Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Deward Skullan the Brooding Battlera..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114005
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 19-Mar-13 09:00 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114005, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Deward Skullan the Brooding Battlerager of Internal Torment"

Tue Mar 19 06:58:12 2013

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Deward perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:160

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I guess "Twilight" has fallen for Deward..., Amaranthe, 19-Mar-13 07:29 PM, #3
Reply I think,, Tsunami, 19-Mar-13 09:22 PM, #4
Reply Books!, Amaranthe, 19-Mar-13 11:37 PM, #5
     Reply Touche, Tsunami, 20-Mar-13 12:38 AM, #6
     Reply Offensively pretty internet redhead, KaguMaru, 20-Mar-13 05:53 AM, #7
     Reply I heart you., Aereglen, 20-Mar-13 10:22 AM, #9
Reply RE: I guess , Deward (Anonymous), 20-Mar-13 09:46 AM, #8
Reply RE: I guess , SideStrider, 21-Mar-13 01:00 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Deward Skullan the Brooding Batt..., Shamise (Anonymous), 19-Mar-13 10:26 AM, #2
Reply Bah!, xrus, 19-Mar-13 10:14 AM, #1

AmarantheTue 19-Mar-13 07:29 PM
Member since 17th Mar 2003
536 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114014, "I guess "Twilight" has fallen for Deward..."
In response to Reply #0

Seriously from all the imm comments, I don't think anyone got your whole Twilight parody until I did. And when I did, I busted up laughing right in my chair and gave you the title and long desc on the damned spot.

I have to go on record as saying I do not necessarily condone the adaptation of popular lit figures as CF characters, but yours was not only satirical, but clearly subtle enough to have flown under the radar for most, and it made me laugh. Fun times.

Sorry the character didn't work out for you for whatever other reasons he didn't.

TsunamiTue 19-Mar-13 09:22 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
#114018, "I think,"
In response to Reply #3

that is because no one watched it but you.

Then again, I've no taste at all.

AmarantheTue 19-Mar-13 11:37 PM
Member since 17th Mar 2003
536 posts
#114020, "Books!"
In response to Reply #4

Read. Books! They are movies too, but I'm familiar with the books. Of course, it has nothing to do with taste. What, not all CF players are card-carrying members of Felicia Day's Vaginal Fantasy Book Club? *sigh*

TsunamiWed 20-Mar-13 12:38 AM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
#114022, "Touche"
In response to Reply #5

No, I'm not, but that certainly sounds like something I should be. Then again, I should probably find out who Felicia Day is first.

KaguMaruWed 20-Mar-13 05:53 AM
Member since 15th Sep 2012
805 posts
#114023, "Offensively pretty internet redhead"
In response to Reply #6

Does WoW videos and such. Starred in Dr. Horribles sing along blog which was pretty okay.

AereglenWed 20-Mar-13 10:22 AM
Member since 23rd Apr 2011
476 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114028, "I heart you."
In response to Reply #5

This game needs more imms like you, ya know, with an ACTUAL sense of humor

Thanks for sticking around, seriously. Your presence is a big part of keeping a balance up there on olympus.

Deward (Anonymous)Wed 20-Mar-13 09:46 AM
Charter member
#114027, "RE: I guess "
In response to Reply #3

Hahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha I nearly died. Thank you it was perfection. I had it in mind as a bit of a role, and I wanted to see that build in action, when they announced the love role contest I decided to write it, this time its Deward, and he doesnt get the girl! the shapeshifter wolf guy gets her instead. I wasnt sure how it was going to pan out, when the role comments came up I was like hrrmn, ok it was a bit tongue in cheek for a role and my explanation didnt go down well either. I had a chat with someone, who ever that was thanks I just sort of played call blood thirst, flurry after that. As I said the pk range seemed pretty brutal at times, but knowing who was playing which classes helped me balance out actual build performance vs my ineptness. The valentines contest was highly amusing and I just went with the we smash bad magic man route, it kept me amused. The imm exp from that and I think a raid defense really gave me access to some more edge points and I needed them at the time. All the times I got Shamise killed, on stupid but fun adventures. Swalni for his ale deliveries and Arratok for inducting me anyway. I had a real rivalry it seemed with Gartuk and Urgraj who were both very competent, and deadly. I was hoping to have more fights with Jack but another dire wolf came along so that was a nice showdown for the character. As for character assassination on other forums, it probably saved me 50-100 hours it would take me to con die.

SideStriderThu 21-Mar-13 01:00 PM
Member since 30th Dec 2007
208 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#114037, "RE: I guess "
In response to Reply #3

Heh hilarious, I always wondered why that bugger sparkled like that.

Shamise (Anonymous)Tue 19-Mar-13 10:26 AM
Charter member
#114008, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Deward Skullan the Brooding Batt..."
In response to Reply #0

This really sucks going to miss our time and talks.

xrusTue 19-Mar-13 10:14 AM
Member since 13th May 2011
318 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114007, "Bah!"
In response to Reply #0

Why is this? I liked how you ruined isle!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114005 Previous topic | Next topic