Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [SCION] Zameida Bowline the Boundless Horro..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111833
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 18-Nov-12 05:04 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111833, "(AGE DEATH) [SCION] Zameida Bowline the Boundless Horror, Turned Away by the Storm, Advisor to the Chancellor"

Sun Nov 18 03:00:45 2012

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Zameida perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:712

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Zameida's time as Advisor, SideStrider, 20-Nov-12 01:50 AM, #47
Reply I can think of a few chars that had to do this., Amberion, 20-Nov-12 03:32 AM, #48
     Reply I really don't think this should have been posted. nt, Artificial, 20-Nov-12 04:13 AM, #50
          Reply Why? It was the doctrine of two now dead and gone leade..., Amberion, 20-Nov-12 05:50 AM, #51
          Reply Its Reksah's doctrine. nt, Artificial, 20-Nov-12 01:09 PM, #53
          Reply It's okay., Reksah, 20-Nov-12 02:19 PM, #54
Reply No love?, KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 19-Nov-12 06:32 PM, #44
Reply Krunk! Zameida loved herself some Krunk!, Amberion, 20-Nov-12 03:34 AM, #49
     Reply Yea, that was me..., KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 20-Nov-12 11:18 AM, #52
Reply Thanks for the PBF, whomever payed for it! :D N/T, Amberion, 19-Nov-12 04:31 PM, #42
Reply ACK!, legobelt, 19-Nov-12 06:13 PM, #43
Reply Well done, as usual., lasentia, 19-Nov-12 10:00 AM, #37
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Zameida Bowline the Boundless H..., Gorb (Anonymous), 19-Nov-12 04:25 AM, #34
Reply Sleeping gnomes rejoice! Goodbyes:, Amberion, 18-Nov-12 05:59 AM, #1
     Reply Immortals:, Amberion, 18-Nov-12 05:44 AM, #2
     Reply Hrmpf, I just found out that with enough imm-xp forms c..., Amberion, 18-Nov-12 10:46 AM, #18
     Reply 2500 to emote in form or emote with familiar, Rayihn, 18-Nov-12 12:12 PM, #21
          Reply *mutter* This is not common knowledge. n/t, Stunna, 18-Nov-12 03:01 PM, #26
     Reply RE: Immortals:, Neltouda, 18-Nov-12 10:13 PM, #31
     Reply Yeah... We didn't mesh very well..., Amberion, 23-Nov-12 04:17 PM, #61
     Reply sorceress, Scarabaeus, 19-Nov-12 09:50 AM, #36
     Reply Yeah, I know the feeling., Amberion, 23-Nov-12 04:11 PM, #60
     Reply RE: Immortals:, Reksah, 20-Nov-12 02:22 PM, #55
          Reply Superb indeed!, Wess (Anonymous), 20-Nov-12 08:08 PM, #56
          Reply Thanks! And yeah, one of my favourite interactions., Amberion, 23-Nov-12 04:09 PM, #59
     Reply Scion, Amberion, 18-Nov-12 05:44 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Scion, --Haph (Anonymous), 18-Nov-12 11:08 AM, #19
     Reply I wasn't clear enough..., Amberion, 18-Nov-12 12:19 PM, #22
     Reply Awesome Character, terrible loss!, Gaspar, 18-Nov-12 05:51 PM, #29
     Reply Fortress, Amberion, 18-Nov-12 05:47 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Fortress, Randoniel (Anonymous), 18-Nov-12 06:42 AM, #8
     Reply Well, nightmare and dolphin..., Amberion, 23-Nov-12 04:08 PM, #58
     Reply RE: Fortress, Samaiya Sundercraft, Darkened Seed (Anonymous), 19-Nov-12 10:47 PM, #46
          Reply I had a lot of fun with our interactions!, Amberion, 23-Nov-12 04:01 PM, #57
     Reply Battle, Amberion, 18-Nov-12 05:56 AM, #5
     Reply Classiest Foe by FAR, Tiarhelle (Anonymous), 18-Nov-12 06:25 AM, #6
     Reply Hrm yeah, hard to explain exactly what I meant..., Amberion, 18-Nov-12 04:03 PM, #28
          Reply RE: Hrm yeah, hard to explain exactly what I meant..., Tiarhelle (Anonymous), 18-Nov-12 09:59 PM, #30
     Reply Fantastic Foe, Cain (Anonymous), 18-Nov-12 07:18 AM, #12
     Reply Hey! I forgot you! How could I?!?, Amberion, 18-Nov-12 03:58 PM, #27
     Reply Good times! , Mardrorn (Anonymous), 18-Nov-12 11:31 AM, #20
     Reply Thanks for the kind words, you made me curious to whom ..., Amberion, 18-Nov-12 12:22 PM, #23
     Reply You were very cool., Kontoln8 (Anonymous), 19-Nov-12 08:30 PM, #45
     Reply Outlanders, Amberion, 18-Nov-12 06:35 AM, #7
     Reply My arch-nemsis!, Oryntohr, 19-Nov-12 12:14 PM, #38
     Reply Not as much as you'd think..., Amberion, 19-Nov-12 01:58 PM, #39
     Reply RE: Outlanders, GriPpy the burning hippy (Anonymous), 19-Nov-12 03:45 PM, #41
     Reply Empire, Amberion, 18-Nov-12 06:47 AM, #9
     Reply You get a grip, Kurbrawn (Anonymous), 18-Nov-12 12:53 PM, #24
     Reply Nexuns, Amberion, 18-Nov-12 06:53 AM, #10
     Reply RE: Nexuns, Inerayo (Anonymous), 18-Nov-12 09:30 AM, #16
     Reply Never enough time, Treyliu (Anonymous), 18-Nov-12 09:59 AM, #17
     Reply Thanks, and keep it up with Treyliu!, Amberion, 19-Nov-12 02:00 PM, #40
     Reply Indirectly you did., Solec of WillowWood (Anonymous), 18-Nov-12 10:54 PM, #32
          Reply Yeah, that's correct., Amberion, 19-Nov-12 05:22 AM, #35
     Reply Looting - A new approach for me., Amberion, 18-Nov-12 06:58 AM, #11
     Reply See! You're learning!, TMNS, 19-Nov-12 02:59 AM, #33
     Reply Tribunal, Amberion, 18-Nov-12 07:55 AM, #13
     Reply RE: Sleeping gnomes rejoice! Goodbyes:, Kalageadon, 18-Nov-12 08:05 AM, #14
     Reply All uncabaled random targets., Amberion, 18-Nov-12 08:20 AM, #15
          Reply Oh nice., Busseltoff (Anonymous), 18-Nov-12 02:47 PM, #25

SideStriderTue 20-Nov-12 01:50 AM
Member since 30th Dec 2007
208 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#111898, "Zameida's time as Advisor"
In response to Reply #0

Heh It's been so long since I have had an extreme amount of time to play. I don't even remember the name of the character I was playing. But it was entertaining at first that you inducted me just to erk out Narissorin, but I was not particularly impressed with the leadership qualities of the chasm at all during that period. To be blunt I thought it was a HUGE load of BS that I had to do a quest for both you and Narissorin, which was not a problem. He gave me a week to do it then uninducted me about two hours later. To top it all off it was to induct a necromancer that Im sure was a instant repeat into the scions. I was not very happy. At that point I had invested over two hundred hours into jumping through your hoops. So from my stand point you were not that great of a leader and Narissorin just liked to induct who ever he felt like and not those who were putting in the work. Simply because of the way you conducted yourself in that specific situation, not that you didnt handle others admirably, I will more than likely never try to waste my time RPing to join a cabal ever again. My time was precious and I spent it running around trying to find lumps of metal you didnt even make use of Not very classy at all.

AmberionTue 20-Nov-12 03:32 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111899, "I can think of a few chars that had to do this."
In response to Reply #47

It was for the construction of "the sphere" (See my imm comments.) I needed the metal. I had all the INTERESTING pledges running around gathering various things. I was mostly looking for creativity and a will to RP it out. I can't remember which char you were so no idea how that was.

Narissorin had specifically said at the time that he wanted to do the inducts and I was to only recommend people to him.

Once inducted, Narissorin, Zameida and Reksah demanded that all new members had 1 (RL) week to write a note to the three of us explaining their research. EVERYONE who failed this got uninducted.

There was even 1 char that wrote it, sent it in time but put in , in between the names so that it only reached me and not Reksah. That ended up in an uninduction. But that character stuck it out, RPed away and got inducted 3-4 days later again by Reksah.

So, without knowing more of whom your char was, that's about what I can say about these things.

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

ArtificialTue 20-Nov-12 04:13 AM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
#111902, "I really don't think this should have been posted. nt"
In response to Reply #48

nt

AmberionTue 20-Nov-12 05:50 AM
945 posts
#111904, "Why? It was the doctrine of two now dead and gone leade..."
In response to Reply #50

I can't see the wrong in that?

ArtificialTue 20-Nov-12 01:09 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
#111909, "Its Reksah's doctrine. nt"
In response to Reply #51

nt

ReksahTue 20-Nov-12 02:19 PM
Member since 30th Apr 2011
94 posts
Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111910, "It's okay."
In response to Reply #50

This is something that will stand regardless of who leads the cabal but I leave its delivery and success as a test of the leader. I've posted about it in the past and while it's something I prefer people explore more in game, it's okay that people know it exists and will continue to do so.

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Mon 19-Nov-12 06:32 PM
Charter member
#111892, "No love?"
In response to Reply #0

I know our times didn't mesh often, but we had some good times when they did.

Thought you were a cool character. Keep making awesome ones. You make the game better.

AmberionTue 20-Nov-12 03:34 AM
945 posts
#111900, "Krunk! Zameida loved herself some Krunk!"
In response to Reply #44

Had tons of fun the times we did interact and run together. A shame it wasn't more often, rhino + nasty orc = good stuff.

You're a beast! BIG TIME. It was you that insulted Reksah in front of me right in Mortorn? And I attacked you, I was certain that you'd be looking for a way to get revenge for that, but it never came.

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Tue 20-Nov-12 11:18 AM
Charter member
#111906, "Yea, that was me..."
In response to Reply #49

Krunk didn't blame you for that, so no revenge was necessary from his point of view, but if Krunk hadn't fled the wrong directions, he would have curb stomped you right then and there in from of your goddess, which I think could have been interesting, but alas the RNG screwed us out of that interaction.

AmberionMon 19-Nov-12 04:31 PM
945 posts
#111889, "Thanks for the PBF, whomever payed for it! :D N/T"
In response to Reply #0

N/T

legobeltMon 19-Nov-12 06:13 PM
Member since 16th Mar 2011
73 posts
#111891, "ACK!"
In response to Reply #42

The nominative case! >:-l

lasentiaMon 19-Nov-12 10:00 AM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111880, "Well done, as usual."
In response to Reply #0

And here I remember sitting at the Inn when you told your life story and I was just thinking WTF is going on with this guy that he wrote something that twisted?

Thought we had some fun interactions in terms of RP and PK, and to be fair, your dolphin was one of the few forms I was wary of, far more so than nightmare or rhino. Maybe because the dolphin seemed to resist my songs pretty well compared to the other two.

Hope to bump into another char of yours someday, hopefully on the same side.

Gorb (Anonymous)Mon 19-Nov-12 04:25 AM
Charter member
#111874, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Zameida Bowline the Boundless H..."
In response to Reply #0

Always liked to take the rhino down. And the only chance was in a defense Gorb vs. Rhino and that Invoker (Forgot the name). Gorb was too wounded before you charge in, so I had to choose between the two of you. Invoker seemed to be a better choice, and most possible to fall! I wish Gorb was not that wounded at the moment, If not, I had the chance to get the rhino too.

AmberionSun 18-Nov-12 05:44 AM
945 posts
#111834, "Sleeping gnomes rejoice! Goodbyes:"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sun 18-Nov-12 05:59 AM

Wow! What a ride! I rolled up Zameida with the intent of testing out a watershifter, basically since I wanted to know what they were about and I wanted to learn about shifters. This is my first hero shifter, and totally my second shifter ever. Last one got to lvl 42 6 years ago.

I also wanted to make a religious char again, which I haven't really had since Arrna. So looking at what imms that were active during my online times (Since I so rarely can stay up late and run into other imms.) I only had a few to chose between, and I decided that I've always loved RPing with Nelly and build the role around that.
This was by far my most... Disgusting role ever. I felt sick after I read what I had written, but... It went into affect and it really did help me to stick with the char for so long.

Unfortunately Nelly's online hours dropped during the first week of the character, and knowing far too little of her religion and with all the super evilness in my role and in the Scion RP made Zameida to take an entire different path that intended and pushed her further and further away from Nelly, so in the end I figured I'd just end it and walked over to her shrine and promptly declared myself no longer a member of her crew, which was a shame since Nelly was back in business again and she's a ton of fun to interact with.

Water/offense, felt a bit original for a Scion char. At lvl 27 Zynzyn called on me after his failed lich quest. RPing an insane bitter spectre he inducted me and left me with ALL his gear and stuff. To the bitter end I managed to hold onto some of that gear + a statue of Zynzyn that some of you have seen Zameida talking to or polishing.

Shifters:
Shapeshifters biggest setback (And what will most likely keep me from doing another) is their inability to RP "on the fly". Sure, you have some limited socials you can use, but they are lacking, kinspeak I used a little, but not that much... And if you have forms that rely on hide/cammmo, it gets even more so since it gives you an incentive to stay in form even more, hiding to ambush etc.
I tried to work around it by dedicating my logins for different things like:
Today I'll focus on PKing, just hunt around and kill everyone. Tomorrow, I'll focus on RP etc...
I had a period for 3-4 weeks where my ONLY pking was retrieving the scepter and defending. All the other time I spent RPing with applicants, uncabaled people, other cabals, cabalmembers, myself, walking around areas that suit my character out of form etc. I had quite a few of these periods, but only one that was as lon as 3-4 weeks. Usually I had 2-3 days of either.

Thoughts on water forms:
At first I was utterly overwhelmed with how much the dolphin form sucked. It tanked far less good than I remembered and it lacked a lot of punch. But... After learn more and more how to use it I realized how good it is. It's actually awesome! Immune blindness = kickass! I remember swimming up to some fortress swamp dweller ranger, he dirt kicked me and fled, to herb. I just swam after him and finished him off. Same thing with Shamans on the oceans.

Offensive forms:
Ooh man did I regret taking offensive as a major until I got a certain edge. It drained SO much of my mana and I spent so much more time in the rhino form. I first got the ram, which I rerolled ASAP, not that I think it's that bad, but I wanted some lagging methods, so I was after Rhino or gorilla.
Rhinoceros is an awesome form. Great DR, and with waterform enlives it was even better. Massive damage, ALMOST unblockable lagging move. Overall, awesome form.

Watermajor - Enlivens.
Water enlivens could use some upgrades and changes perhaps, to make waterforms more... Well, waterforms in my book should be SUPERIOR in the water to basically anything else, and as it is... They ain't all that. Some interesting enlivens could change that a lot. I think I even wrote some propositions for it some months back.

Zameida wasn't meant to last for long, and she wasn't meant to become a leader. She wasn't meant for a lot of things but she turned out to be the second most fun char I've ever played after Fjodir, just barely above Ckath and Arrna.

I'll seperate the goodbyes into different sub-threads based on cabals.
Just post and I'll reply.

PS: More cabals will be posted in goodbyes. Right now I have to go cook some dinner for the kids though.

945 posts
#111835, "Immortals:"
In response to Reply #1

Immortalstaff:
Saccer - Dude, you're amazing. I just can't stress that enough. Superb interactions, awesome areas, updates etc etc. And this time I felt as if I really got to be a part of something big in CF. Just such a HUGE shame that I didn't get to finish as I wanted to. (I was going to delete once I crossed to the other side if I didn't age-die there.) I really hope that I did your work justice.
You are the king of RP, so many different personalities I encountered with Zameida that you RPed... It's amazing!

Reksah - Superb, not much else to say. Superb. And thanks for the cabal edge. You really made me want to turn on the lights when I was up late at night RPing with you. heh

Mergulla - You were almost a bit TOO evil for a Scion imm. (can there be anything more evil?) Ooh man, there has never been ANY imm that I have been SO afraid of to talk to, or even to be online together with. I never EVER had ANY idea of what would happen when you were online. I always felt as if I had a uninduct/slay/torture hanging of my head as Zameida when you were online. Scary as hell, but great RP.

Nelly - I had a lot of fun interacting with you, even though I seriously struggeled with your religion and trying to fit Zameida into something that she had already transformed away from. Though I was hoping for a bit more... I don't know, smiting? From your side. hehe

Whysdian - Awesome tournament, sorry for getting so upset about the whole deal. Keep it up! I hope I get to partake in one of them in the future.

Imm-staff in general:
You guys put massive efforts into this game that we all enjoy so much. It's sad to see so many whining and complaining about stuff constantly, and I'm sorry that I'm a part of that group from time to time. Hopefully, I'm at least not among the most vocal morons.

AmberionSun 18-Nov-12 10:46 AM
945 posts
#111854, "Hrmpf, I just found out that with enough imm-xp forms c..."
In response to Reply #2

Is that true? With enough imm-xp you can use emotes in form?

Bleh! I had no idea at all! Feel like shooting myself now... The nightmare would have been awesome to do emotes with! Well, the rhino and dolphin too. *sniffs sadly*

RayihnSun 18-Nov-12 12:12 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#111858, "2500 to emote in form or emote with familiar"
In response to Reply #18

You did the evil thing with this one pretty well. Not my favorite but we all know I'm biased.

StunnaSun 18-Nov-12 03:01 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1048 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#111863, "*mutter* This is not common knowledge. n/t"
In response to Reply #21

sd

NeltoudaSun 18-Nov-12 10:06 PM
Member since 28th Jul 2008
161 posts
#111871, "RE: Immortals:"
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Sun 18-Nov-12 10:13 PM

This was a terrible character for my religion. I did not go poof as much as you think. I did intentionally ignore you because it was just too far out there from the start. I literally spent hundreds of hours snooping this character, waiting for something that I could grab onto and say Yes this is it! In all honesty, I think the event at the Inn did it. You literally read your role which is never a good way to show your awesome RP skills. Were you creepy evil? Heck yeah. Were you a bad ass that got a crap ton of pks, sure. You just weren't rp worthy for Neltouda religion. I am looking for charismatic evil (think Charles Manson), and that was not this character. I believe I personally saw you doing RP that would fit with Neltouda religion about twice, and heard about it one other time. I'm glad you came to the ship to say you were over it because I felt bad about pulling the trigger myself. Good luck with your next. Maybe a Reksah follower would suit you better.

AmberionFri 23-Nov-12 04:17 PM
945 posts
#111947, "Yeah... We didn't mesh very well..."
In response to Reply #31

... And my role was... Disgusting really.

Not sure what I was thinking at that event. If I'm not entirely mistaken I was quite late for me and I might have not been all that sober...

Either way, me doing that did bring SOME fun for others further down the road. I used the fact that some cabal leaders had been there hearing my story so I sent applicants to prove themselves on a quest to figure out my secrets. Sent them to some village leader (But he deleted or con-died before anyone figured it out) and to Solec the Nexun leader. At least I think people had fun with it, at least Solec seemed to.

Yeah, I realized pretty early that Zameida wasn't a good fit, and for quite a long while I tried to work her and her role into a more suiting direction... But, after 100 hours or so I started to grow tired, and after getting conections with a certain imm-controlled mob it just fit Zameida better to go that way, and eventually, I realized you wouldn't confront me about leaving the crew, so I decided to take it in my own hands. The title however did inspire quite a lot of RP, since Zameida certainly didn't see herself as a reject of the crew, rather that she rejected the crew.

Anyway, you're great, keep the goodness up! Perhaps I'll roll something Nelly-worthy some day.

ScarabaeusMon 19-Nov-12 09:50 AM
Member since 19th Feb 2011
1524 posts
#111879, "sorceress"
In response to Reply #2

With my insane work schedule it was tough carving out time to make it all happen, but I'm glad you had fun with it. (A shout out to Nreykre here for taking my sloppy notes and coding up a few things I simply didn't have time to do myself.) I thought it was fun as well, and it's good to have players who are willing to go with a story and see where it leads.

AmberionFri 23-Nov-12 04:11 PM
945 posts
#111946, "Yeah, I know the feeling."
In response to Reply #36

I spent quite a few extra hours up late to try to catch you. And then I started hearing ingame that you had been looking for me, thinking I had abandoned the projekt, ooh did that get me rallied up working even harder to try and catch you.

Anyway, I certainly hope that I get to enjoy the fruits of my (read your!) work with my next char perhaps. Keep the coolness going!

Ooh, and btw, I LOOOOOONG for some hell action!

ReksahTue 20-Nov-12 02:22 PM
Member since 30th Apr 2011
94 posts
Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111911, "RE: Immortals:"
In response to Reply #2

>Reksah - Superb, not much else to say. Superb. And thanks
>for the cabal edge. You really made me want to turn on the
>lights when I was up late at night RPing with you. heh

You are welcome. I like Zameida, but much more as a character in general than as a Scion leader. You were a little too nice for my taste.

My favorite memory of you was coming across you dissecting Wess in Kteng's. That was great.

Wess (Anonymous)Tue 20-Nov-12 08:08 PM
Charter member
#111912, "Superb indeed!"
In response to Reply #55

I also want to thank you. I was wanting to try scion bard and I absolutely love the RP in the cabal. You made the experiment and interaction between Zam and I so much more fun. I remember seeing the area blood red splatter and grinning like a fool, haha. Fun times.

Wish my hard drive did not crash!BLEH!

So many good logs. Oh well, Thank's for the memories!

AmberionFri 23-Nov-12 04:09 PM
945 posts
#111945, "Thanks! And yeah, one of my favourite interactions."
In response to Reply #55

And yeah, I'm still a bit too nice. I guess I have to work on that.

Thanks for giving me the shot at advisor, and for being cool as hell!

945 posts
#111836, "Scion"
In response to Reply #1

Scion:
As always, a pleasure to be in that cabal. Always great RP, and almost always good PKing as well.

Drekvah - Ooh did I have fun RPing with you over the course of this char. A shame our times haven't meshed that much as of late. Always had fun talking to you.

Kiraava - Cool! I remembered how to spell that name! I loved me some Kiraava, so did Zameida, but first chance she got, she tried to wrestle power out of your hands and into hers.

Narissorin - Oddly enough, Zameidas biggest nemesis. Her own leader. hehe You were so amasingly well RPed that I envied you. Zameida contemplated on having you killed OR attempting to lure you into a marrieged to better control you. Anyway, great stuff!

Falkaine - A shame you deleted. A real shame!

Itjiji...d-elf trannie - You had a great start with me, great interactions, then you went and became very "soft" for a drow trannie in Scion, but in the end, you seemed to find that evilness a bit again. We had some great interactions in the end as well with our... Well, you know what.

Morgrurl - Your first note really caught my attention! Which I think I told both Reksah and Narissorin. And when you put all that stuff together at the Chasm and sent that note, awesome! I hope you keep those things up, and good luck with the stoneslaying!

Haphellna - Never was sure what to think about you. But for some reason, I always thought of you as Narissorin lite. It felt as if you tried to RP Narissorin but just didn't get all the way.
BUT, still means that you RP better than I do. I truly enjoyed our interactions, and I was very curious to how our dynamic would change as you went from my underling to my boss. Zameida found it equally interesting. You did some things that I don't agree with but it's your cabal to run now so... I'll leave it at that. Good luck with everything!

Zhen... Drow conjie - I had high hopes for you and we did have some great interactions. But then you seemed to focus more and more on PKing and we didn't get to interact much. I'm glad we did get to interact one final time as you do have great RP. Now hero up already and start kicking some ass! Ooh, and I hope you have fun with my instructions.

Scions, thank you all for kickass interactions and great fun! I hope I made most of your lives on CF fun as well, as I truly intended for that.

--Haph (Anonymous)Sun 18-Nov-12 11:08 AM
Charter member
#111856, "RE: Scion"
In response to Reply #3

I'm not sure what Narissorin-lite means. I have my reasons but I have no intention to being a lesser form of them. Haph rp's haph. My personal thoughts of Narissorin are my own that I will not speak of yet.

I am curious to know what you do not approve of? The Zurcon thing? Its a neat facet of the game and I welcome all to roleplay it. But currently, they idealogy clash for Haphellna. I try to make choices not from a powergaming aspect, but from a roleplaying choice.

Good luck with your next.

AmberionSun 18-Nov-12 12:19 PM
945 posts
#111859, "I wasn't clear enough..."
In response to Reply #19

... It was meant as a compliment actually.

And I only meant the evilness style, not the RP of your role. Yeah it didn't come off right in my other post.

The Zurcon thing... Yeah, I realize the role aspect of it. But I wish you would've spoken with Zam about it. Not that you are required to though.

And don't worry, I didn't notice anything powergamy with Hap.

GasparSun 18-Nov-12 05:51 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2007
367 posts
#111866, "Awesome Character, terrible loss!"
In response to Reply #3

Sucks that you age died, but that's a triumph in itself!

I loved playing Wess, but I messed the build up completely and deleted. Switched to a goodie and had some good fights against you, and then switched back to evils to play with your character and get on your good side, if that was at all possible.

I feel I had a good view of the character and you played it brilliantly. Can't wait to see what you end up playing next, and I do hope you play something again soon!

AmberionSun 18-Nov-12 05:47 AM
945 posts
#111837, "Fortress"
In response to Reply #1

Clahier - Great char, great PKing. I've said most stuff on your goodbye thread already.

Oshui - Had a lot of fun fighting you. At first when you got the jaguar, it sucked fighting you, I wonder if I was nerfed or something because all of the sudden it wasn't so scary anymore. The first time we fought jaguar vs dolphin I was stomped. Anyway, you've got some mean PKing skills. Love the logs on dios. Keep it up.

Andira - A shame we didn't get to meet more, we had some brief but good talks via tells the last weeks.

Randoniel - Bleh! I never did manage to get you 1vs1 did I? I think I managed to gang you down once... heh You are one tough build. Great char!

Erm, so many names have passed. Write and I'll reply.

Randoniel (Anonymous)Sun 18-Nov-12 06:42 AM
Charter member
#111842, "RE: Fortress"
In response to Reply #4

Tough character, with some great RP as well (I interacted with you with another character of mine, too, a certain drow thief, sneaky as hell, and very good at thievery and stuff )

Contrary to your remark, I do think water forms pawn. I had less trouble with the nightmare, and even less with the rhino, really.
I think I got you once, but all the rest of our fights ended in stalemates, where either you or me ran off in the end.

Fun/exciting fights indeed! GLWYN

AmberionFri 23-Nov-12 04:08 PM
945 posts
#111944, "Well, nightmare and dolphin..."
In response to Reply #8

...both seemed to resist mental. Mostly the dolphin though. Both gave me -10 saves vs mental, but the dolphin seemed to be resist mental as well somehow.

Anyway, tons of fun fighting you! You're impossible to kill though. Believe me, I tried. ^^ Using every resource the Scions could muster, I'll be damned if anyone has been hunted around as much as we hunted you a few logins. Damned good running skills!!

Samaiya Sundercraft, Darkened Seed (Anonymous)Mon 19-Nov-12 10:47 PM
Charter member
#111896, "RE: Fortress"
In response to Reply #4

Whereas many people didn't get to see your RP due to the limitations presented to shapeshifters...you shared such with me and I'm thankful. I enjoyed every moment of it, giving up on my linear path of being praised Acolyte #2383474.2 I thought why not see how far the rabbit hole goes. I must say I enjoyed every moment and if I had the choice to do it again I would willing fully. Vira wasn't granted the same honors but we had our reasons :3 every interaction was spot on and I thank you for that thanks again and GLWYN.

Samaiya, Yuzxra, Vaellron, Xanta, Vira..

AmberionFri 23-Nov-12 04:01 PM
945 posts
#111943, "I had a lot of fun with our interactions!"
In response to Reply #46

And I'm glad you did too. As I said, Zameida didn't like nexuns. And there on the sea of despair, she was out to kill Vira... Then Grippledank showed up and attacked her prey, so, she killed Grippledank, and when you returned to spit at the corpse, she killed you too. It was a priceless moment for me really, was hilarious. Outlander jumps gnome mage on water, gnome mage barely escapes as Scion mage bonks the #### out of outlander, gnome returns to corpse to dance on it (or whatever) just to be tramepled to the ground by a rhinoceros.

Anyway, great stuff. Don't con-die so fast!

AmberionSun 18-Nov-12 05:56 AM
945 posts
#111838, "Battle"
In response to Reply #1

Oooh, I was surprised. Over 700 hours I didn't get to see THAT much ####. I think I was ganged about 10-15 times by 2+ berserkers, which in my book isn't very much. (And when I mean ganged I mean 2+ berserkers outside of the village/ruins and not in proximity of any raid at all and not when I was hunting them.)

Tiarhelle - You're doing good, tactically good choices etc. Perhaps should slightly more brave. But then again... It's hard to say on my side. Last time you were "brave" I did manage to kill you. heh

Kontoln - Not going to say much, as we never spoke much... But you certainly didn't stand out as a courageous villager. Tactical my ass... Hurt unprotected shifter jumps berserker faaar away from the village... Berserker flees ASAP and hauls ass back to the village and refuses to leave it for the duration of my login. Sorry, but that's all I remember from Kontoln.

Xazzax - We had some fun, didn't we? You were a beast!

Salyeris - I think I said most of what I wanted to say on your goodbye thread. Awesome character! Impossibly hard to kill!

I... Drow warrior - You proved to be A LOT tougher than I had expected. I nearly died!

Lots of others that I had good interactions with, great stuff! Post and I'll reply.

Tiarhelle (Anonymous)Sun 18-Nov-12 06:25 AM
Charter member
#111840, "Classiest Foe by FAR"
In response to Reply #5

I actually loved me some Zameida :p Your rp was deliciously evil, yet at the same time you knew exactly how to differentiate from being an asshole. My first memory of you is hunting me tenaciously and killing me, then taking my fire whip out of the corpse to hand it back so I wouldn't double kill myself by accident.

And the only reason why I killed you at the giant was probably because Iklahn did some similar hit and run tactics before, so I was ready this time

As for being brave, what are you talking about, I fought a water shifter underwater as a felar but you ran away :p Anyway, I will just say that depending on the shifter's forms, my build will either rape you or be embarrassingly useless. I'll expand more in my own death thread I suppose.

Keep making awesome chars, definitely hope to run into your next in one form or another.

AmberionSun 18-Nov-12 04:03 PM
945 posts
#111865, "Hrm yeah, hard to explain exactly what I meant..."
In response to Reply #6

... You were careful, often retreated early covered with bleeding wounds or gushing. Which annoyed me at times to think of you as a coward, but I totally get it. (Not during those moments however)
It was painfully obvious with your last death to me, where you did the usual, started to retreat while gushing, and got stuck in the vicous circle of firebreath and nightwalker attacking just outside the village.

When you died there I promised myself never to whine to you about being brave and decided that it must be tactics.

I hope this better explains what I meant.

My death at the giant was stupid, why stay in a dodgy form when entwined? If I had shifted into the rhino and used trample, you might have been dead. It would have removed 1 pummeling from the fight, given me 5 attacks/round instead of 2,5 (counting firebreath as the 0.5) + the trampling damage. But we all make mistakes, and playing it tight makes you pay for mistakes. hehe

Tiarhelle (Anonymous)Sun 18-Nov-12 09:59 PM
Charter member
#111869, "RE: Hrm yeah, hard to explain exactly what I meant..."
In response to Reply #28

Ah yea..I tend to get out a bit earlier if the opponent has an air + offense form and still has much more hps than me. But in general, I am more a reckless player :p I have killed other rhinos before, but a Scion one is obviously tougher. Anyway, good fights, great char.

Cain (Anonymous)Sun 18-Nov-12 07:18 AM
Charter member
#111848, "Fantastic Foe"
In response to Reply #5

You were such a tough nut to crack. The first time I got you (which was maybe 1 of 2, tops) was a big RL triumph.

I loved how sinister, but respectful you were. I really admire the way you handled Zam, and think the attitude you brought to combat and the game is sorely needed these days. We've been on the same side of the ball before, and I always have enjoyed interacting with your chars.

Well done sir.
Cainargen

AmberionSun 18-Nov-12 03:58 PM
945 posts
#111864, "Hey! I forgot you! How could I?!?"
In response to Reply #12

Early on, you weren't much of a treath to me. Then all of the sudden, you started wooping ass. I think it was you getting the feel for your character and possible getting certain edges or something. Because it was a HUGE difference in fighting you.

At the end I had to prep to my teeth to be able to fight you, and it was 50/50 whom would retreat first, because we basically couldn't kill eachother unless I got a lucky trample, or I screwed up and you got an oportune cranial in.

Great stuff, enjoyed our fights!

Mardrorn (Anonymous)Sun 18-Nov-12 11:31 AM
Charter member
#111857, "Good times! "
In response to Reply #5

I thought Zameida was a real solid character. I definitely altered my routines if you were on and that always says something about the toughness of a character. I also enjoyed our couple of brief talks. We didn't get into any depth, really - but again I think enemies who are willing to talk without infusing their voice with ####head demonstrates a quality player.

My last character killed you a couple times and considered you low hanging fruit. That was the foolish attitude I went at you with as Mardrorn. Obviously, I was wrong! I honestly thought I had 1/2 a chance against your dolphin. You straight up owned my face and then I went on the log board and saw your 2200hp and was like, "Oh. Yea. I wasn't going to critical hit that away!"

Anyways man, good job on an awesome long-lived character. Thanks for playing CF and enriching our little world.

-Mardy

P.S Now roll battle. It's an awesome time to be in the cabal. We seem to have a great little collection of good RPers.

AmberionSun 18-Nov-12 12:22 PM
945 posts
#111860, "Thanks for the kind words, you made me curious to whom ..."
In response to Reply #20

Zameida was low-hanging fruit for the first 150-200 hours of gameplay really, it was my first hero shifter and it took me some time to find my stride.

The 2200hps... Well, I think that during the 700 hours played, there were 10-15 times I had over 2000hps. When despoiled, I usually had around 1800hps (which is enough though.) But as I've said in many other posts, I didn't have despoil and/or ABS up in even half of my fights toward the end.

Kontoln8 (Anonymous)Mon 19-Nov-12 08:30 PM
Charter member
#111893, "You were very cool."
In response to Reply #5

Perhaps you dont remember killing me multiple times. But every time we fought, I would get my ass handed to me by you. I actually do remember the fights, they were generally very one sided, except the time i almost killed you in your guild. That was once that I had the upperhand. Atleast, I think that was you... I was trying to get you to fight on my terms, considering how bad the match up seemed to be. But it seems you did not want to fight that way. I cannot blame you.

Loved the RP, we did talk a few times. I think you really know how to play evil well. I cannot say that about many.

AmberionSun 18-Nov-12 06:35 AM
945 posts
#111841, "Outlanders"
In response to Reply #1

So many great names during Zameida's lifetime in this cabal...

Grafacut, Balete, Nythos, Grippledank, Oryntohr etc etc...

Grafacut - We never got to RP, but man you were a beast! Dangerous, very dangerous.

Balete - One tough cookie to kill. Some great fights!

Nythos - All druids were essentially a walk in the park for Zameida. Lag + the big amounts of damage she could poor out made fighting druids kinda one-sided.

Grippledank - I truly enjoy your RP, and we've had quite a few good fights, even though a Scion Rhino ain't the best matchup for a trannie.

Oryntohr - Ooh, my old friend/enemy. Had tons of fun RPing with you, and betraying you. (I really hope you took it for what it was, after all, I was an evil scion, envying the attention Oryntohr got from Nelly that she didn't. And in the end, you were just an enemy after Zameida had "broke up" with Nelly.) Awesome interactions! Cool char! But man, you must be old as hell now!

Tons of others! Overall, Outlanders mad a good impression this time around. For a while it was a bit onesided, finding myself alone against 4-7 outlander heroes with at least 2 chars online with insects every time... Not much one can do then.

OryntohrMon 19-Nov-12 12:14 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2012
5 posts
#111881, "My arch-nemsis!"
In response to Reply #7

OOOooOOoOOooOOOOoo did Oryn hate Zameida! You were the embodiment of everything Oryn hated about power-mad Scions. I also totally took the betrayel IC, so don't worry there. It was bound to happen sooner or later, but Oryn had to let it happen. We had some really good back and forth talks early in our lives, but as things progressed there wasn't really much Oryn could say to you IC that wouldn't have just been nasty and sort of counter-productive to positive RP, so I just sort of let the relationship lie, RP wise. This isn't a knock on your RP though, quite the opposite.

As for PK, you had my number. If you caught me on the water and I didn't have a return staff, it was pretty much game over. I'm glad I got you that once, even if it was a sniped kill.

I gotta know, though- how much time do you think you spent just sitting under the ocean waiting for someone to cross it? You seemed to spend hours doing that sometimes. Very intense, hehe.

GLWYN!

AmberionMon 19-Nov-12 01:58 PM
945 posts
#111884, "Not as much as you'd think..."
In response to Reply #38

... Early on in Zams life I spent quite a bit of time in the ocean waiting for people. More than I would've needed to. It didn't take my long though to learn how to anticipate when it was going to be well travelled or not.

The thing is though, that I used the waters as my safe zone. When I needed to heal up etc, I went to an ocean below water and healed up or hid from summoning groups, conjurers, air shifters etc etc. So I spent A LOT of time healing up in the waters.

Or if I was talking with people over tells and there was a summoner online, I also sat in the water.

If I located the codex in the tree, I was on the water if there was hero imperials on, and the oposite etc etc. I always made sure to keep tabs on all the items, all keys, all pccorpses and then add a certain scion power to that and I became VERY good at predicting peoples movements.

I don't think I ever spent more than 30 minutes in the ocean waiting to gank ever. I did spend more than 30 minutes at times, but then it was healing, talking, locating etc, not waiting to ambush.

Yeah, in the end there wasn't much between us to be said really.

GriPpy the burning hippy (Anonymous)Mon 19-Nov-12 03:45 PM
Charter member
#111887, "RE: Outlanders"
In response to Reply #7

You were cool, very cool. I tried to take jabs at you and other scions as I could but volley takes away my ability to surprise and I really need that to over one the fact that you guys have 2-3 times my hp (usually around 750) and barrier (nearly 30k observe and detect artifact and no black rod, I should have followed raybear cause she gives out clues)

I liked the balance you found between being a dominant force and also being interactive. I have been trying to learn from your example to make my own interaction stuff better. Please post more ritual type logs for me to browse

AmberionSun 18-Nov-12 06:47 AM
945 posts
#111844, "Empire"
In response to Reply #1

Never got much RP out of anyone in the Empire save for a few:

Duergarwarriorguy - It was fun talking with you about leaving the Empire and trying to join the Scions, of course you wouldn't have gotten the induct, but still.

Drowhealerguy - Great interactions about... You know what... Can't say too much while you're still alive.

Kurbrawn - Dude, get a grip! You have a char with great skills/powers, great gear that SHOULD be able to take on just about ANY char on the MUD, I can only hope that it's an RP-choice that makes you NEVER fight. Sure, I know the creed "Don't fight fights you didn't initiate" but you took it to the extremes. I even tried to jump you when I was hurt instead of you, but that didn't work. The only fights we had 1vs1 was when I got the jump on you and you were unable to flee for some reason, like on the ocean. And then the time you and 3 (2?) others got me in Balator you decided to trash talk me about it? After a 4vs1 (3vs1?) with centurions and stuff, me without the scepter, a decent loot from 3-4 people and you decide to trashtalk, yeah... No, your char rubbed me the wrong way from day one. ¨

Ezgrint - Amazing, I've said it on your death thread so I'll leave it at that. Ooh, and ENLARGE, that's the key!

Ejomhei - Great char! You had balls! The rhino with good saves is a bad matchup for any Shaman. And btw, ENLARGE! That's the key!

Dhavid - I felt sorry for you, I don't know how many times I'd see you with a few imperials crossing the ocean... I tried to change it up a few times but you got more than your share of dolphin-deaths, but that's what one gets for being a squishy target.

Ma... Arialwarrior warmaster - By far my toughest foe. Even with a good despoil (2k hps) ABS and all protections, you'd give me a run for my money. The little we spoke seemed to fit an imperial blade/warmaster, so keep it up.

Bunch of imperials came and went, prolly the cabal with the least RP that I noticed overall. (With some exceptions ofc.)

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Sun 18-Nov-12 12:53 PM
Charter member
#111861, "You get a grip"
In response to Reply #9

All you did was trash talk. If someone is going to take down an abs rhino with 2k+ hp they really have to pick the fights. That must have angered you because after you noticed I wouldn't fight on your terms I started to receive childish taunts from you, when I heard nothing before, no attempts to RP at all. Then I get nothing but whines about me fleeing? Get a grip dude. YOUR character rubbed ME the wrong way. At least other scions would have some banter. You were bitch, shift, fight, revert, bitch, shift. I never got a chance to even speak with you on any normal sense.

AmberionSun 18-Nov-12 06:53 AM
945 posts
#111845, "Nexuns"
In response to Reply #1

Nexuns... I don't think I ever asked any Nexun for help during Zameida's life. She didn't trust them (she didn't trust anyone) or like them. However, she did use them from time to time for different things.

Ooh, and a lot of you were upset at me when I caught you with you pants down and tramepeled you to your death. Seriously? It's okay for you to get the jump on me when the balance tips? When it's not okay for me to get the jump on you whenever I want? Zameida was evil, she killed because she could, not because she should or needed, but most of the time just because she could.

Inerayo - I did get you once didn't I? I tried A LOT to get you, not sure why really, but for some reason Zameida wanted you dead. Did you interfere sometime when evil was tipping perhaps? Good luck with hero-imming!

Iklahn - Ooh, great char! Great RP! I always had fun talking/fighting with you. Good luck with hero-imming!

Treyliu - You are one multifaceted character, great RP. I hope you found our interactions fun even if one of them ended with your death. (If I had been true to my role, the last one would've ended with at least an attempt at yours and Mylenens life. But I as the player didn't have time OR want to kill you again in such a betrayal like state.)

Mylene - We only interacted briefly yesterday, but it was a pleasant one. Hope you guys get something done with it all.

Inerayo (Anonymous)Sun 18-Nov-12 09:30 AM
Charter member
#111852, "RE: Nexuns"
In response to Reply #10

Yeah, you did get me once. And yes, I believe it was based on I attacked you while we were after Narissorin when darkness tipped. You were a great foe, your distrust and probably dislike of Nexus came out when I talked to you but you were almost always willing to tear Village up with us, excepting the times when you would come to the Village to try to kill us while we were attacking the Village. Those are the "wtf" moments but then you remember... oh yeah... supreme evil.

Great character, good presence, extremely classy even when looting my wands *wink*. Good luck with the next.

Treyliu (Anonymous)Sun 18-Nov-12 09:59 AM
Charter member
#111853, "Never enough time"
In response to Reply #10

When you killed me that time, after following you into what was in hindsight such an obvious death trap, I actually couldn't help but laugh. I didn't blame you for it-- it was what a Scion should do and I should have expected it. But I learned something by taking the risk, and so it was worth it, plus you didn't find what you were trying to take from me so I felt like I had still outsmarted you in the end, in a way. Of course I could never trust you after that...

Regardless, I really was hoping we had some more time to work together to figure some things out. Perhaps if that earlier interaction had gone differently we'd have made a lot more progress, but such is life. I always enjoyed watching you in action and the interactions we had were quite memorable.

I was glad we got that last chance to cross paths. There was much more to come but it shall have to be in another life.

Well done- and may the winds guide your next.

AmberionMon 19-Nov-12 02:00 PM
945 posts
#111885, "Thanks, and keep it up with Treyliu!"
In response to Reply #17

Our last interaction really is what impressed me the most. That you kept the possible player and character hatred at bay for more urgent parts of your role. (At least that's how I interpreted it.) Hehe

Solec of WillowWood (Anonymous)Sun 18-Nov-12 10:54 PM
Charter member
#111872, "Indirectly you did."
In response to Reply #10

I had several Scion Apps? come to me seeking information that I supposedly knew about you. Not sure if that was set up by you, or what, but it was kind of interesting being involved in scion politics.

Zameida was by far one of my favourite scions. There were actually very few scions I took a liking too, but that didn't stop a sort of truce we held during the Battle upswing. The one day when I signed on and checked the leader standings and saw that Naris was Chancellor, it was a huge WTF moment for me. But then there was a lot of that when it came to the leader board. I only wish we had more time to interact.

AmberionMon 19-Nov-12 05:22 AM
945 posts
#111876, "Yeah, that's correct."
In response to Reply #32

I had scion apps to search for info about me, and I hinted that you might have some.

It was after the event at the inn where Zameida thinly veiled revieled her own life story.

AmberionSun 18-Nov-12 06:58 AM
945 posts
#111846, "Looting - A new approach for me."
In response to Reply #1

One more thing...

I'm usually super strict in terms of looting and rarely take more than 1-2 pieces that I REALLY need for myself. Never anything to allies etc. And that I suspect has led me to think that EVERYONE should act like this towards me.
I started out like this with Zameida as well, but after I ALMOST had a meltdown early on I decided to do things differently.

I'd loot ANYTHING I could possibly need, wands, scrolls, rods, despoil items, weapons for allies, legendary items that I could use for research etc etc. I was sure this would upset a lot of people BUT! It didn't!!!
The same people that whined and complained about that single ring I used to loot before, were still the only ones to complain when I instead of just the ring took their gauntlets, boots, necklaces, rings, wands, coins and preps. So, all in all, I heard no more whining than I did before.

But the biggest change this had on me was this:
I stoped whining about gear after I died. Sure, it happened that I whined about stuff, but never gear. Just last week I died a stupid death in Hamsah, and some lvl 11 manages to loot some really choice pieces of equipment. I don't think I said a word about it at all, I only sent some lvl 15s after him/her and then went and PKed someone to replace the gear.

So, I think I'll continue down this route, and loot whatever I want whenever I want, because I caused me a lot less headache and regret.

TMNSMon 19-Nov-12 02:59 AM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#111873, "See! You're learning!"
In response to Reply #11

Really, every one should loot what they could use (IE better #### than you have currently) which also, as you said, helps when you yourself get looted.

AmberionSun 18-Nov-12 07:55 AM
945 posts
#111849, "Tribunal"
In response to Reply #1

Ooh, Zameida just LOVED to spread chaos among the Spire. She used them to her best ability and made sure that it always ended up badly for them.

Gorliz - I wrote on your goodbye thread, great fun interacting with you.

I... Invoker, lord adept - Anyway, wrote on your goodbye as well. Great stuff! Annoyingly good.

Perr - Was fun fighting you, you seemed to get better and better at surviving with Perr. Keep it up!

KalageadonSun 18-Nov-12 08:05 AM
Member since 23rd Oct 2003
1049 posts
#111850, "RE: Sleeping gnomes rejoice! Goodbyes:"
In response to Reply #1

I had a couple interactions with different characters with Zam, and by and far I was very impressed. Standup enemy, RP was spot on, for as twisted as your back story was, which I did manage learn it as a fellow Nelly follower for a time. All around good interactions. Come on back soon.

AmberionSun 18-Nov-12 08:20 AM
945 posts
#111851, "All uncabaled random targets."
In response to Reply #1

Some "nights" Zameida would just sit hidden in the shadows and search for the dreams of everyone. Of course she always focused on the dreams of her enemies, but most were smart enough to never sleep at night.

So, I'd sit with the who pk list in front of me, I always began with the my enemies, if it failed, I moved on to the next. I kept it up until I had gone through the list, and then I started over. Thus, quite often I would end up gating to that poor lvl 42 gnome shifter, shift into a rhino, and trample the #### out of them.

So yeah, that prolly wasn't too much fun for the reciever. But then again, it was bound to happen anyway eventually, and I only ever did it once.

But comments like: Was I the biggest threat?
Really made me laugh out loud. Who said that Zameida as a char really cared at all about who was a threat? Give it a rest, you died, you RARELY lost anything at all but the time to walk to your corpse.

Busseltoff (Anonymous)Sun 18-Nov-12 02:47 PM
Charter member
#111862, "Oh nice."
In response to Reply #15

I did not know you could gate to sleepers. Then again, I shouldn't be sleeping on the path to the Imperials.

YOU TOOK ALL MY SHINY THINGS! Hehe Shapeshifter gear is so easy to replace I think. HP HP HP.

The only thing I don't like RP-wise, but feel it is kind of one of those game-isms, is waiting for someone to finish going through your loot (when they mass loot) and giving you back items that they didn't want.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111833 Previous topic | Next topic