Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Fitzwitz the Grand Master of Changelin..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113052
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 17-Jan-13 07:40 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113052, "(DELETED) [None] Fitzwitz the Grand Master of Changelings"

Thu Jan 17 17:39:30 2013

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Fitzwitz perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:124

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Aearonor (Anonymous)Sat 19-Jan-13 02:31 AM
Charter member
#113059, "Grrr!!!"
In response to Reply #0

Who is going to be my exploring partner now? You had great forms, what happened?

LhydiaSat 19-Jan-13 11:34 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113061, "I was a little disappointed with my forms..."
In response to Reply #1

Orangutan lost sprint at some point and cheetah dodged a lot less than I remember from last time I had it. I didn't have any regen forms either. Mastiff was pretty cool as a first form even though lockjaw seems really buggy. I did have super easy sleek spots though.

That was the first time I've killed the blue dragon so it was neat to be a part of that group. I like your voodoo RP and was glad to have someone competent to go through Trothon with.

Overall I probably won't do utility utility again, I was hoping for Cobra Cheetah and should have taken Hyena at 42 instead of ranking all the way to 48 with gazelle instead of waiting to roll the bones.

Oh well, back to something with bash.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113052 Previous topic | Next topic