Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Charice Boulderaire the Arrogant..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113107
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 22-Jan-13 08:08 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113107, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Charice Boulderaire the Arrogant Orchestrator of Order, Imperial War Master"

Tue Jan 22 18:07:24 2013

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Charice perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:186

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Charice Boulderaire the Arro..., Charice Boulderaire (Anonymous), 23-Jan-13 02:03 PM, #1
     Reply You were fun to go back and forth with. , Arratok (Anonymous), 23-Jan-13 02:09 PM, #2
     Reply RE: You were fun to go back and forth with. , Charice Boulderaire (Anonymous), 23-Jan-13 04:17 PM, #5
     Reply Great character, Rayihn, 23-Jan-13 03:40 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Great character, Charice Boulderaire (Anonymous), 23-Jan-13 04:09 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Charice Boulderaire the Arro..., Angron (Anonymous), 23-Jan-13 07:24 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Charice Boulderaire the Arro..., Charice Boulderaire (Anonymous), 23-Jan-13 08:36 PM, #7
          Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Charice Boulderaire the Arro..., Angron (Anonymous), 24-Jan-13 01:54 PM, #10
     Reply Why do I keep outliving my council?, Kurbrawn (Anonymous), 23-Jan-13 09:00 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Why do I keep outliving my council?, Charice Boulderaire (Anonymous), 23-Jan-13 10:08 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Charice Boulderaire the Arro..., Etion (Anonymous), 24-Jan-13 09:53 PM, #11

Charice Boulderaire (Anonymous)Wed 23-Jan-13 02:03 PM
Charter member
#113112, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Charice Boulderaire the Arro..."
In response to Reply #0

A short lived, but very fun ride. I created Charice at a time where I felt like the Empire was really hurting. To me one of my favorite roles to RP are tied into the social hierarchy under the palace. From political backstabbing to blood debts. Dacagais had just been introduced to the realms so I penned up a role and went with it. (Although I never did get to meet Dacagais). In the early beginning I was setting out to impress myself by making a "somewhat" successful bard. I knew early on that I didn't have enough game knowledge to be as deathly as imperial bards of the past...but I did know that rp/winning people over didn't require any game knowledge. I quickly formulated bonds or as Charice saw it pawns that would help her with moving swiftly through the ranks of the Empire. Sooner than later I was Warmaster and that was when I began to feel the pressure. We were faced with very horrid odds. I witnessed many things that just did not sit well with me. Oshui's RP grated on the very borders of OOCness but than again, that's nothing new. I could not understand however the Outlanders wish to ally themselves along the fortress...especially when most of them they stood alongside where paladins or orderly by nature. When the fortress held the codex it was almost always certain that the Outlanders would be present with snares in the hills....however when the tree held codex. You saw nothing of the fortress. Which is why I made the banter that the outlanders where acting as mercenary for hire. Having the village as allies helped at a time when it seemed like our allies where scarce if not none at all. I thoroughly enjoyed Charice in the beginning but torwards the end it became more of a chore to log in...retrieve and defend.

I encountered many people along my way, so if you leave a goodbye I'll definitely get to you with a reply. Thank you all for the interactions...and if I rubbed any of you the wrong way I apologize.

Arratok (Anonymous)Wed 23-Jan-13 02:09 PM
Charter member
#113113, "You were fun to go back and forth with. "
In response to Reply #1

Overall I really enjoyed your RP.
A few times I was thinking, either the player doesn't get my stance, and thinks we are way to chummy, or the players RP is so damn smooth, that he is trying to chum the +1 on Arratok. As a player there was some stuff I just wanted to jump on, that Arratok as a character just couldn't do.

I really always had a smile on my face during our interactions, even if I was gruff and curt with you. We had a cluster#### or two outside the MaranLanders Fortree. I was hoping we could keep our loose friendship sort of moving along, shame to see it get the better of you. Trust me I have been there too many times to count.

Have fun, that's the only thing you can really hope for, good luck with the next. I am sure it will be just as much of an addition to the fields as Charice was.

Charice Boulderaire (Anonymous)Wed 23-Jan-13 04:17 PM
Charter member
#113122, "RE: You were fun to go back and forth with. "
In response to Reply #2

I loved Arratok and respected them both as a warrior and a leader. Our back and forth was perfect and I realized as both a Duergar and one of the most proud warriors of Thera, I could not expect you to act as a mercenary for hire. And I respected your words, I always did want to challenge you to a duel but never quite got the chance. Keep up the good work and I hope to see you in the fields...

Oh and as the player of Meainnaphi as well I must say you are one tough warrior! I could never get the advantage on you in a fight that I actually needed. Keep up the good work from both ally and foe.

RayihnWed 23-Jan-13 03:40 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113118, "Great character"
In response to Reply #1

I thought this character's RP was spot on for what she was supposed to be. I enjoyed watching you interact with other Imperials, and seeing who the player is now I see why you just couldn't resist a little Bathhouse time. And you know it's always a pleasure to have you there. You probably thought Rayihn was a smidge cold to you, but that's cause you weren't one of her followers! AND you tried to bargain away her man. Honestly.

Charice Boulderaire (Anonymous)Wed 23-Jan-13 04:09 PM
Charter member
#113120, "RE: Great character"
In response to Reply #3

Despite my incarnate I always try to get in a bit of Rayihn time. Your RP experiences have always been stellar and different with every char. Thank you for the compliments and thank you for not whisking me away simply b/c I was not a follower. Your coldness was expected I was stepping within your domain so I only expected you to show me who was boss time and time again, I enjoyed it and look forward to seeing how things go when next we meet. Thanks again for all your hard-working and presence on Thera. I'll see you around the Bathhouse soon perhaps this time as someone who doesn't wish to steal all your male followers away

Angron (Anonymous)Wed 23-Jan-13 07:24 PM
Charter member
#113126, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Charice Boulderaire the Arro..."
In response to Reply #1

We did this already in my death thread, but no harm in doing it again.

I could see where the Charice character was coming from, but eventually so did my character, and he had his own opinions about it, even though I was rooting for you before I rolled and after I deleted. I thought you were very good at what you did. I do wonder where things would have ended up if I had lived a bit longer, I think the dynamics could have gotten quite interesting. There was always an understated tension there.

I was going to roll another Imperial and get stuck in there again but ended up burned out, I'm sure you know what I mean. Maybe my next but one.

I could tell you were kind of new, even if not as new as I was, I hope you learned a lot and come back with something else awesome because this character added a lot of depth to the game, at least from where I was stood.

Charice Boulderaire (Anonymous)Wed 23-Jan-13 08:36 PM
Charter member
#113127, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Charice Boulderaire the Arro..."
In response to Reply #6

New? I wouldn't quite say I'm new however I am a far stride from a veteran. This is my second bard to hero so yes new to the class. But for what I set out for I think I did decently well. The tension was one sided with you. I felt as if you where far to stubborn for a subordinate and to often spoke out against my word. When I tried to give advice it seemed as if it went in one ear and out the next so after awhile I just stopped. I enjoyed, with all that aside our time together.

Angron (Anonymous)Thu 24-Jan-13 01:53 PM
Charter member
#113138, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Charice Boulderaire the Arro..."
In response to Reply #7
Edited on Thu 24-Jan-13 01:54 PM

New to the class makes more sense actually, didn't mean to offend. Also 'new' is relative. I agree that you certainly seemed to have a successful character with this one.

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Wed 23-Jan-13 08:59 PM
Charter member
#113128, "Why do I keep outliving my council?"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Wed 23-Jan-13 09:00 PM

You seemed to have a rocky start, new to the class maybe, but things really picked up toward the end. I was getting worried when you stopped logging in, and a couple times I saw you login for just a minute and then you were gone. Each time we were are scared you had deleted because we just didn't know what was going on. Thanks for helping out the underdogs, I was really liked your RP it fit in with Empire perfectly. Why did you delete??!!??!!

Charice Boulderaire (Anonymous)Wed 23-Jan-13 10:08 PM
Charter member
#113131, "RE: Why do I keep outliving my council?"
In response to Reply #8

I ask myself the same question how you outlive everyone. I deleted because torwards the end it became less fun and more of a chore to log on. Against daunting odds to more than likely be retrieving solo alone or with little help. I spent more time fighting alongside Nexuns than fellow Imperials. I loved Kurbrawn, the dominance and darkness you exuded. You where Charice's play thing in a sense but once you saw arrogance getting to my head you'd pull me aside. Give me a few stern words or choke me...which ever you felt like doing. I respected you but did not trust you. Which is why as any Imperial should I began to draw those into my favor for the day that you decided you did not wish me by your side. I enjoyed our dynamic and the RP that you always presented. Keep Trucking and I'm happy to see you FINALLY moved Eptemi to Shadow Lord she been working quite hard for that position for sometime. With blades such as Xiersel still living strong I'm sure finding one to replace me won't take long at all. See you in the fields

Oh and as Meainnaphi...sorry I had to claw your thick red hide a few times, It was refreshing to be able to fight against someone I stood alongside for so long.

Etion (Anonymous)Thu 24-Jan-13 09:53 PM
Charter member
#113147, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Charice Boulderaire the Arro..."
In response to Reply #1

I enjoyed all of our interactions together and at a time when I wanted to pursue more rp with you, well my time has been clipped for the last two months still with work and the kids. I wish you the best of luck with the next and... the few times I've logged on of late, Empire could still use the help =)

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113107 Previous topic | Next topic