Subject: "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Xiersel the Mistress of Creative Re..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113849
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 07-Mar-13 09:04 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113849, "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Xiersel the Mistress of Creative Recruiting Techniques, Elite Imperial Blade"

Thu Mar 7 07:01:05 2013

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Xiersel perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:241

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Empire Guy (Anonymous)Thu 07-Mar-13 03:02 PM
Charter member
#113853, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Xiersel the Mistress of Creativ..."
In response to Reply #0

You will be missed.

Kraldinor (Anonymous)Thu 07-Mar-13 10:25 AM
Charter member
#113850, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Xiersel the Mistress of Creativ..."
In response to Reply #0

This is a bit unexpected, since I only remember seeing you die once, so I am not sure it was unintentional. It was great having an ally around whose play times seemed to match my own pretty well, and even better having one as competent as you. To me, it feels like Imperial resurgence has taken a bit of hit here.

Xiersel (Anonymous)Thu 07-Mar-13 05:54 PM
Charter member
#113855, "Explanation, and brief goodbyes."
In response to Reply #1

I got asked to roll this character a while ago to help out the Empire, and so I came up with the name Xiersel. (Sam sort of aided this with his Decempire idea which made my life easier) I never play evil, so I said what the hell and gave it a go.

This character had basically one goal which was to help any imperial she could get on their feet and feeling good about their character. To that end, she was supposed to be purely support, not a pk'er, not deadly and certainly not ambitious to become emperor or anything. Basically, just someone that people would see around and think hey, empire has a consistent person, maybe I can join them and not be facing 5 on 1 fortlander gangs. I think I attacked maybe two or three people ever outside of cabal raid/retrieveal that didn't initiate combat with me.

I made the decision to delete (I multi suicided myself for con loss as Kraldinor suspected to avoid any sort of waiting period for deletion to show so as to not let my cabal mates wonder) a while ago, and once the council got filled, I went ahead and did it. First, the empire was back on equal footing with the other cabals I felt, and second, I disagreed with some of the things I was seeing, which made me question why I wanted to help the empire any further. Lastly, hell had't opened up, which I had hoped it would, which was probably the one last thing that would have held my interest with the character. (I got torn up in the other area explore which is something I want to play around in more without worrying about a cabal)

And so I wrote a summation role chapter, and ended her in a manner fitting for her.

Goodbyes
Empire: You're all doing a good job, and from what I see, you'll barely notice Xiersel's gone. You have a good emperor, and a good council, so continue just having fun out there and don't take things too seriously. The funstick goes both ways, and it's better when everyone can hold it, not just your cabal.

Fort: Outside of too many rot spamming shamans early on, you were all fun (shamans were too, but I lost track of the hours I spent waiting out rots). I'll miss teasing Tolgrumm about joining the empire and trying to entice him with kittens and puppies the most probably. I'll also miss talking to Oshui, the guy doesn't get a tenth of the credit he deserves, which is a shame, and having him chase me all over Thera was fun, at least for me. Rydell was fun too, wish I had gotten to talk more with him.

Outlanders: Outside of the wardens teaming up with maran a few times, never really saw you guys. Liked Jawn, never really saw any others to get an opinion, but seems like not a lot around.

Scions: Never really saw any except a vulture always finding me when I was in bad shape. Good times trying to escape when you can't hide on land or sea.

Battle: I had no intention of being in that silly war, I did what I could to just avoid most of you, I always have a soft spot for battle for some reason.

Nexus: I was pretty much hands off, but thanks to Olthundor for helping alot in the early times with retrievals.

Random Imm that conjured the kitten in the Inn:
Without a doubt the highlight of this character. I wish I kept logs of things, because that was probably in my top 5 ever CF moments. I mock out the empire and the emperor (one of the many things my char should have been anath'd for) to a random dark elf in an effort to get them to join it, and then you brought that whole thing to life and made the whole thing amazing to be a part of by conjuring a kitten out of thin air and immersing it in the scene. Thanks to the shaman who went along with it. (I think this is where the title came from if I'm not mistaken)
If the shaman has that log, I'd love to see it posted somewhere.

Anyway, that's about it, any questions or anything I'll answer.

Jawn Foote (Anonymous)Thu 07-Mar-13 06:26 PM
Charter member
#113856, "Stupid Imperials."
In response to Reply #3

Characters like Xiersel really screw with Jawn's Imperial hating role, because there have been so many great Imperials lately.

Xiersel is one of those characters who I wish I could have gotten to know better because I liked the little banter we had so much, but there's just not enough time in the day to RP with everyone.

I thought you were going to be Warmaster for sure.

Good luck with your next. The Tree doesn't have doors, but it it did, they'd be wide open.

TolgrummThu 07-Mar-13 07:43 PM
Member since 24th Feb 2013
64 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113857, "RE: Explanation, and brief goodbyes."
In response to Reply #3

You were an incredibly classy enemy, and very competent. I've eaten plenty of stupid deaths, but you seemed to be at the business end of disproportionate number of them. Couldn't you have reciprocated at least once?

I appreciate all of the kitten offers, but Tolgrumm has all the cat he needs in his life.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113849 Previous topic | Next topic