Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kycalbrum Flowershield the Grand M..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #109899
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 21-Jul-12 05:12 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109899, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kycalbrum Flowershield the Grand Master of Changelings, Brandisher of Light's Beacon"

Sat Jul 21 15:11:17 2012

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Kycalbrum perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:149

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kycalbrum Flowershield the Gra..., julliane (Anonymous), 24-Jul-12 02:25 PM, #15
Reply Sorry thats when I was getting frustrated., Tesline, 24-Jul-12 02:55 PM, #16
Reply Where to start?, Tesline, 21-Jul-12 07:55 PM, #2
Reply Liked you from our brief interactions, Hopelessdwarf, 23-Jul-12 12:46 PM, #3
Reply I don't save my roles sadly.nt, Tesline, 23-Jul-12 01:46 PM, #4
     Reply booo, Hopelessdwarf, 23-Jul-12 02:02 PM, #5
     Reply Well.., Tesline, 23-Jul-12 02:12 PM, #7
     Reply RE: I don't save my roles sadly.nt, Graatch, 23-Jul-12 02:06 PM, #6
          Reply I will once I pay my credit card. nt, Tesline, 23-Jul-12 02:13 PM, #8
Reply RE: Where to start?, Bell (NOT Oryntohr), 23-Jul-12 02:26 PM, #9
Reply I rather enjoyed that you didn't agree., Tesline, 24-Jul-12 11:31 AM, #14
Reply I had a lot of fun talking with you., Ziruanja (Anonymous), 24-Jul-12 05:07 AM, #10
Reply Thanks I am happy you got Provost after all you went th..., Tesline, 24-Jul-12 11:26 AM, #12
Reply I was a fan of this character, Whiysdan, 24-Jul-12 11:10 AM, #11
Reply Thanks., Tesline, 24-Jul-12 11:28 AM, #13
Reply RE: Where to start?, Xanta (Anonymous), 28-Jul-12 10:31 AM, #17
     Reply RE: Where to start?, Tesline, 28-Jul-12 10:53 AM, #18
          Reply RE: Where to start?, Xanta (Anonymous), 28-Jul-12 12:25 PM, #19
Reply Bah..., Cgadi (Anonymous), 21-Jul-12 05:17 PM, #1

julliane (Anonymous)Tue 24-Jul-12 02:25 PM
Charter member
#109938, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kycalbrum Flowershield the Gra..."
In response to Reply #0

Surprised to see this..

I Should prep all i can to have a chance to kill your gorilla, and that one time got me i was thinking, no way can i be permalagged by a gorilla. Unsure if my connection was bad, but i diddent get a command in before i died.

The only way i could ever kill you if i had a support with me, and i think i remember you trashtalked to me that i couldent fight alone or something. I do try to fight alone, and i normaly do since im alone alot, and i actually begin to grow tired of the huge power other cabals have right now.

good luck with next.

TeslineTue 24-Jul-12 02:55 PM
Member since 25th Jun 2010
582 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109939, "Sorry thats when I was getting frustrated."
In response to Reply #15

Lost about 200 hp worth of gear in two deaths. During that fight I was thinking...you should flee...why aren't you fleeing...I almost fled because I thought you lost your mind.

I've got a single #### to give...and it's just for you.

TeslineSat 21-Jul-12 07:55 PM
582 posts
#109902, "Where to start?"
In response to Reply #0

This character has been the most fun I have had with a character in over a year. I had a lot of cool interactions and I got my first tattoo. While in outlanders I tried to roleplay my characters neutral ethos just as much as being good. That eventually had me leaving the Tree and due to some RP with Nenvell ended me up seeking to join the Fortress. This was one of the best ideas as it made the game a lot more fun and definitely immersed me more into the game. My reason for deleting was RL related and low con related.

Baerinika: Thanks for helping me so much with this character. I believe I understand your religion a bit better now though
I am sure there is more to learn so my next follower will be much better and thanks for the Tattoo.

Lian: Sorry for not doing what the Storm giant commander asked but I knew this character was coming to an end so I didn't bother.

Fortress

Tanion: Thanks for the talks and the fun hunting together I tried to keep this character around as long as I could.

Clahier: You were very helpful with baer's religion if you hadn't helped me I likely wouldn't of figured anything out.

Nenvell: You were stressful but really fun when you weren't acting insane about nexuns being evil. Also you and Dorjooma were one of my favorites to fight with...insane how we killed three people right in a row..this goes the same for Dorjooma.

Dorjooma: You had have an interesting RP angle and I hope it works out for you.

Outlanders:

Sindrai: Sorry things didn't work out though wish you were on more.

Cgadi: I am sorry I couldn't stay around in the outlanders you were fun to have around.

Xavisus: You were fun to fight and I think your doing well for yourself.

Gafecut or something: I really was looking to fighting you once I left but I never seemed to get that chance. Maybe another time?

Tribunal

Zirjauna: You were a big part of Kycalbrums life. You really helped shape his RP after killing you.

Scions:

Scion powers must be quite awesome having never played one.

Forms:

Dire wolf wasn't bad when I was in the Outlanders but when I made the switch it became useless.

Gorilla this form was REALLY my style of fighting. Mace specs are something I play quite a bit and this just seemed similiar. I just wish I got the alligator with this form.

HopelessdwarfMon 23-Jul-12 12:46 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2004
272 posts
#109914, "Liked you from our brief interactions"
In response to Reply #2

Would you mind posting here maybe the part of your role where you switched over from Outlander to fort? I always thought it was an interesting dynamic that I never got to see IC.

TeslineMon 23-Jul-12 01:46 PM
582 posts
#109915, "I don't save my roles sadly.nt"
In response to Reply #3

nt

HopelessdwarfMon 23-Jul-12 02:02 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2004
272 posts
#109916, "booo"
In response to Reply #4

Mind just providing reasons/justification/how it went here?

TeslineMon 23-Jul-12 02:12 PM
582 posts
#109918, "Well.."
In response to Reply #5

My character was born to an animist outlander and a Magistrate. Before he was born the magistrate, his father, left the Spire to raise him along with his mother. This effected how he saw the Spire from a young age. He was also a Baerinika follower and believed heavily in being pure. He accidently killed a paladin and was always agruing with those of the Tree about doing what is right above all else. He eventually decided he couldn't strike the Spire anymore due to it was causing those of the light to die either by his hand or by anothers. He really just wanted to preserve nature and protect those of the light but he found that he couldn't do that within the Tree.

He was told he would have to strike the Spire if he wanted to stay a Warden and he refused. So he was forcibly kicked out when he was about to leave. He decided to join the Fortress because he knew he couldn't hunt those of the darkness alone. His goals from then on was to spend the rest of his life hunting the darkness the true evil in the lands.

GraatchMon 23-Jul-12 02:06 PM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
167 posts
#109917, "RE: I don't save my roles sadly.nt"
In response to Reply #4

Just buy the pbf.

TeslineMon 23-Jul-12 02:13 PM
582 posts
#109919, "I will once I pay my credit card. nt"
In response to Reply #6

nt

Bell (NOT Oryntohr)Mon 23-Jul-12 02:26 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #2

I'm really happy to see that you enjoyed this character.

As a player, I felt really bad about being one of the catalysts for what happened, but ICly I didn't really see any other path Oryn could take. I certainly don't think you did anything wrong, rather I was impressed with what I saw as sticking to the role.

When you chose to leave, I was worried that I'd unintentionally helped to ruin what was a really cool character. It makes me happy to know that wasn't the case. GLWYN

TeslineTue 24-Jul-12 11:31 AM
582 posts
#109937, "I rather enjoyed that you didn't agree."
In response to Reply #9

I sort of expected that from you but I never expected the support I got from others and lack there of. I am really happy things turned out that way.

Ziruanja (Anonymous)Tue 24-Jul-12 05:07 AM
Charter member
#109931, "I had a lot of fun talking with you."
In response to Reply #2

Kycalbrum was awesome. I liked the way you RP-ed your characters transition, it was masterfully done. I'm also glad I could help shape that for you by forgetting to quaf a flight potion against that darn dire wolf! I think you were bound to kill me eventually though, as things stood.

Then I saw you wiping people out as a Fortress guy. That was awesome.

TeslineTue 24-Jul-12 11:26 AM
582 posts
#109934, "Thanks I am happy you got Provost after all you went th..."
In response to Reply #10

This was my favorite character because of how things turned out...at points I really wished it didn't turn out the way it did but overall it was amazing at every turn.

WhiysdanTue 24-Jul-12 11:10 AM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
#109932, "I was a fan of this character"
In response to Reply #2

I enjoyed watching this character grow and progress. Kudos on a well played character. I also thought it was very stand up of you to keep free of coins after you left Outlander and went Fort. thumbsup!

=w=

TeslineTue 24-Jul-12 11:28 AM
582 posts
#109935, "Thanks."
In response to Reply #11

I tried my best to keep to the outlander ways after a bit. My character felt like a bit of a traitor. The only thing I ever used coins for was to buy food or give to others. I think I used them to heal once or twice when I was about to die though.

Xanta (Anonymous)Sat 28-Jul-12 10:31 AM
Charter member
#110014, "RE: Where to start?"
In response to Reply #2

Surprised I didn't get a goodbye, I was truly rooting for you and respected you along your path. You showed growth rp wise throughout your characters life, something I always strive to accomplish. You were one of Xanta's only true friends and I cherished our time together and knowledge of magic that you instilled in me. Seeing as this was one of my first true invokers let alone mage who searched for ABS. Wishing you luck with your next.

Xanta/Krantmagna/Samaiya/Thevara/Yuzxra/Eryx/----Looks like I need to start choosing more unique names lol

TeslineSat 28-Jul-12 10:53 AM
582 posts
#110016, "RE: Where to start?"
In response to Reply #17

I am surprised I forgot you. I rushed through them because I had a lot to do. Kycalbrum always tried his best to try and be friendly with Xanta. Most because he didn't see you as an enemy and was one of the few in the Tree who didn't. I think you did well with your invoker. You saved the lives of a few people against me. Why do all your names end with a?

Xanta (Anonymous)Sat 28-Jul-12 12:25 PM
Charter member
#110017, "RE: Where to start?"
In response to Reply #18

I didn't realize I had that pattern going until I started listing my characters of note and realizing that *le sigh* If you ever want to chat about old times you can reach my Aim: Stlucian2debone

Cgadi (Anonymous)Sat 21-Jul-12 05:17 PM
Charter member
#109900, "Bah..."
In response to Reply #0

I really liked you..

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #109899 Previous topic | Next topic