because of a grouping/autoassist situation that came off. We were all demoted because the Elite blade decided to carry out his 'trial' in the Imperial throne room, instead of the Blade Sect.

My second demotion was hilarious, I told a joke, and it didn't go down well, I think I was elite for almost an hour or something before I was demoted... god damn it was rough without imperial training at the start... Its a big hit to your donations, so kids, follow imperial law, and don't get involved in drama.

Felt like everyone I promoted at personal cost to me deleted... not looking at anyone in particular, you know who you are. I could have gone all out and tried to lead a revival by presence, but I just don't have it in me at the moment, I might dabble a little but I don't see myself getting into a pk heavy situation.

Gharlurg (Anonymous)Fri 12-Apr-13 07:28 PM
Charter member
#114285, "RE: On the demotion...."
In response to Reply #3

Sorry about that, Kraldinor.

The demotion was definitely the reason I deleted, I was livid that I was demoted for something so silly. There I was trying to RP with two young blades when I easily could have just told them both to #### off. The fact that I got demoted for something that silly when I felt like I was one of the very few hero Imperials around still bothers me.'

Having said that, I'm glad Falcorix came around and made something out of those ashes.

Good job sticking through it, Falcorix.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114263 Previous topic | Next topic