Subject: "(AUTO) [NEXUS] Tinwold Garmmid-Gesandry the Valiant and..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114242
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 10-Apr-13 01:04 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114242, "(AUTO) [NEXUS] Tinwold Garmmid-Gesandry the Valiant and Intrepid Calibrator of Balance"

Wed Apr 10 11:01:09 2013

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Tinwold perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:259

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AUTO) [NEXUS] Tinwold Garmmid-Gesandry the Valiant..., Tinwold (Anonymous), 10-Apr-13 07:26 PM, #2
Reply Brick wall? , Arratok (Anonymous), 11-Apr-13 08:28 AM, #3
Reply RE: Brick wall? , Tinwold (Anonymous), 11-Apr-13 09:21 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Brick wall? , Arratok (Anonymous), 11-Apr-13 03:12 PM, #5
Reply RE: (AUTO) [NEXUS] Tinwold Garmmid-Gesandry the Valiant..., Carg (Anonymous), 11-Apr-13 06:53 PM, #6
Reply RE: (AUTO) [NEXUS] Tinwold Garmmid-Gesandry the Valiant..., Mylene (Anonymous), 10-Apr-13 06:08 PM, #1

Tinwold (Anonymous)Wed 10-Apr-13 07:26 PM
Charter member
#114248, "RE: (AUTO) [NEXUS] Tinwold Garmmid-Gesandry the Valiant..."
In response to Reply #0

Ugh. I wish this didn't happen just yet.

I apologize to everyone for letting Tinwold auto. Things have just gotten rough here IRL and haven't had time to play. If it makes you feel better, I haven't even touched mushclient since the last time I logged in on Tinny.

So, Tinwold is the second incarnation of Nexus Shifter for me. Fenarum was a Defense/air shifter with Pachy/bat. I was hoping for a new defense for, but with pachyderm I knew I could be a brick wall, so I stayed with it. Alligator was awesome and I am glad that I was convinced to keep it. I never went to speak with an imm, but had I gone it would have been Whiysdan.

Goodbyes:

Nexus:
Mylene- Thank you for all of the help with finding my rods. I cant believe you are still alive! I knew you as Fenarum and you were old then! Keep doing the good work and keep trucking on meter!

P.S. I was a little hurt on the vote, but its a good thing it went that way!

Raj, Santorsa - I loved both of you in some ways and hated both of you in others. Raj, your aggresive nature was fantastic and I loved going with you in those fights, but the whole war with Arratok on the gear was dumb and I am glad you sucked it up and pushed away from that before it got out of hand. Santorsa, You were always looking to head out and do something, but IC there was an arrogant air about you and it rubbed me the wrong way. Here I was trying to RP the "family" angle of the isle and you just kept getting abbrasive...

Olthundor/twist - Wow. I cannot even begin to thank you for all of the help you gave me in every little thing every single day like clock work. I enjoyed every moment we got to run together and we became a tiny wrecking crew that many did not wish to see. Thank you so much for making Tinwold one of my personal bests and personal favorite characters.

Rayihn - You talked to one of my characters! I AM AMAZED! lol
It seemed like you would not talk to any of my 4 characters that I have been in the same room with you. Thank you for the small amount of time we did get to interact and I did finally figure out what that small thing was...

Daevryn- I think it was you: I went into the village alone against two or three like normal, I almost had the key back and I died. You came over CB and said "Bold tinwold, that can get you places, just don't die next time" I said something back about how I wouldn't die next time.... I reformed, ran in, got the key.... and died. I felt like a retard and was glad you didn't say something about it lol

Battle:

Arratok- I had you so close a few times, just never sealed that kill. Great work there!

Bosephus, Bholur : I lump you two together only because I knew there was nothing I was going to do when you were around. Great work.

Greedor - Fantastic enemy! I loved our fights and judged my performance solely on fighting you. It started with you constantly running me off or killing me, then something changed (think I had finally found my black) and it was no longer a one way fight. I even took you down that one time in blackclaw (with some help from mylene).

Zadeel- I hated you and loved you all at the same time. I do not know if it is just RP, but that coward thing was really getting annoying. It was more annoying that there was nothing I could do to stop you except fight alongside someone else. Great work in that. I loved you because I would get in to fights with you for one reason - to scamper around you while we were fighting, or nuzzle you. I knew i could get in, do it and get out before I died so I did it as much as I could. lol

Fort:

Rydell- You were really the only fortress person I spoke to. I loved the RP we had when light tipped and when there was balance. Fantastic work trying to push the light and whatnot. I knew you as Kalgranesh as well Great times to be had there also!

Oshui - Never spoke, turned down help when the darkness was strong, just gave me a blah taste in my mouth OOC, and IC Tinwold didn't understand but accepted your wishes.

Empire:

So many of you were close friends because of the light being strong for a long time of Tinwold's life. It hurt to strike when you finally got strong, but so the balance wills. Reply and I will comment.

Amaranthe: Fantastic event. By far my most favorite memories will come from that event and please do not let those fools who did not want to partake get you down. That is what makes this game so much fun. One question though: Did you purposely give a chocolate to each person I told to give them to me if they found one?

Nerplunkt: ROFLMAO!!!!!!! That is all I can say to the lover of my trunk... I seriously was on my toes that entire time and could not stop laughing until you had to leave me. Who ever thinks RP is gone from this game is a damned fool. Keep up that RP my friend!

To any that I forgot:

Please reply, I know I kind of dropped the ball here and I apologize again for that. Thanks for all the good memories!

Arratok (Anonymous)Thu 11-Apr-13 08:28 AM
Charter member
#114256, "Brick wall? "
In response to Reply #2

You do not give yourself enough credit, brick walls can be taking down if you chip away at the mortar. sometimes it felt like you were impossible to solo.

Anytime you were on, I was like "Damn, here comes the meatwagon."

Pachy with wands = a tank rolling up to a neanderthal village.
Poke poke poke poke nothing. Poke poke poke poke nothing.

I honestly tried not to get involved in anything that required more then one person to take you down, and by take you down I mean make you flee/recall but sometimes it was raid situation and it was kill or lose the key. I am sorry if that ever put you off, but damn you were a beast to run up on solo. I think I caught you a few times with my double entwine moves or late entwine after hellfire and thirst and flurry madness but gosh you were able to take an ass kicking and walk away most of the time. The only consolation was that I got away from you so many times so very near dead

I wish we had more talk interaction, but so many of the Rift make it so hard to actually have RP conversations that I tend to avoid the group as a whole mostly now. You never were on that side of the fence, so I should have made more of an effort. Didn't think you would be gone so quick, sorry RL got crazy.

I am sure you will be back with another class act, and hopefully we cross paths again Maybe this time on the right side haha.

Good luck with the next, see you in the fields.

Tinwold (Anonymous)Thu 11-Apr-13 09:21 AM
Charter member
#114257, "RE: Brick wall? "
In response to Reply #3

Thanks for all the compliments lol. Tinwold was my best character in regards to PK. Most of my other character have been either RP (Graenmar)or just meh at PK. Glad to see I have finally learned something lol. We did get a chance to RP a bit, but not a lot. I tried to play diplomatic, yet stern with all villagers except Zadeel. I just liked messing around with zadeel because his reaction was pure frustration in my eyes and I liked doing that to him.

There was one times that I can think of that we RPed together. It was that damned gear war with you and Urgraj... I had worked so hard to get my equipment and didnt want to have to do it all over again. I don't think I took one thing from a villager excluding gold.

Thanks for all the fun fights!

Arratok (Anonymous)Thu 11-Apr-13 03:12 PM
Charter member
#114264, "RE: Brick wall? "
In response to Reply #4

Yea I think 99% of the time I don't really loot anyone unless I am in need of gear and even then I pass #### up most of the time because people get all butt-hurt and go ballistic. Case in point the thing with Raj, to be honest I can't even remember the fist things that were taken but I can assure you I honestly care little for gear. I think I bitched twice to people for being stripped down and mostly it was more of player frustration that a 6 on 1 gank needs to then sac gear for spite. Re-gearing for me gives me something to do since 99% of the time with my build I am doing the same thing fighting the same people and gear really didn't matter at all. I did find it funny when people loot things from you, after a gank, and then you kill them solo and take stuff back, that they flip out about your looting and swear to full sac everyone in you cabal forever after. I mean, it really isn't hard to regear and get really good stuff now days. I don't understand why people get so freaked out about it.

I can't say I have never returned the favor out of spite, that would be a lie. I can vaguely remember someone pissing me off enough to give them a taste of their own medicine. Like I said though, 99% of the time, I am dropping anything I can't use somewhere and telling people where it is, even magical #### unless its like strange bracers or something.

Carg (Anonymous)Thu 11-Apr-13 06:53 PM
Charter member
#114267, "RE: (AUTO) [NEXUS] Tinwold Garmmid-Gesandry the Valiant..."
In response to Reply #2

Sad to see you auto, but I understand about real life. I hope that things calm down enough for you to be able to roll up something else. You were a credit to the Isle, for certain.

Mylene (Anonymous)Wed 10-Apr-13 06:08 PM
Charter member
#114247, "RE: (AUTO) [NEXUS] Tinwold Garmmid-Gesandry the Valiant..."
In response to Reply #0

Damn you, you broke your promise! I have missed you!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114242 Previous topic | Next topic