Subject: "(AUTO) [BATTLE] Rathmuk Ma'kul the Legend of the Battle..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #109888
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 20-Jul-12 10:40 AM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109888, "(AUTO) [BATTLE] Rathmuk Ma'kul the Legend of the Battlefield"

Fri Jul 20 08:38:44 2012

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Rathmuk perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:104

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KelarinSun 22-Jul-12 10:28 AM
Member since 29th May 2012
23 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109904, "RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Rathmuk Ma'kul the Legend of the Ba..."
In response to Reply #0

I loved Rathmuk and was sorry to see you stop showing. You were a great Berserker, fun to have a round, and I am just really sorry to see this.

Take care.

The-meSat 21-Jul-12 05:38 AM
Member since 14th Jun 2011
333 posts
#109897, "Curious"
In response to Reply #0

Was it just the drillmaster choice, or did your accidental outting casue you issues? I wanted to like this character given your previous calibre, but as a villager I am more inclinded to face people that think I am a #### when its a 1 vs 1. (thats not an insult, its a comment on our differing styles).

Salyeris (Anonymous)Fri 20-Jul-12 11:16 AM
Charter member
#109891, "Eh"
In response to Reply #0

You had potential, shame you did not see it through, the village could have used you. Sort of knew this was coming though since you just stopped showing up not long after my DM choice was made, but telling me it was a goal for Daev wasn't going to influence my choice, and this sort of confirms to me I made the right one.

Good luck with whatever is next though, sorry this one didn't work out for you for whatever reason.

DaevrynFri 20-Jul-12 10:52 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#109890, ":( (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #109888 Previous topic | Next topic