Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Chisantus the Invoker of Suffering" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114015
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 19-Mar-13 07:48 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114015, "(DELETED) [None] Chisantus the Invoker of Suffering"

Tue Mar 19 17:44:10 2013

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Chisantus perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:anti-paladin
Level:38
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:151

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

incognitoTue 19-Mar-13 08:09 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114016, "slow but steady progress"
In response to Reply #0

ultimately screwed up by inability to log on for anything like enough.

Felar ap is doable, but I'd much rather do drow if I was doing another ap. I was surprised at how badly I tanked with a spear, but it didn't really matter all that much given the ways I died. (Polearm was even worse.)

Sleep was surprisingly effective but most other spells didn't work all that well for me.

I think of all the chara. cters I've ever played, this one had more dumb deaths than any other. The best of them was trying to dirt kick that dwarf maran shaman when he was breaking into my guild, and then try to sleep him if he fled... instead I kicked dirt, failed one flee, and then instead of repeating my flee command multiple times (since he doesn't trip etc.), I ended up repeating the dirt kick command half a dozen times, so just watched my hp slowly ticking away until I died.

Pretty much everyone I met was cool. I guess Zadeel would have to be the exception to that. I was probably ranking up about every 10 hours without trying, and listening to your comments about level sitting just made me think you were pathetic. Perhaps you didn't realise, but I was rarely able to play this char. To put it into perspective, I killed the famous outtie muter that shouted "burn" all the time when he was a level 20 or so. Regardless, your commentary was poor rp and you should cut that out. That said, there was one occasion where my own rp was pretty poor.

Sorry for being such an absentee cabal member, scions. I was around occasionally but rarely when the rest of you were, but regardless it would have been better to be around more.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114015 Previous topic | Next topic