Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Vallathrall Korsaaak the Inn-Banned ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114102
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 26-Mar-13 11:20 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114102, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Vallathrall Korsaaak the Inn-Banned Interrogator of the Proletariat, Drillmaster of Battle"

Tue Mar 26 21:19:56 2013

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Vallathrall perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:172

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Ah'll miss yeh bloodeh bastahds, Vallathrall (Anonymous), 27-Mar-13 02:31 AM, #1
     Reply Now thats some ####. , Arratok (Anonymous), 27-Mar-13 08:54 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Ah'll miss yeh bloodeh bastahds, Raj (Anonymous), 27-Mar-13 11:09 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Ah'll miss yeh bloodeh bastahds, Whiysdan, 27-Mar-13 11:21 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Ah'll miss yeh bloodeh bastahds, Brizlin (Anonymous), 27-Mar-13 03:31 PM, #5
     Reply Vallathrall was awesome., Ogsert (Anonymous), 27-Mar-13 04:02 PM, #6
     Reply Great char, good times, weak delete :), Eloril (Anonymous), 29-Mar-13 12:50 AM, #7
     Reply Boo!, Nualle (Anonymous), 29-Mar-13 10:34 AM, #8

Vallathrall (Anonymous)Wed 27-Mar-13 02:31 AM
Charter member
#114104, "Ah'll miss yeh bloodeh bastahds"
In response to Reply #0

Vallathrall was tremendously fun and I had a great time, I feel like an ass for deleting so soon after getting Drillmaster, but the way it happened and everything else around it just kind of killed it for me. I had prewritten a bunch of role entries about Thror and I looked for him for almost exactly a month without one interaction in 172 hours and knowing he was online at least one time as he sent me just one random echo. I understand he's the God of trials and all that, but after 172 hours and becoming Drillmaster without any battle interactions just made it not very fun for me in that regard and was obviously not a trial. I don't mean that negatively per say because I had a blast with this character, but I hadn't played battle in awhile and I was so used to Kasty/Ordasen/Thror and the gang being overly interactive and there wasn't any battle IMMteraction at all my whole life even. Then just waking up and seeing I was Drillmaster from offline without any talks or anything just made it bleh (But thank you so much Raybaer it seemed like you that did it, to go out of your way and do something like that.)

Anyways that aside. I've never hero'd a dwarf or a defender and my gosh they're ####ing ridiculous. Axe/Spear synergizes very well together, although there were a lot of times I wished I'd have taken hand. And I went Cry/Chilling for max damage with getting full pwent in mind and I could tell I was on the cusp of normal attack OBLITS as I got them sometimes when I had a trophy so that was super fun. If I could go back, I'd probably take harmonious or surrounding over chilling because nearly every death I had was a gank trip or Urgraj/a Beefy conji beating me down.

Whoever did the firecracker red-gold dragon thing was AMAZING. I ####ing love when IMM's do stuff like this, I understand we need to be satisfied with player interactions and I normally am, but this is what I play CF for and it was undeserved and so stellar of you.

Whiysdan, thanks for paying so much random attention to me. Every single thing you said to me, or did to me, was pure fun and I loved it even fully binding me and threatening me. I had a LOL moment when I said "Yeh bloodeh fat belleh dirt nugget with yer blackjack o' lullabahs!" and you echoed roaring with laughter. In my opinion you're the best IMM CF has to offer right now, and you're insanely consistent with that high level of interactions.

Lots of players, not one bad interaction, everyone was bad ass, respectful to gear, and all around great. Sorry for suiciding on you Urgraj before I left, you were just the only player that'd ever outright just whipped my ass and I figured I'd kamikazee you a few times before I deleted and give you some pk's for it after that first fight.

Long winded goodbye, I'll just respond to players if they feel like saying something, otherwise back to focusing on nursing school because I was starting to play too much like I always do

-Trip

Arratok (Anonymous)Wed 27-Mar-13 08:54 AM
Charter member
#114105, "Now thats some ####. "
In response to Reply #1

I feel like a total #### now for almost breaking role and "feeling bad for you" and talking you off the ledge. I should have let you delete before DM came through. You being named really broke some other villagers hopes, and put us in a ####ty place in terms of inner turmoil with some people not playing much as a result.

It was great having you around, when you weren't sulking about lack of interaction. I understand how much it sucks, but you change direction and move on with things. When I am gone finally, you will see what I am talking about.

Really like this char, and really liked having you around and interacting with you, just really disappointed that you let it get the better of you after all that.

*sigh*
I am just bitter to see another friend gone.

Good luck with school and stuff, that's honestly whats most important.

Raj (Anonymous)Wed 27-Mar-13 11:09 AM
Charter member
#114106, "RE: Ah'll miss yeh bloodeh bastahds"
In response to Reply #1

The dwarf/svirf axe rager was what I designed Urgraj to fight. I dreamt Urgraj up to be a pincer svirfs worst nightmare and dwarf axe isn't too terribly different. They've been lacking, however, in Urgraj's life and instead I've had to fight Arratok/Deward...stupid sword specs. Anyway, it was nice to fight a down and dirty dwarf axe spec.

I could tell you had crazy PK chops just from the sheer bitching I heard from younger nexans and I was eager to test out my build against you.

Sorry you had to go but definitely understand the reasons.

Respect as always.

Raj

WhiysdanWed 27-Mar-13 11:21 AM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114107, "RE: Ah'll miss yeh bloodeh bastahds"
In response to Reply #1

Ack!

I really enjoyed watching and interacting with Vallathrall. I'm glad you enjoyed the interactions as much as I did (even if they weren't always positive ones).

=w=

Brizlin (Anonymous)Wed 27-Mar-13 03:31 PM
Charter member
#114111, "RE: Ah'll miss yeh bloodeh bastahds"
In response to Reply #1

First my mageslayer which is bad enough and now one of my closest friends. Sucks about your interactions but its truly a damn shame that you didn't continue. You were a great villager, a great friend, and a great player. And you really would have been a fantastic long range character. You will be missed.

Ogsert (Anonymous)Wed 27-Mar-13 04:02 PM
Charter member
#114113, "Vallathrall was awesome."
In response to Reply #1

It was great having you around, yer gonna be missed there. Vall was one of the ones that I'm gonna remember as a great battle character.

Good luck in school!

Eloril (Anonymous)Fri 29-Mar-13 12:50 AM
Charter member
#114120, "Great char, good times, weak delete :)"
In response to Reply #1

Good luck in school!

Hopefully we'll see you soon

Nualle (Anonymous)Fri 29-Mar-13 10:34 AM
Charter member
#114121, "Boo!"
In response to Reply #1

Your feelings of disappointment towards Thror mirror my feelings about this deletion! I was looking forward to interacting with you more. *sigh*

Thanks for taking some time for little me and good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114102 Previous topic | Next topic