Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [SCION] Buereunus Lensheulix the Devious Co..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113940
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 16-Mar-13 06:37 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113940, "(AGE DEATH) [SCION] Buereunus Lensheulix the Devious Consumer of the Dead, Chancellor of Eternal Night"

Fri Mar 15 13:42:33 2013

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Buereunus perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:460

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Buereunus Lensheulix the Deviou..., Balli (Anonymous), 17-Mar-13 10:12 PM, #15
Reply A large bag of bird seed drops from the sky..., Buereunus, 16-Mar-13 08:45 PM, #5
Reply Very well played., Arratok (Anonymous), 15-Mar-13 11:44 PM, #3
Reply Devious git!, Gredoor (Anonymous), 16-Mar-13 12:02 AM, #4
Reply Like a Red-Headed Step Child, Jawn Foote (Anonymous), 16-Mar-13 08:42 AM, #6
Reply RE: A large bag of bird seed drops from the sky..., Kurbrawn (Anonymous), 16-Mar-13 11:11 AM, #7
Reply RE: A large bag of bird seed drops from the sky..., Zhenyen, 16-Mar-13 11:55 AM, #8
Reply I didn't post the log, That random gnome shifter (Anonymous), 16-Mar-13 08:26 PM, #9
Reply Just edited the good bye a little, Rayihn, 16-Mar-13 08:47 PM, #10
Reply Another surprise..., Salpcha (Anonymous), 17-Mar-13 12:10 AM, #11
Reply RE: A large bag of bird seed drops from the sky..., Kraldinor (Anonymous), 17-Mar-13 03:25 PM, #12
Reply Well played!, Whiysdan, 17-Mar-13 04:00 PM, #13
Reply Had fun!, Itijinithili (Anonymous), 17-Mar-13 08:38 PM, #14
Reply RE: A large bag of bird seed drops from the sky..., Ekaerok (Anonymous), 18-Mar-13 08:38 AM, #16
Reply Dammit. Why did you have to die?, Master chuck norris freemanstien. (Anonymous), 15-Mar-13 06:54 PM, #2
Reply Well done. nt, Minyar, 15-Mar-13 04:10 PM, #1

Balli (Anonymous)Sun 17-Mar-13 10:12 PM
Charter member
#113975, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Buereunus Lensheulix the Deviou..."
In response to Reply #0

Feh! Ah still thinks yer nightwalkers beh sissies.

BuereunusSat 16-Mar-13 06:37 AM
Member since 15th Mar 2013
4 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113947, "A large bag of bird seed drops from the sky..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sat 16-Mar-13 08:45 PM

Fought a lot of air shifters. Never saw them as that deadly but annoying. Didn't know anything about them since I never
played one. So, let us create the most crappy combo'ed form combination, try to get into Scion being nie useless, and
see what plays out. Arial Water Major/Air Minor Chaotic Evil shapeshifter is born.

Sphere Sloth, who got the vulture form was perfect. It was quite intentional that I picked on the weakened. Wy do the hard work when you can simply wait and get the prize with others doing the work. I tried to weave that into my role continually but not sure I did a good job. But it all fit and was kind of Fate to get that and the electric eel. I did reroll my water form from the Squid and got the Electric Eel. Fate for the Arial.

Forms:
Electric Eel: No special love here that I saw or knew about. It is the run of the mill Electric Eel. Anyone else who gets it should be mildly surprised and impressived.

Vulture: Sub par air form but great for roleplay. Pounce is awesome. The nightwalker in the air made Vulture a great form. Otherwise I probably would have been in a lot more trouble. Amazingly enough, with the water major enlivens, it did extremely well, especially with Litheness of the dolphin. I was a dodging machine at times. Again, I just had the run of the mill Vulture.

Great Stuff
Almost everything. Characters from all angles. Interesting villagers, outlanders, nexus, even the fortress horde was interesting.

Bad Stuff - Two things
I had one bad day where I prayed "Come on..." when there were Fortress, 4 of them, and 2 Outlanders protecting the Fortress holding my item, and then add in two random gnome shapeshifters auto allied to Fortress all chasing me about in their air forms. I kill two or three and then finally die to Irelorn bashing me down while I return gear to this random allied gnome (and then proudly posting the log on Dio's like some big Champion). I left their gear 3 to 4 times in the past, I'm half stripped. Granted my stuff was interesting and powerful. It was a bad day and for that I apologize.

Reksah disappearing on me. There was greatness in this character in the cool things that were developing. It was quite devastating as a player to have it all fall apart. On top of that, I watch around me as all these other characters are getting massive amounts of love. I play for my own fun, but it is hard to squish down the tiny bit of throw up coming up because of it. Especially since I took on insane amounts of odds for almost all 460 hours of my life and did really well with crazy funny forms. Then an air/offense Fortress shifter ends up with a double quest form (including a form that covered his one weakness which made him impossible to kill). A Nexus shifter who had a random good role gets a quest form. The last what, 3 leaders of Scions getting crazy cool quest forms. I don't want to color this because I enjoyed the character immensely. It is just a small part here. Please don't take this as a massive complaint. It was just hard some days to see it.

Goodbyes
Immortals
Zulg - Special thank you to Zulg for taking my email about the electric eel and giving it some consideration. Although
not everything I asked for was implemented, you did improve it and for that I greatly appreciate it. Thank you for listening
and I believe this form is on par with the rest of Water forms. Thank you.

Reksah -I had so many awesome roleplay threads going with you. Great interactions, things moving along, Scion being really
cool and creepy. Then you disappear completely off the map. Left me hanging for last half of my life. All these cool paths
that were developing all died. And no one else took over or showed interest. It took me two "hint" notes to immortals to
finally get someone to uninduct the trash. Sorry to applicants, but if I don't see them I cannot uninduct them. I hope everything
is okay with you.

All-Consumer - My immortal for my role, Sloth. Yeah strange right? Never responded to me. Kind of felt high and dry on that. I
am assuming Reksah was also working this persona before disappearing.

Whyistyan (sp?) Wanted to do my little AP quest to kick start a badass AP somewhere in Thera. Just couldn't get it together. Sorry
for wasting your time.

Mortals
Scions
Living ones:Thanks all for the interactions. Please post and I'll respond if I missed you.
Zhenyen - Thanks for being the rocket launcher I was not. Our interactions were always very good from an RP standpoint. We matched well from a skill set standpoint. You are certainly the powerhouse. Oh I missed being that some days.

Vhateel - I have coin on it you making it. I think you got this and I liked your angle too.

Khar - You I'm more worried for. But if you stick to it, maybe you will get lucky. I know I did on time in the past.

Dead ones:
Naitan - Kind of a murder shifter, you were going to get the uninduct but you raged instead so.

Nizetr - Very interesting combo. Enjoyed you being around and you added flavor to the Chasm. Thanks for joining it despite your vuln Paladin.

Meko - What a great little thief! I cried a little when you raged. You brought a neat angle to the Chasm theories.

Haphellna - You were great and strange at the same time. Being your Advisor as you would strip yourself naked and delete then reactivate and cause more havoc, then delete again. I was roleplaying dealing with a crazy child. You were a great roleplaying ally.

Drekvah - All your base are belong to age dying a lich through crazy repeat questy stuff! You had the subtle lichdom aluffness that I think a lich would have. Kind of not care about the mortal world anymore because you had other grander interests. It was fun younger to watch you step into the mortal realm to beat on people when they overstepped their bounds.

Zameida - We had some great conversations and I loved helping you finish up your questy stuff. I'm not sure why the Chasm needed a water major/air minor arial shifter with a complex, but thanks for putting up with me!

Narissorin - Was it you or Zameida that inducted me? I think it was you. Either way, you had a darkness to you which I enjoyed in my younger years before you died off. Hopefully I lived up to the air of a Air Shifter in Scion.

Almost Scions:
Suttun - Man you have heart. I gave you a chance, a few extensions, but you have to perform to get into Scion. Effort doesn't count, but man did you put in an effort. I wanted to know how many charges I was worth and I thought I might as well give you a little boon for your failed effort (and rejection from the Chasm). Good luck and enjoy the 16 charges. I had no idea I was worth that much. Wow.

Tribunal:
If I was wanted you were in trouble. If not, I left you alone. There were a few of you which caused me to get wanted, in part because of our previous relationship. All of you, despite my sometimes vicious tongue, were doing a good job.

Too bad Alon for deleting, now that was interesting and surprising.

Fortress:
Alive:
Irelorn - Bashed to death by an elf while returning equipment to his buddy. Such is life. I got my revenge a couple times over and I'm happy with it. I giggle at your strategy. Heal heal at the healer until you got enough STSF to fight me off. I bit a few times but never died that way.

Rydell - I do enjoy the high elf kind of talk and roleplay. I would hope you would say more than the same three lines to me over and over. You are a very good healer, saving probably 20 to 30 PKs. I find some irony in your high elf smack talk to me, but when Zhenyen was around, you ran and hid over and over without a word. Guess that is because my forms kind of sucked in a lot of ways.

Eris - Irelorn clone! I liked you more although. Spirit, heart, roleplay that was interesting and intreguing. You knew I had to teach your smack talking groupmates a lesson after they all talked endless amount of #### while being out of range. Poor Colen...

Torgrumm - Interesting fights. I'm actually surprised you didn't throw out wrath a little bit more to curse. You seemed like a good leader and someone willing to take risks. You also grew into the monk role, understanding it way better as we fought more. Hope you continue to do well.

Oshui - Got you once with Naitan a while ago, and you never got me! Hah! (at least that I can remember). I really didn't see it but that is probably because I was an enemy and not a friend interacting with you. My interactions with you were plain and deadpan. That is probably what you were going for. Enjoy the double quest forms you jerk, I'm jealous.

Others - Good fights all around. Being rediculously overwhelmed continually during my times made for interesting logins. Have a form that basically had second attack and a dam roll of a level 25 warrior didn't help. Made the best of it.

Nexus:
Living:
Mylene - No real interactions, but you seem to be doing well. Neat trick you have there.

Gnome shifters - I have a reverse soft spot for gnome shifters. I pretty much kill them without mercy.

Others - Hot and cold relationship. If balance was toward Darknesss, I went out of my way to kill you all. When balance was the other way or simply balanced, I left you alone. I did kill a lot of ragers for you though. Thanks for having the rift on water .

Battle
Arratok - Had some great fights. I became really good on the "ambush" tactic. Being an air form I could antitipate movements of my enemies and set up situations to ambush them on water. You were a victim of that. In fact a lot people were, not just villagers.

Salpcha - Fear the barn swallow! Never had any bad interactions with you or most ragers actually. Other than simply bitching me out for being a coward. But I understand that.

Valla - Up and coming. I understand the strength and weaknesses of a defender. You do it well.

Kurn - Scout, seems to know your business. Tougher than most give you credit. Keep it up.

Deward - BLOODTHIRST! I was going to post a log of all of our fights on Dio's about the ramifications of bloodthirst. The moment you thirsted, you increased your chance of killing me by like 1%, and increased your chance of dying by 90%. I like the balls of steel of using it continually.

Dead:
Gredoor - Was great fighting you. I also ambushed you a lot and became part of "Nexus" in your eyes. I saw that if I could break the villagers there, they would never raid. That worked a lot.

Bosephus - Nah. Thinly veiled OOC bitching. You must have had something I didn't see, because from most enemies' side. You were just simply going on rants a lot that smacked of OOC. I probably misjudged you, maybe.

Giafersy - Came into your own with traps. Great use there in raids, worked well for you.

Cainargen - Always a good rumble with you. And always upper class in our interactions. You did your position well.

Jutely - Sorry for beating on you so much. - 40 save versus mental and resist mental preps make fighting you guys a little easier. So did a few edges.

Misseratan - Same above. Bards caused me havoc so I started choosing edges and gearing to deal with them. It worked pretty well.

Outlander
Alive:
Jawn - Sorry for all the beatings. I just was able to have your number each time I found you. Good job outliving my ass.

Ekearok - We didn't fight much, but you seemed to know what you are doing. We really cornered you that last time where I got you. The power of the air form I guess.

Dead:
Rostrak - Way harder to kill than I thought. Then the damage changes went in. That damage change made the electric eel dramatically less effective. Everyone having 33% resistance to now some people having 90% (since you can easily prep for it) kind of made me ngry. But oh well. I think I got you once when you were not at full power.

Melindi - Good fights. Druids seem to have trouble with a hyper aggressive air form.

Isyzk - I could not believe I died to you, I mean come on! Good job.

Grippledank - I enjoyed picking on you and our fights. Hyper aggressive transmuter versus a hyper aggressive air shifter. We buttted head a lot.

Empire:
Alive:
Kraldinor - Despite our differences we had a good relationship. Rotting, withering, pecking, nightwalkering, then some talking. All in all a good evil to evil relationship. Keep it up!

Cradditch - I ambushed you a few times. I think you will go far although. Keep it up.

Falcorix - You are tough to hit. Period. Parry everything this, evade that, do this. Ugh.

Others - Keep it up

Dead:
Kurbrawn - Finally killing you outside of the village was great for me. Because I continually ended up killing those around you but never you. You did a great job morphing your character. Solid work.

Xiersel - Great bard, good enemy. Enjoyed our fights all across Thera as you burned through teleport potions.

Gruna - Another good rivalry. I was more of a watch and pick off the enemy once someone else hurt them. My roleplay .

Herald
Some of you were interesting, but most of you simply thought that because you were in Herald you should be immune to "PK".

Uncabaled
Laspigon - We had quite the rivalry. I just could not allow you to survive. I would kill you once and back off, but you kept coming. So I would kill you. I wasn't someone to run away simply because I didn't want to hurt your feelings.

Thanks all for the fun. Maybe I'll have another, maybe not.

That Guy.

Arratok (Anonymous)Fri 15-Mar-13 11:44 PM
Charter member
#113949, "Very well played."
In response to Reply #5

You deserved a quest form.
You played a best with what you had.
The Eel is OP hahahah

Seriously though, I am glad you didn't get a quest form, for the single reason it would have made you real real tough. I wish I got a hold of you a few more times alone. I do know that was not going to happen, you were smart, and talented, and I wasn't going to get that lucky.

Side note, you were really creepy RP wise.
It was awesome, again, really well done.

When you get that bit of bile that comes up thinking about the others rewards, just remember, some of us have to fight all of those all the time and throw you in the mix, even with out a quest form you were more deadly then most with.

Good luck with the next, and congrats on an top class character.

Gredoor (Anonymous)Sat 16-Mar-13 12:02 AM
Charter member
#113950, "Devious git!"
In response to Reply #5

I dont think I would have minded the ambushes as much if I knew I could reliably escape or defeat the eel. Unfortunately I couldn't. I prob had a few more tricks to try but alas... I thought you were classy, evil and utilized your forms well. I really thought at one point you would get a quest form, or at least another form to help you out even if it was just another form from another shapefocus.

While I know you are frustrated at your lack of rewards, you should take solace in the fact that you were a well RP'd char one that made the mud much tougher and rewarding to play on.

Jawn Foote (Anonymous)Sat 16-Mar-13 08:42 AM
Charter member
#113954, "Like a Red-Headed Step Child"
In response to Reply #5

For me, at least, a big part of fighting as a Druid is hitting with a bunch of sups, then running off to heal, then coming back for more.

You were really, really hard to get away from, which made this strategy impossible. And standing toe-to-toe just wasn't gonna happen with the Nightwalker and Despoil.

Also, the fact that you had a hiding form really made you hard to keep track of. Because animism works differently than locate object, it wasn't until you (thankfully) looted my transmuted belt of life that I could reliably know whether or not you were hiding or logged off.

That said, despite the tremendous beatings, you were an extremely classy foe. The thing I really dislike about shapeshifters is that it's harder to RP with them than, and sometimes I'd send you a couple of tells, be unable to find what form you were in and give up.

I'll join the chorus of voices saying that you deserved a quest form, though.

Come back soon.

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Sat 16-Mar-13 11:11 AM
Charter member
#113956, "RE: A large bag of bird seed drops from the sky..."
In response to Reply #5

I agree with you about air shifters being more annoying than deadly. That being said, when you wanted someone dead and were persistent about it you could whittle down just about anyone by the looks. I see how the sphere sloth + vulture would have been a hell of a fun time to rp, and you did take time to rp out of form unlike some shifters. You were classy all the time. Thank you for that. If more players were like that things would be better all around in CF.

Great job.

ZhenyenSat 16-Mar-13 11:54 AM
Member since 09th Sep 2012
8 posts
#113957, "RE: A large bag of bird seed drops from the sky..."
In response to Reply #5
Edited on Sat 16-Mar-13 11:55 AM

Scion will sorely miss your presence.

I know I will as well, Zhenyen will forever wonder how certain things would have played out had stayed alive.

GLWYN

*Ninja edit.

That random gnome shifter (Anonymous)Sat 16-Mar-13 08:26 PM
Charter member
#113958, "I didn't post the log"
In response to Reply #5

Of you getting bashed down by Irelorn. I rarely visit Dio's, and if I do, it's only to use the various tools there. I might visit the forums maybe once per year if someone sends me the link to a log that they think I should look at, but that's about it.

As for my character, I had several other characters prior to that one, and all of them got raped by you. So I wanted to roll a character that would stand a fighting chance against you and we could have a nicely matched rivalry, but there is more purpose to this character than just fighting you. I don't want to go into more detail since this char is still active.

I was gunning for the air form I got, and was lucky to receive it on the first try. Didn't even have to roll the bones for it. When you had defeated me previously with this character, I had really crappy HP because I hadn't really geared up much yet, and also hadn't found any of my sleeks. By the time this fight happened, I had almost exactly 1k HP, plus my black and amber. I was actually in the process of picking up my amber when you first struck at me, hence the running away to heal and wand up quickly to start with. Then proceeded a pretty epic fight between us. In the end, I died due to losing link mid-fight, during which you fled and ran to the healer to heal heal while your nightwalker kept pounding away at me. If I hadn't lost link, you would not have had the opportunity to run to the healer. When I regained link, I fled from the nightwalker and continued to pursue you. In the end, I died with you convulsing and pretty darned close to the bottom end of convulsing. Irelorn was grouped with me at the time. I knew you had that shield and desperately wanted it, along with a couple other choice items that I'd been searching for for a long time. So I told him where I was, and the rest was history. I grabbed the shield, a lead bracer, the belt, a badge, and the couple items of mine that you had taken and didn't want to give back. And the coins of course. That was pretty much all I was interested in of your gear. The rest I either already had, or couldn't use.

After that fight, fighting you got much easier. I only killed you one other time when I found you in the air, already wounded, and I think without full protections. You weren't able to flee from me in the air before I killed you over Aldevari. Before I could get to your corpse to see if there was anything new in there, Zhenyen tesseracted to me with his devil. I barely escaped alive, but was maladicted up pretty bad, and died to maladictions a short while later. After that, every fight except our last fight resulted in you pecking my eyes and fleeing, then quitting a short while later.

The last one, you managed to peck my eyes, then flee and return while I was still dealing with the nightwalker. That one kinda sucked, and I wasn't about to stay there clawing at the nightwalker while you fought from behind it, so I ended having to flee.

I always hoped we'd have another opportunity to give it another shot. It was exciting to see you adapting your strategy in dealing with me to keep the challenge coming on. I have a pretty good water form, too, but was always hesitant to test it against the eel. I figured if I died to you, I'd probably end up getting fulled for grabbing those four items after you had returned a couple things after our first epic fight. Basically, with the gear I had after looting those 4 items, I think I was about on par with you for HP when you have despoil up. But then of course, you also had the nightwalker. I balanced that out with being an air major using deftness of the falcon (slightly trumps litheness I think, since deftness also improves evade slightly, in addition to dodge), and a form that was a little more offensive than the vulture.

All in all, it was always fun when I'd have the chance to tangle with you. Hope next time we can fight on the same side. That would be fun! GLWYN!

RayihnSat 16-Mar-13 08:47 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#113960, "Just edited the good bye a little"
In response to Reply #5

to take one thing out that shouldn't have been in there because of in game stuff. Carry on.

Salpcha (Anonymous)Sun 17-Mar-13 12:10 AM
Charter member
#113964, "Another surprise..."
In response to Reply #5

Thanks for the nod. It felt like there was literally nothing I could do to you. That eel is scary and I knew what you were planning but I said hell with it. With despoil and nightwalker, I just knew I would never get you. A win for me was being able to stun and walk away. Creepy character and I was dreading you flying down anytime I was fighting someone. Good luck with your next.

Kraldinor (Anonymous)Sun 17-Mar-13 03:25 PM
Charter member
#113968, "RE: A large bag of bird seed drops from the sky..."
In response to Reply #5

That sounds like a pretty good summary. I think we got to the point of I hate you, but I hate a lot of other people a lot more, and I might be able to kill one of them. I'll miss having you around.

WhiysdanSun 17-Mar-13 04:00 PM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
#113969, "Well played!"
In response to Reply #5

I watched this character a ton (admittedly later in the character's life) and enjoyed pretty much everything I saw. He was constantly in character and came off very evil. It made me go out of my way to come up with random, fun ways to interact with him. Thanks for making such a well done character.

=w=

Itijinithili (Anonymous)Sun 17-Mar-13 08:38 PM
Charter member
#113972, "Had fun!"
In response to Reply #5

New job took my hours out, and I did my best to continue the quest we were apart of. Too bad we never got to see it completed, but maybe one day we'll have new mortals to explore it with.

Good luck with your next!

Ekaerok (Anonymous)Mon 18-Mar-13 08:38 AM
Charter member
#113979, "RE: A large bag of bird seed drops from the sky..."
In response to Reply #5

Ekearok - We didn't fight much, but you seemed to know what you are doing. We really cornered you that last time where I got you. The power of the air form I guess.

It takes time for me to adjust to reacting correctly on a young hero. That fight was odd as I thought I was doing rather well until I retreated north of the Huntress and your nightwalker came in and destroyed me. After that, I retreated but hadn't thought about the limitations of where I retreated to carefully enough. I still may have died had I taken the correct steps, but I would have had a better fighting chance.

As far as Buer goes, you would literally make me sit in the wilds and think carefully before crossing the ocean. Eel is scary, and after watching it destroy Jawn in front of me with me unable to do anything I was rather careful.

I have interacted with Buer across multiple characters and thought highly of you every time, even if under my breath I'm cursing you for not having logged off yet at times. I am rather disappointed you did not get a quest form.

Master chuck norris freemanstien. (Anonymous)Fri 15-Mar-13 06:54 PM
Charter member
#113944, "Dammit. Why did you have to die?"
In response to Reply #0

I was having fun fighting and talking to you. I was confused when you died. I felt retarded when you told me you age died. I tend to forget how long people have their characters. You did well and were terribly annoying to fight. GLWYN Maybe something less evil next time? Oh I knew from the beginning that I was never going to kill you unless #### when insanely wrong for you.

MinyarFri 15-Mar-13 04:10 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
504 posts
#113941, "Well done. nt"
In response to Reply #0

Serious. No Text means No Text. Err..wait. I guess I wrote some. Dayum.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113940 Previous topic | Next topic