Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Ahmahrohtar Hleowloran the Sword of th..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113583
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 17-Feb-13 02:32 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113583, "(DELETED) [None] Ahmahrohtar Hleowloran the Sword of the Dark, the Ex-Herald of Stewing Anger"

Sun Feb 17 12:31:20 2013

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Ahmahrohtar perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:289

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ahmahrohtar Hleowloran the Sword o..., Igsoeh, 18-Feb-13 01:01 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ahmahrohtar Hleowloran the Sword o..., Duraskandr (Anonymous), 18-Feb-13 02:45 AM, #3
Reply I dug this character with Urses (I also deleted), Quezzumpliet, 18-Feb-13 05:07 PM, #4
Reply a question and two quick comments, Scarabaeus, 19-Feb-13 11:01 PM, #5
Reply RE: a question and two quick comments, Igsoeh, 19-Feb-13 11:32 PM, #6
Reply Always fun, Rachiel, 20-Feb-13 03:19 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ahmahrohtar Hleowloran the Sword o..., The-me, 17-Feb-13 04:59 PM, #1

IgsoehMon 18-Feb-13 01:01 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
201 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113588, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Ahmahrohtar Hleowloran the Sword o..."
In response to Reply #0

So I had written this huge goodbye explaining the motivations and the long, long evolution of the role that eventually became Ahmahrohtar. Then I closed my browser window.... Uggh. Short and sweet is he came about as a result of Mumford and Sons, Sith vs. Jedi philosophies, and a love for Sacer's religion and RP. Makes perfect sense, right? If anyone has questions about anything the character did, his motivations, your interactions, etc. I'll be happy to answer, but I just don't have the motivation to type it all out again right now.

Sacer- Thanks for such great interactions. You are a huge boon to this game. Sorry I bowed out again on you, this makes two or three. Some day I'll put it all together, I promise.

Nelly and Whiys- Thanks for everything you're doing with the Heralds. You are both awesome and I enjoyed every interaction.

Everone else- Keep up the great work and thanks for everything you do.

Rachiel- I can't say enough good things about you and our interactions. I really hope to bump into you again in a future incarnation.

Rockeano- Thanks for being the catalyst, even if it was about 100 character hours earlier than I wanted it to be.

Mae- Great job. A shame we didn't interact much after the incident.

Quetzal- Ahmahrohtar was black and white, you were a thousand shades of gray. Great job and keep it up.

Fiddle and the rest, I enjoyed every moment. Keep up the great work.

Imperials- Even though I tried to get everyone of you to throw of the shackles of the Empire at one point or another... I enjoyed our interactions and time spent hunting and exploring. Shout outs to Kurbrawn, Xiersel, Gruna and Duraskandar. Oh, and Gruna I was hasted for both of those arena fights, so don't feel too bad.

Scions- Enjoyed our plotting and wish we would have done some PK-ing, exploring type things together. Shout outs to Buer and Zhenyen. Both of you have great RP and I enjoyed every interaction.

Battle- I got the soft spot for you guys, and it helped that there weren't really any elves in Battle at the time.

Fort- Enjoyed the niceness before I went evil, and all the fights after. Oshui, sorry for ducking you all the time, but there was no way I was gonna fight you specless. That would just be silly. Oqa and Tolgrumm I was looking forward to fighting once I earned dagger back, but alas, it was not to be. Andira and Rydell, I enjoyed all the conversations, fighting either of you was a little like punching a brick wall, if for different reasons.

Nexus- The Nexus philosophy was anethema to everything Ahmahrohtar believed in, hence the hostility. I did rather enjoy the incredulous tells I would get when I told various Nexuns I refused to travel with them and thought they were foolish.

Spire- Ahmahrohtar was not one for authority, and saw the Tribunals as basically a self-righteous Empire. At least the Empire had the balls to say, Yeah, we are subjugating people, deal with it. Shout out to Urses, Xupreth and Purmodin in particular. Good luck up there Xupreth, I hope you can pull it off.

So that about covers it for now. Again, if you have any questions at all just ask and I'll answer. If I ever get around to it I'll finish writing the Ahmahrohtar story, complete with soundtrack and everything. For insight through music, listen to the Sigh No More album in this order.

11, 8, 6, 9, 4, 5, 7, 12, 3, 10, 2, 1

See you in the fields.

Igsoeh Darkstorm
Aelisoc Venator
Jeir Govanion
Eled ibn Llibani
Istilion Ar-Ostoeldarin
Kale Jast
Kyrilos Divumarchos
Zaahir al-Salil
Hraustr Halvard
Isidoros Ironwing
Odrallag Ashhorn
Uhgtohg Raazmik and now
Amahrohtar Hleowloran

Duraskandr (Anonymous)Mon 18-Feb-13 02:45 AM
Charter member
#113589, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Ahmahrohtar Hleowloran the Sword o..."
In response to Reply #2

One of my favourite characters. And I also remember Kale. GLWYN.

QuezzumplietMon 18-Feb-13 05:07 PM
Member since 26th Jul 2003
128 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#113594, "I dug this character with Urses (I also deleted)"
In response to Reply #2

You came off as evil and very bitter and did so well. Solid RP all around. That last fight on the mount I was so pissed I missed all my stuns. Usually get it in two. Trip didn't help either.

Cool character and fun fights.

GLWYN

--Urses

ScarabaeusTue 19-Feb-13 11:01 PM
Member since 19th Feb 2011
1524 posts
#113623, "a question and two quick comments"
In response to Reply #2

I didn't understand what happened with the treatises you were writing. Did you write them as in-game scrolls and they were lost?

Regrettably, anyone looking for me in the last two months had to really work at it. I have kept an eye on folks, but RL demands kept me at a distance most of the time. Alas.

That said, I apologize for not realizing that removing your betrayer flag didn't give you your specs back. (I don't think it should work that way, but that's not my decision alone.) For a while I was somewhat frustrated with you (after removing the flag) until it was clear that you were still crippled by the alignment change (I think I even made a frustrated comment in your history about it); so I fixed it as soon as I understood what was going on. Oy.

I'm glad you were still able to have fun with the character--I just wish I had fixed your skill set sooner!

IgsoehTue 19-Feb-13 11:32 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
201 posts
#113625, "RE: a question and two quick comments"
In response to Reply #5

Yeah, I wrote them once, and they got lost. I used pen! Heh. It was a cheap thrill to write something out acutally with pen instead of just leaving a note. I also have blue screen issues and it turns out I hadn't saved them. So then I did them again, but left one out, and left them in your shrine. Not sure if you ever saw those or not. The last try is... well, I guess we'll see. I can always email it to you for kicks if it doesn't get to you in game.

I know you're really busy, no big deal. It's kind of my fault for coming up with a character idea so reliant on immteraction, and then choosing to follow your religion. I try not to do it, but I really dug this role and it was more or less two years in the making. I thought up the first incarnation of the role all the way back before I immed Odrallag.

As for the specs, yeah it was a long time, but i figured it was the price I had to pay so I wasn't too upset about it. I really just wish things would have matched up better, because... big things man, big things.

Anyway, thanks once again for the great interactions, I'll try and clean up some logs and post them as long as you don't have any objections. I'm pretty sure there aren't any secrets or anything in them. Good luck finishing up The Detailed History of Man and Religion, or whatever it is you're working on. I seem to remember something about a dissertation...

RachielWed 20-Feb-13 03:19 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2012
13 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113631, "Always fun"
In response to Reply #2

Rachel never hated him but he always frustrated her even before he killed her.
Good luck with the next

The-meSun 17-Feb-13 04:59 PM
Member since 14th Jun 2011
333 posts
#113585, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Ahmahrohtar Hleowloran the Sword o..."
In response to Reply #0

You were awesome

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113583 Previous topic | Next topic