Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Kuchulmuchul the Warrior of the Gauntl..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113223
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 30-Jan-13 01:52 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113223, "(DELETED) [None] Kuchulmuchul the Warrior of the Gauntlet, the Two-Faced Cozener"

Wed Jan 30 11:50:32 2013

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Kuchulmuchul perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:warrior
Level:33
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:33

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Mair's tha pity, Ysaloerye, 31-Jan-13 02:05 PM, #2
Reply Sorry! I was frustrated and I couldn't help it., xrus, 31-Jan-13 06:21 PM, #4
Reply Think you had an interesting concept going, Greedor (Anonymous), 30-Jan-13 05:32 PM, #1
     Reply Unfortunately I can't find my role on my laptop!, xrus, 31-Jan-13 06:19 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Think you had an interesting concept going, Eloril (Anonymous), 01-Feb-13 02:21 AM, #5
          Reply Simple concept., xrus, 01-Feb-13 04:49 AM, #6
               Reply I see...deception and betrayal were not intrinsically p..., Eloril (Anonymous), 03-Feb-13 01:49 PM, #7

YsaloeryeThu 31-Jan-13 02:05 PM
Member since 09th Apr 2006
315 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113237, "Mair's tha pity"
In response to Reply #0

Lots of potential if you had played this out.

xrusThu 31-Jan-13 06:21 PM
Member since 13th May 2011
318 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113240, "Sorry! I was frustrated and I couldn't help it."
In response to Reply #2

I tried to play it, but it seemed that it didn't work at all.

Greedor (Anonymous)Wed 30-Jan-13 05:32 PM
Charter member
#113226, "Think you had an interesting concept going"
In response to Reply #0

Mind posting the role or an explanation of your actions?

xrusThu 31-Jan-13 06:19 PM
318 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113239, "Unfortunately I can't find my role on my laptop!"
In response to Reply #1

But anyway, it was not a good one. I just got 500 imm exp, which I don't think that was related to my role.

Eloril (Anonymous)Fri 01-Feb-13 02:21 AM
Charter member
#113242, "RE: Think you had an interesting concept going"
In response to Reply #1

Can you give us just a few words about you were trying to do?
It was really interesting, and definitely provoked strong IC reactions

xrusFri 01-Feb-13 04:49 AM
318 posts
#113243, "Simple concept."
In response to Reply #5

shortened role:

As a late bloomer, Kuchul had took his time to study about many things. At some point in his youth, he got interested in magic and studied more about it. After sometime he found out that:

1. Either magic is a personal* itself or a strong unknown personal is using it as his/her tool. This persnoal was called magic in Kuchul's idea and the magical powers were everything not physical (spells, communes, many powers, non-physical inherent abilities ...)
2. Immortals are just stronger mortals who have got access to a part of Thera called overworld. They are lost in power and they can grant supplications to mortals, but they don't know that these supplications are simply another form of magic and not much difference is there between it and spells.
3. This personal magic is trying to control Thera and has been very successful in doing so because: There are many who are using the magical powers, Even elder mortals (Immortals) can't see the true nature of this magic.
4. Those who fight mages don't know the nature of magic either, because they don't fight commoners. But they are still the ones who are fighting against the will of this magic.

Kuchul didn't hate anyone, but he thought that everyone is lost and he should stop them from using magical powers, so he fought mages and also communers, to lesser degree.

If Kuchul could get the commander position, he'd put the following rules in the village:
1. Fight all priests if there are no mages.
2. Those adventurers who use magic of any kind, are forbidden to travel with. On the other hand, they are even should be hunted if the villagers are not under pressure currently.
3. Just respect the Immortals of the village. Most of the others are witches and mages and they know it themselves.
4. villager storms shouldn't call lightning, dark elves shouldn't call faerie fire and probably svirf shouldn't stone skin (was not sure on this last).

Eloril (Anonymous)Sun 03-Feb-13 01:49 PM
Charter member
#113296, "I see...deception and betrayal were not intrinsically p..."
In response to Reply #6

I thought you were going for a nexus/battle double agent thing.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113223 Previous topic | Next topic