Subject: "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kurbrawn the Ageless Fist of Imperi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113667
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 23-Feb-13 02:08 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113667, "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kurbrawn the Ageless Fist of Imperial Might, Emperor of Thera"

Sat Feb 23 00:04:09 2013

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Kurbrawn perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:794

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Proper goodbye., Kurbrawn (Anonymous), 24-Feb-13 06:38 PM, #24
Reply RE: Proper goodbye., Kraldinor (Anonymous), 25-Feb-13 03:02 PM, #25
Reply RE: Proper goodbye., Kurbrawn (Anonymous), 27-Feb-13 11:41 AM, #32
Reply I feel a bit ignored, sirrah., Rindros (Anonymous), 25-Feb-13 10:55 PM, #26
Reply RE: I feel a bit ignored, sirrah., Kurbrawn (Anonymous), 27-Feb-13 11:56 AM, #33
Reply Don't feel bad,, Narissorin... (Anonymous), 25-Feb-13 11:24 PM, #27
     Reply RE: Don't feel bad,, Kurbrawn (Anonymous), 27-Feb-13 12:02 PM, #34
Reply Well, damn. , Arratok (Anonymous), 23-Feb-13 04:34 PM, #11
Reply RE: Well, damn. , Kurbrawn (Anonymous), 24-Feb-13 02:35 PM, #14
Reply Shame, Brakrar (Anonymous), 23-Feb-13 05:29 AM, #8
Reply RE: Shame, Kurbrawn (Anonymous), 24-Feb-13 02:39 PM, #15
Reply The ideal nemesis., Azhelak (Anonymous), 23-Feb-13 04:06 AM, #6
Reply RE: The ideal nemesis., Kurbrawn (Anonymous), 24-Feb-13 02:45 PM, #16
Reply Barkeep, another round please., Kurbrawn (Anonymous), 23-Feb-13 02:54 AM, #3
Reply Hope Decempire helped a little bit., TMNS, 23-Feb-13 05:02 AM, #7
Reply RE: Hope Decempire helped a little bit., Kurbrawn (Anonymous), 24-Feb-13 02:50 PM, #17
Reply RE: Barkeep, another round please., Duraskandr (Anonymous), 23-Feb-13 05:31 AM, #9
Reply RE: Barkeep, another round please., Kurbrawn (Anonymous), 24-Feb-13 02:52 PM, #18
Reply RE: Barkeep, another round please., Hilamar (Anonymous), 23-Feb-13 10:47 AM, #10
Reply RE: Barkeep, another round please., Kurbrawn (Anonymous), 24-Feb-13 02:58 PM, #19
Reply RE: Barkeep, another round please., Mizzen (Anonymous), 23-Feb-13 07:45 PM, #12
Reply RE: Barkeep, another round please., Kurbrawn (Anonymous), 24-Feb-13 03:12 PM, #20
Reply Glad you were an ally and not an enemy., Urses (Anonymous), 23-Feb-13 08:58 PM, #13
Reply RE: Glad you were an ally and not an enemy., Kurbrawn (Anonymous), 24-Feb-13 03:15 PM, #21
Reply Whoa, Zynzyn (Anonymous), 24-Feb-13 05:01 PM, #22
Reply RE: Whoa, Kurbrawn (Anonymous), 27-Feb-13 11:30 AM, #30
Reply RE: Barkeep, another round please., YargyTheDuergy (Anonymous), 24-Feb-13 05:06 PM, #23
Reply RE: Barkeep, another round please., Kurbrawn (Anonymous), 27-Feb-13 11:21 AM, #29
Reply RE: Barkeep, another round please., Etion (Anonymous), 26-Feb-13 03:36 AM, #28
     Reply RE: Barkeep, another round please., Kurbrawn (Anonymous), 27-Feb-13 11:34 AM, #31
Reply Noooooooo!, Baldwick, Eptemi (Anonymous), 23-Feb-13 02:45 AM, #2
Reply RE: Noooooooo!, Kurbrawn (Anonymous), 23-Feb-13 03:07 AM, #5
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kurbrawn the Ageless Fist of Im..., Borkahd, 23-Feb-13 02:36 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kurbrawn the Ageless Fist of Im..., Kurbrawn (Anonymous), 23-Feb-13 03:01 AM, #4

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Sun 24-Feb-13 06:38 PM
Charter member
#113734, "Proper goodbye."
In response to Reply #0

I never play low int warriors, they always seemed to be such a pain in the ass to master your skills, and I've played a few 7 path invokers all the way. I promised myself I would hero a fire warrior some day and see what it's like. I figured it's the best way to learn something instead of asking for spoons on the forums. I was right.

Kurbrawn was supposed to stay uncabaled and I picked sphere combat because his memories of his combat skills were the only memories the mages who did their experiment on him let him keep, he was after all supposed to be a bodyguard. That was the one thing I forgot to put into the role, his only memories were of combat and that's all he knew. After some very fast leveling I decided not to attack everyone or else I would have just pissed everyone off and burn through my con and not learn anything. Then I meet Zynzyn, and I quickly learned that simply tagging alongside a mage who knows what he's doing is a damn good way to learn new things. I knew a lot about the game already but if you ever stop learning you're going to be at a huge disadvantage in this game. My initial plan was to have Kurbrawn go to the high tower of sorcery and ask the magi there to help him get him memory back, but after hanging with some of the scions and talking about my amnesia I got the idea that maybe they could help me look through the darkness in my brain and find something. After a while I got sick of being told to do research for the mages. I made it clear that they were benefiting from me not hunting them(even though in reality they mopped the floor with me), and that they would be wise to simply accept me as I was. That didn't go over well. Then shortly after Otuerghad offered me the Oath, he never stopped asking me since he first saw me. The next day the War Master see's I'm a Blade and told me I would have to spend a lot of time as sheathed to prove myself. Then the next I login Otuerghad promotes me because we got along real well. My next login the War Master is on and I greet, followed by me being demoted. He reiterated I would have to spend time as sheathed before promotions, like I was at fault I was promoted by the Emperor. I told him to speak with the emperor and that I didn't have time to discuss it. Boom, anathema. There was a bunch of drama over the possible perma the war master and mummy were in, I don't know exactly what happened but I heard a lot of rumors, but long story short Otuerghad asked Enlilth to let me back in and after the others were dealt with I was given the Oath again and simply stuck to it and worked my way up.

Longer story short, Kurbrawn is a throw-away character that I never threw away. That's it. Tried to be a fierce and strict Citizen from Oath to Emperor, but if you ever got close to Kurbrawn you knew he was a big teddy bear. He put up a good show but he never wanted to push people too far. Some people ended up deleting because they said I was too harsh. Then I get some hints from the big guys upstairs that I'm in fact being too nice. It impossible to keep everyone happy, but you have to try at it or else things just fall apart.

Ugh... I'm really not good at goodbyes. I have too many things I want to say but none of it is coming out in any organized manner. I guess I'll move onto some names. I'm only going to mention a five names so please don't feel bad if you're left out.

Enlilth, thank you thank you thank you. I know I wasn't your typical imperial and I know I didn't do the best job, but I tried my best and I hope I didn't disappoint you too much.

Zulg, same thanks to you. I know we only once but that was enough. You scare the #### out of me, as a player, but Kurbrawn could barely move his lips in front of you. I hope I didn't disappoint you too much either. My goal wasn't to impress anyone, but rather to not let anyone down completely.

Otuerghad, words can't explain how thankful I am for you never giving up on me. That's a real Emperor right there, one who see's potential in something and finds a way to make it theirs. Thank you.

Yarglen, I can only imagine you caught hell for taking me under your wing, and I am glad you did. I thought duergar were all pushovers before I grouped with you. You showed me that anyone can kick ass if you have gumption. Thank you.

Zynzyn, wow. You took me to a place I had only heard of. You showed me things I had never seen. You were scary as hell without being a complete asshole to other players, like a handful of scions did during that era. Honestly if it weren't for you I would have given up on Kurbrawn long ago, you proved to me that even when the banshee's are calling you are STILL flesh and you can still kick ass. Thank you.

Like I said, waaaaay to many names came and went during Kurbrawn's life. Post and I'll try to reply.

People say things like Empire was in the dumps before you and you really stuck it through and were a great help. Other people said I ruined the cabal and because I was Emperor the good players refused to role imperials which made it suck even more. I didn't know what the #### I was doing, and it was obvious I'm sure, but I had a ton of fun doing what I did, and I only hope I made the game fun for others. THAT was my real goal once I got in Empire, making the game more fun.

I still have a lot I want to say but nothing is organized in my mind at the moment.

Thank you imms for the best game I've ever played, ever ever. You continue to keep it awesome and fresh, but most important you keep it a FREE game. I can't thank you guys enough.

Kurbrawn out

Kraldinor (Anonymous)Mon 25-Feb-13 03:02 PM
Charter member
#113740, "RE: Proper goodbye."
In response to Reply #24

I am normally an AM/Early PM player, but was able to get some extra time in lately so got to travel with you a fair amount. I enjoyed every minute of it and was always amused to watch the landscape change when you logged on. I was was a bit confused by the one poster talking about what a #### you were and was sitting there "thinking what Empire is he in?" though you could turn on the ruthless despot RP when you apporpriate. Good luck with RL and hope you are back soon.

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Wed 27-Feb-13 11:41 AM
Charter member
#113771, "RE: Proper goodbye."
In response to Reply #25

I hate to say things like you were my favorite or things like that, but you were very close to being one of Kurbrawn's favorite imperials. You weren't boring, you played the character. In my time I saw shaman that were just "pkpkpkpkpkpk! what's a roleplay?" but you were interesting AND you were all about the pk. You sometimes ran into fights of such bad odds in your favor that I thought you just wanted to kill yourself. Then I would hear over cb things like "only got one of them" and you were usually still alive. I thought there was no way you would live through most of them, let alone land a kill or two. Big kudos to you man, and keep it up. You could be High Priest and Emperor I bet if you stick to it. Can't say enough good things about you, so I'll just stop before I start to ramble. Thanks for playing and I'll see you soon. *wink*

Rindros (Anonymous)Mon 25-Feb-13 10:55 PM
Charter member
#113744, "I feel a bit ignored, sirrah."
In response to Reply #24

I actually assumed you simply didn't feel like putting forth the effort to do research, so I told you straight up you weren't getting in without doing it.

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Wed 27-Feb-13 11:56 AM
Charter member
#113772, "RE: I feel a bit ignored, sirrah."
In response to Reply #26

I should tell you I had no intentions of ever being a scion. I wanted conflict that was more in depth, something that wasn't boring. I think I found it. I should thank you actually. It was being told to do research that made Kurbrawn see that he was being treated sort of like a slave. That is what made him rethink the offer of the bloodoath. He saw opportunity in the empire, and he saw that the chasm magi had no interest in helping him fix his brain. I couldn't have asked for it to go any better than it did.

Rindros was a pretty awesome chancellor from what I saw and heard. Ruthless and scarey are words that come to mind. I'm glad the game has players like you that keep making great characters.

Narissorin... (Anonymous)Mon 25-Feb-13 11:24 PM
Charter member
#113745, "Don't feel bad,"
In response to Reply #24

Because Rindros completely ignored me also, good thing Reksah stepped in.

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Wed 27-Feb-13 12:02 PM
Charter member
#113773, "RE: Don't feel bad,"
In response to Reply #27

LOL I don't feel bad or left out at all. He did exactly what he should have done. I want to go on record and say I'm sorry I didn't fight you more, but I wasn't going to win against you unless I used all of my preps and even then I didn't have the best odds. The thing that made me most reluctant to fight you was if I DID manage to get you close to death you could just fly away. Also, warriors don't get sleek rods, or sleek potions for that matter. I have to rely on limited potions, mostly, for added protections. There's only so many of them to go around and so much I can carry and after using them it's pretty easy to figure out where I'll be going. So to me fighting offense+air shifters were simply a waste of preps unless you have a trap set. I'm sorry I didn't stick around for more fights but, and I hate saying this, it is what it is.

Arratok (Anonymous)Sat 23-Feb-13 04:34 PM
Charter member
#113691, "Well, damn. "
In response to Reply #0

I really wanted to be the final sword in your gullet.

Hope you had a fun run.

Your build was quite strong, and it was a great time interacting and fighting you.

I cannot believe I got you that last time with the War master.

Hats off to you.

See you in the fields.

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Sun 24-Feb-13 02:35 PM
Charter member
#113714, "RE: Well, damn. "
In response to Reply #11

I really wanted to fight you again, and it would have been great to get the last two to you, but my time was up and there needs to be a vote for emperor before something goes wrong like someone deleting. That last time I logged it it was with my fingers crossed you were on.

Hell of a fun run. I hope you're having fun.

Same to you. I really wish I didn't have to leave that one time when we were going to have that little char. Duergar warriors like you and Yarglen make me wand to roll one sometime. I would have been a little stronger if I had stun mastered, never got around to that.

Me either, that was a quick fight though, not much time to think.

And to you good sir, hats off.

Yes you will, and I'll be seeing you.

Brakrar (Anonymous)Sat 23-Feb-13 05:29 AM
Charter member
#113677, "Shame"
In response to Reply #0

I was hoping to get a few more fights outta you. I enjoyed the fights we had. One on one, I knew it'd be a tough fight, even 2 on 1 seemed like had to catch you at just the right time. Didn't have much interaction other than fights but nothing wrong with that. Solid character. Much respect for the player and the character.

GLWYN

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Sun 24-Feb-13 02:39 PM
Charter member
#113716, "RE: Shame"
In response to Reply #8

I really wanted to have some interactions with you, but it seemed like it was always a raid situation. You're pretty mean and in the wilderness you scared quite a few people from even stepping off the road. Same respect, thanks for playing I'll see you before too long. Really wish we could have had more fights.

Azhelak (Anonymous)Sat 23-Feb-13 04:06 AM
Charter member
#113673, "The ideal nemesis."
In response to Reply #0

You were certainly the strongest foe Azhelak faced and while I knew you were getting close to the end I hoped we'd have some more time in the realms together. I had a few things in the works that I think would have surprised you.

Good luck with the next.

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Sun 24-Feb-13 02:45 PM
Charter member
#113717, "RE: The ideal nemesis."
In response to Reply #6

Damn you marsh/explorer outtie leaders with your pursuit and insect swarm! *wink* That combination scares the #### out of imperials and tribunals. You're doing pretty good and I really wish we could have had some more interactions. I would have loved to see any tricks you guys have up your sleeves, maybe if you stick around for a while I will. Good luck and have fun.

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Sat 23-Feb-13 02:54 AM
Charter member
#113670, "Barkeep, another round please."
In response to Reply #0

First off I want to give a shout out to the midnight dragon. Without you none of this would have been possible.

I'm far too tired to make a proper goodbye, I didn't expect this to pop up so quick. I won't name names now or later, there was just way too many in Kurbrawn's life but if anyone wants to post I'll try to respond swiftly.

TMNSSat 23-Feb-13 05:02 AM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113676, "Hope Decempire helped a little bit."
In response to Reply #3

I totally failed and only played my potential char like 10 hrs.

I remember when you were a SCION app, so it was always a little amusing to see you in Empire. Then when you kept sticking it out I was like "Damn, dude's got heart...got ####ed out of SCION and kept trucking, eating #### odds like a champ...".

Then you got Emperor! And I prayed Empire would return to its' former glory...but you were still getting ganged into oblivion.

And so, Decempire was born..........

GLWYN.

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Sun 24-Feb-13 02:50 PM
Charter member
#113719, "RE: Hope Decempire helped a little bit."
In response to Reply #7

You didn't fail at all man, in fact you're efforts helped out quite a bit. I'll get to that scion stuff when I find the time to post a proper goodbye to all. Things were going to be a lot different than they were, but Otuerghad wouldn't give up on me and I thank him for that.

Thank you for playing and for your general presence on the forums. I think you add a great deal to the game in a positive way.

Duraskandr (Anonymous)Sat 23-Feb-13 05:31 AM
Charter member
#113678, "RE: Barkeep, another round please."
In response to Reply #3

My favorite Emperors of all time, IC / PC. Empire still needs you. You know what to do. GLWYN.

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Sun 24-Feb-13 02:52 PM
Charter member
#113720, "RE: Barkeep, another round please."
In response to Reply #9

You were a pretty great High Lord and I was thankful to have you on my council. I hope you fix your connection problems, and Kraldinor for that matter. If you guys had a reliable connection you could take down about anyone I bet. Thanks and good luck, the world is yours for the taking. *wink*

Hilamar (Anonymous)Sat 23-Feb-13 10:47 AM
Charter member
#113682, "RE: Barkeep, another round please."
In response to Reply #3

Just want to say a character I'm proud to have worked with. You'd come a long way with the character and Empire in general from going to waiting in the cities with 4-5 fortress characters just waiting for you to leave, to the powerhouse Empire is now becoming. You have no idea how much anger you caused within the Spire for the lightwalkers having to "protect" you from the other lightwalkers! Always love a little inter-cabal politics.

Good luck to whatever you do next and I wish you and your family the best of luck.

Hilamar

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Sun 24-Feb-13 02:58 PM
Charter member
#113721, "RE: Barkeep, another round please."
In response to Reply #10

Heh hehh, I always wondered how much the good aligned tribs liked me hanging out in town letting the fort members come to me. Thanks for being a real tribunal and putting the law first, not the characters wishes, although I see how it would provide some fun role play dynamics. Those are always fun. *wink*

Mizzen (Anonymous)Sat 23-Feb-13 07:45 PM
Charter member
#113694, "RE: Barkeep, another round please."
In response to Reply #3

You replied to my thread; so here's dat good old sendoff.

My first two Imperials ever were both Kurbrawn's Citizens. From what I could tell, you were awesome. I'd like to see Jerro explain why he thinks you were so ####ty now that you're dead.

Questions:

1) What was the best part of playing this character?
2) What was the worst?
3) What do you think your strengths and weaknesses were as a cabal leader?

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Sun 24-Feb-13 03:12 PM
Charter member
#113723, "RE: Barkeep, another round please."
In response to Reply #12

Jerro is mad because he tried an imperial when I was War Master. His character was not well liked among the cabal and some people even hinted that they knew it was him. He managed to piss off enough people and was demoted, maybe even a few demotions. He didn't take it well and flew off the handle. He said he was going to roll up something just to kill me, and deleted. I saw him say on the forums he rolled a paladin to grief me, but I never saw it.

1) I learned a lot about warriors. I never played low int before but I really wanted to see what it was like. I love them now. All the fights and all the knowledge I gained was the best I think. That and Emperor powers are the bees knees.

2) Speaking to half the mud all the time was the worst part. I've only had one leader character before and I'm not used to the responsibility and I'm sure that was very obvious with Kurbrawn. You always have disputes to deal with and you never know how anyone is going to take any sort of bad news. Riding the gray line of being a strict leader while not pushing people away I think is the toughest thing by far.

3) That's a tough question. I think I was too hesitant to call myself good leader when it came to leading raiding parties and such. I wouldn't call myself a bad leader either. As far as working with applicants, interviews, cabal politics I think I did well for someone who has never had a "successful" imperial. I mean I've played them but I was always a wallflower. That's one question I'll have to think about and maybe address when I get time for a proper goodbye.

Urses (Anonymous)Sat 23-Feb-13 08:58 PM
Charter member
#113696, "Glad you were an ally and not an enemy."
In response to Reply #3

You were kinda scary sitting still. We were able to help each out a couple of times with raids though I tried to keep a respectful distance and not travel with Imperials all the time.

Impressive character, great presence, and you felt like an Emperor who got his hands dirty.

GLWYN,

--Urses

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Sun 24-Feb-13 03:15 PM
Charter member
#113724, "RE: Glad you were an ally and not an enemy."
In response to Reply #13

Thanks. You were great to talk to and the few times we grouped they were pretty fun, although I'm still really sorry you fell that one time. Characters like you are the foundation of this game, you and Hilamar I thought were some of the best tribunals who put the cabal first. Good luck and have fun!

Zynzyn (Anonymous)Sun 24-Feb-13 05:01 PM
Charter member
#113727, "Whoa"
In response to Reply #3

Man, you sure were around for a long time. If I recall correctly, you even helped me get one of my lich items. I know we used to fight Imperials together...odd how things turn out!

Anyways, congrats on what was a very long-lived and no doubt highly successful character.

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Wed 27-Feb-13 11:30 AM
Charter member
#113769, "RE: Whoa"
In response to Reply #22

It blows my mind too. I cannot thank you enough for in a way taking me in. I was just a lost warrior who would fight almost anything and was planning on a short life ending on con death, before you asked me to group. After I saw what I could really accomplish with you my expectations for Kurbrawn shot sky high. It is funny to think back of when we hunted imperials. I even have one imperial kill

Thanks and I hope you do end up playing again, if you haven't already. You more to the game than most of the other players.

YargyTheDuergy (Anonymous)Sun 24-Feb-13 05:06 PM
Charter member
#113728, "RE: Barkeep, another round please."
In response to Reply #3

You som-bitch.

I like Kurbrawn. I took a lot of #### IC taking you under my wing, but hell. You ended up being way better for the Empire than I ever was.

Loved this character, not only as Yargy but as my current. Keep rocking.

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Wed 27-Feb-13 11:21 AM
Charter member
#113768, "RE: Barkeep, another round please."
In response to Reply #23

Dude, I can't thank you enough. Before I hung out with you I thought duergars were just wrath magnets that were tough enough to land a pk here and there. You steamrolled people and took on odds that made me cringe. The showing of guts that you displayed lit a fire under me to be more of a go-getter. I'm typically pretty laid back and not so aggressive. I think if you had stuck around Empire would have been a lot tougher. Yarglen was awesome and I'm thankful to have ran around with you.

I hope you keep rocking too.

Etion (Anonymous)Tue 26-Feb-13 03:36 AM
Charter member
#113750, "RE: Barkeep, another round please."
In response to Reply #3

Wasnt a big fan at first, but you grew on me quickly. Than again what do I know, my log ins are few and far between =) Solid presence Kurb. Great Char. GLWYN

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Wed 27-Feb-13 11:34 AM
Charter member
#113770, "RE: Barkeep, another round please."
In response to Reply #28

Heh hehh, yeah we all wished you were able to log in more. When you got on no matter what the odds were before they were in our favor with your help. I wish we had interacted more, I wanted to get to know you in character. I didn't get much 1on1 time with you and I liked to do that with the divines, for many reasons. Keep playing please! The Empire needs you!

Good luck and I'll see ya out there.

Baldwick, Eptemi (Anonymous)Sat 23-Feb-13 02:45 AM
Charter member
#113669, "Noooooooo!"
In response to Reply #0

You rocked hard.

A couple of months ago you were just about the only thing keeping the Empire together, now we are getting a swing in our favour at last and have some class players around and you go and lose all your con!

Cant wait to play with/against you on whatever you do next.

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Sat 23-Feb-13 03:07 AM
Charter member
#113672, "RE: Noooooooo!"
In response to Reply #2

Never give up.

I liked your characters dude, you know how to get into a role for damn sure. Was always a fun experience interacting with your chars. Thanks for playing team Empire!

Yeah I wanted to draw it out as long as I could. I planed on rocking those amulets as long as I could to give myself a few extra hours, but things don't always go as planned. I graduate soon and I need to focus on school. That and my Dad has to have major spinal surgery, my mom is having knee reconstruction surgery next month, and my grandmother is on hospice care. We're counting down the minutes. It's going to be one of those big reliefs when it finally does happen though, if anyone knows what I mean. Starting to ramble. You were awesome and good luck with your next.

BorkahdSat 23-Feb-13 02:36 AM
Member since 17th Mar 2009
187 posts
#113668, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kurbrawn the Ageless Fist of Im..."
In response to Reply #0

None of my encounters with you were as a foe so I can't really speak from that angle but from my perspective, this was a cool character. It didn't really say "fire-giant" to me just "big scary dude with big weapons" but you still rocked.

Good run and good luck with your next!

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Sat 23-Feb-13 03:01 AM
Charter member
#113671, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kurbrawn the Ageless Fist of Im..."
In response to Reply #1

Yeah Kurbrawn's mind was a blank slate, tabla rasa. He was a robot sort of. I tried to make any experience with him a fun one though.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113667 Previous topic | Next topic