Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Skriggua the Cunning Warmonger" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114218
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 08-Apr-13 06:28 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114218, "(AUTO) [None] Skriggua the Cunning Warmonger"

Mon Apr 8 04:25:07 2013

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Skriggua perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:35
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:67

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CDThu 11-Apr-13 06:26 PM
Member since 05th Jul 2012
277 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114266, "What was the RC reward for this character? nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

AthiolesThu 11-Apr-13 08:02 PM
Member since 09th Jan 2011
392 posts
#114268, "I never got one. "
In response to Reply #1

After 4 weeks of trying to catch thror/random prays about it I gave up. No fault of the imms I play pretty stupid hours thanks to my work schedule.

I never meant to auto this character I just got caught up with my current. Skruggas are a lot of fun and ill definitely try another.

orangepoweredFri 12-Apr-13 08:26 AM
Member since 29th Jun 2011
348 posts
#114271, "Perhaps stop playing multiple characters?"
In response to Reply #2

The imms know that they need to give you a reward but I would think the more you pray about it the less quickly it will happen.

If you play stupid hours, why split your time among multiples characters? It just seems like a good way to have fair weather characters.

AthiolesFri 12-Apr-13 05:32 PM
Member since 09th Jan 2011
392 posts
#114283, "RE: Perhaps stop playing multiple characters?"
In response to Reply #3

I basically do. I didn't roll my current until I burned out on the orc which as you can see I haven't been playing.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114218 Previous topic | Next topic