Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kalgranesh Malcantrek the Legend o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113003
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 15-Jan-13 10:36 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113003, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kalgranesh Malcantrek the Legend of the Battlefield, Initiate of the Jaguar"

Tue Jan 15 08:33:04 2013

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Kalgranesh perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:117

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kalgranesh Malcantrek the Lege..., Leyras (Anonymous), 16-Jan-13 01:04 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kalgranesh Malcantrek the Lege..., Retan, 15-Jan-13 12:07 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kalgranesh Malcantrek the Lege..., Nalasel (Anonymous), 15-Jan-13 12:52 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kalgranesh Malcantrek the Lege..., Retan, 15-Jan-13 02:07 PM, #3
          Reply Not bad!, Nalasel (Anonymous), 16-Jan-13 02:04 AM, #6
     Reply You kept on trucking, Mylene (Anonymous), 15-Jan-13 04:53 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kalgranesh Malcantrek the Lege..., Velkurah, 16-Jan-13 04:16 PM, #7
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kalgranesh Malcantrek the Lege..., Retan, 17-Jan-13 06:51 AM, #8

Leyras (Anonymous)Wed 16-Jan-13 01:04 AM
Charter member
#113018, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kalgranesh Malcantrek the Lege..."
In response to Reply #0

Kal was one of Leyras' friends, despite a few big things standing in the way of him successfully convincing you to embrace his lifestyle. Leyras tried to help you as much as he could, given his limitations and also what you would allow.

You definitely were getting knocked around. Good luck with your next!!

RetanTue 15-Jan-13 12:07 PM
Member since 14th Oct 2011
218 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113005, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kalgranesh Malcantrek the Lege..."
In response to Reply #0

So, short lived but a fun experience.

I have never played fort before so that was one of the main reasons I made kalgranesh. I wanted to see what it was like to be a maran, but I never made it that far. Honestly, I have no idea what is required to become a maran. Another reason for kalgranesh was to force myself to get out an PK. I came to CF to RP, but have always wanted to PK. I got a few good lowbie PKs in and decided to go to hero and try it there. It was much harder to get a kill, but I think I managed to seal a few.
Thanks to everyone with all of the help with everything, if I forget you here just reply I will check it alot.

Fort:

Oushi - I think we actually talked once and it was very brief. When you were around you were never in the fortress. Always out killing something.

Andira- Loved our conversations and everything! Keep up the good work!

Cand - Congratz on cardinal! I haven't seen you since then... Keep up the good work!

Daerynus - Seemed like everything I did pissed you off no matter what. Not sure if this was an IC or OOC feeling but it really made me want to slap you. If it is IC keep up the RP atleast!

Merrol and Tolgrumm - I loved both of you and hope to see some great things from you two!

Brogok - I met you once. Nothing really much to say from the 2 minute interaction we had.

Rydell - My partner in crime. What can I say to you that would express how much fun and inspiration you gave me. Out of every single person that Kalgranesh knew you will be the one most sorely missed.

Empire:

Kurbrawn: You hit like a freakin' truck. There was nothing I would have been able to do against you. Probably ever. Fantastic enemy.

Charice: I hated you from the first time I attacked you and hated you till I deleted. You run in, put me to sleep, and do what ever you want. I don't know if I should feel honored that putting me to sleep was the most important thing to you, or if I should be ashamed that you felt I was not worth fighting.

Gharlurg: WTF man! I enjoyed our fights, sorry about the jade pendant thing. Another I could do nothing against.

Kraldinor - Caught you with your pants down once, made my day lol. ALmost had you right before gharlurg jumped in outside of voralian. Keep up the great work.

Scions:

Chancellor: I have no idea how I got you tha first time, but I never had to get gold again. After that one time ah never got you again. Fantastic job from what I can tell and keep up the good work.

Advisor: Yeah. You were one that I did everything I coudl to stay away from honestly. I have never played a cojurer outside of level 5 so I know absolutely nothing about you. Keep up the great work!

Others:

Baerinika: My first try at your religion ever and I felt like it was a sad excuse for a try. I really don't understand your religion yet and all I could get out of everyone else was "Its not that hard, just go for it" Wasn't much help there. Thanks for the initiate and perhaps I will return someday.

Nalasel (Anonymous)Tue 15-Jan-13 12:52 PM
Charter member
#113006, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kalgranesh Malcantrek the Lege..."
In response to Reply #1

Nalasel liked you very much. As you were the only one he could fight with ease. It was somehow obvious you are somehow new to PK too.

GLWYN

RetanTue 15-Jan-13 02:07 PM
218 posts
#113009, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kalgranesh Malcantrek the Lege..."
In response to Reply #2

Quite new to PK. Kalgranesh had the most PK wins of any of my character and I think it was somewhere around 10. LOL

Nalasel (Anonymous)Wed 16-Jan-13 02:04 AM
Charter member
#113019, "Not bad!"
In response to Reply #3

I can't get to that number on most of my chars yet.

Mylene (Anonymous)Tue 15-Jan-13 04:53 PM
Charter member
#113010, "You kept on trucking"
In response to Reply #1

Our discussions were brief but I enjoyed them. I'm sorry that we didn't get to travel more. I wouldn't worry about the PK record, as long as you had fun, that is what counts.

You always came to defend even against horrible odds and still managed to make it out sometimes so take that as a plus!

Good luck with the next one.

--Mylene

VelkurahWed 16-Jan-13 04:16 PM
Member since 29th Jan 2004
119 posts
#113038, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kalgranesh Malcantrek the Lege..."
In response to Reply #1

Hey, had fun running around with you a little. I hope some of the stuff I showed you was useful!

Good luck with your next.

Skiarn

RetanThu 17-Jan-13 06:51 AM
218 posts
#113041, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kalgranesh Malcantrek the Lege..."
In response to Reply #7

Yes thank you for all the help. With each character I find more and more help many people and so far it has made each consecutive character better in one way or another. My biggest problem that I found was prepping. Everyone says "play a warrior, its an easy first class to play" Well this being my second Hero warrior I feel like it is not that way at all. If you do not know how to find preps you dead in 90% of all encounters from my experience.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113003 Previous topic | Next topic