Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Aranthueil the Grand Master of Sha..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #109878
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 19-Jul-12 11:04 AM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109878, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Aranthueil the Grand Master of Shapeshifting, Magistrate of Galadon"

Thu Jul 19 09:02:45 2012

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Aranthueil perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:50
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:76

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WijkeThu 19-Jul-12 11:29 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
97 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#109879, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Aranthueil the Grand Master of..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, my third character since coming back to play, all shifters. All under 100 hours, all aiming for different cabals. Honestly, I was unhappy with my forms, and than just bored afterwards.

Outlanders - Man ease up, you already have the scales and than three or four of you raid just for me? Im flattered you were scared of the armadillo that much. I did enjoy the one on one fights I did have with you though. Yall having that many flyers made it to where I couldnt even explore or do anything though.

Tribunal - Another elf bites the dust eh? I feel for you guys, I really do.

I am done with shifters for awhile, they used to be my favorite class. Now im just kinda bored with them. See yall in another character!

Trifnel (Anonymous)Thu 19-Jul-12 06:44 PM
Charter member
#109881, "Bah! and Double Bah!"
In response to Reply #1

Bah! Where are all my elfy friends going? Man I wish you'd stuck it out, we could have been such a force with the dillo and my forms. Ugh. I understand the boring part, but man I wish you were back... Blegh

Roll another tribby today.... Come back and we'll have fun with something else!

Ziru (Anonymous)Fri 20-Jul-12 01:41 AM
Charter member
#109885, "You were going places too..."
In response to Reply #1

I was getting excited thinking about all the ways an armadillo would change spire assaults. Alas, not meant to be. I hope it wasn't because you didn't feel supported. You were high up on my list.

GLWYN!

WijkeFri 20-Jul-12 08:48 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
97 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#109887, "RE: You were going places too..."
In response to Reply #3

Yea sorry! I remembered having a pretty successful shifter in Tribunal a long way back and wanted to reproduce that. Didnt have the forms for it though. Going to try a few ideas out than Ill be back! Best of luck to you guys.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #109878 Previous topic | Next topic