Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Ereakile the Greater Wizard of Tra..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113077
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 21-Jan-13 03:40 PM
Member since 06th Jul 2024
16986 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113077, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Ereakile the Greater Wizard of Transmutation"

Mon Jan 21 13:35:59 2013

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Ereakile perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:transmuter
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:113

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Aearonor (Anonymous)Mon 21-Jan-13 07:56 PM
Charter member
#113088, "I'll miss you, bud! We had some good times."
In response to Reply #0

n/t

Leyras (Anonymous)Mon 21-Jan-13 04:26 PM
Charter member
#113080, "Well played"
In response to Reply #0

First, let me say this:

Believe me, I feel the pain. I've had characters, even supposedly overpowered ones like battlerager giant, that were 3 win/45 loss/20 mob death. Every time I try something new, I'm more or less back in the same situation I was with my first: running from everyone except that almost dead guy who hopes no one finds him. This game is rewarding for the same reason it's challenging -- it's so damn hard to get good at. However, whatever you learn or do get good at, it really will help all your characters to come.

Very well played, especially given some of your frustrations. You never broke character or stopped trying, as far as Leyras could tell, and you went from running around in groups to aggressively hunting solo in PK.

If you want to play the same kind of character again, I strongly suggest going human. Having more levels on enemies will give you a big advantage, and you can sit at 45 and toast underpowered, unprepped mid 30's. Also, going good instead of neut or evil..unclear, especially with a support char that makes everyone your friend.

Leyras is not above discussing Combat with his enemies, so please understand I was trying to have him be respectful and maybe hand you a hint or two: NOT be patronizing.

Ereakile (Anonymous)Mon 21-Jan-13 06:10 PM
Charter member
#113084, "RE: Well played"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Mon 21-Jan-13 06:11 PM

I remember you as one of the remarkable characters on my personal list. People like you adding some fun to the game. Though i kept an elusive feeling since the moment we fought briefly at the Planar Sanctum that you horribly confusing me with someone else.

I was hanging out in groups for the reason of ranking, but then i got to the necessary titles and found my sleeks. But hey, though i had 23int on this char it is still too much time consuming to get neuro to mastery. Guess i'll just fall back to the roleless gnome shifters. Rake, rake, bite - fun!

What pain you are talking about btw? I died due to my client crashed horribly twice in row, and i got kicked to death by the gating healer.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113077 Previous topic | Next topic