Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Gargaxx the Legend of the Battle..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #109702
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 12-Jul-12 02:20 AM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109702, "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Gargaxx the Legend of the Battlefield"

Thu Jul 12 00:19:15 2012

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Gargaxx perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:79

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Gargaxx the Legend of the Ba..., A foe (Anonymous), 13-Jul-12 01:04 PM, #14
Reply Gargaxx, Yoshika (Anonymous), 12-Jul-12 06:14 PM, #4
Reply Funny how they got and kept that hut. n/t, Alston, 12-Jul-12 06:42 PM, #5
     Reply I worked hard and earned my hut. nt, Yoshika (Anonymous), 13-Jul-12 06:18 AM, #8
          Reply I wasn't talking about you. n/t, Alston, 13-Jul-12 07:32 AM, #10
Reply You went OOC too much. , Someone (Anonymous), 12-Jul-12 11:06 AM, #1
     Reply And he invited people to groups and bashed them down an..., Alston, 12-Jul-12 05:03 PM, #2
          Reply Dude What Are You On?, Yoshika (Anonymous), 12-Jul-12 06:13 PM, #3
          Reply FYI. Negativity. Thought you were on the 'let's stop wi..., Knac, 12-Jul-12 07:02 PM, #6
          Reply You're right. Just difficult when things like this are ..., Alston, 12-Jul-12 07:17 PM, #7
               Reply There is a lot of injustice in this world., lurker, 13-Jul-12 08:52 AM, #12
          Reply Calm down please., Salyeris (Anonymous), 13-Jul-12 07:10 AM, #9
               Reply I have played a handful., Alston, 13-Jul-12 07:46 AM, #11
                    Reply You may have seen or been the recepient of several of q..., Hopelessdwarf, 13-Jul-12 12:37 PM, #13

A foe (Anonymous)Fri 13-Jul-12 01:04 PM
Charter member
#109745, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Gargaxx the Legend of the Ba..."
In response to Reply #0

Damn man, I was looking forward to more fights with you. Having played a few fire rbw I wanted to see how I fared against a build that is close to what I have played.

Yoshika (Anonymous)Thu 12-Jul-12 06:14 PM
Charter member
#109714, "Gargaxx"
In response to Reply #0

We had a little interaction while you were young and you asked me for a recommendation. Next thing I know you had a hut and were ranked well past me. Wish you would have slowed down a little I think you could have been much stronger and done better. Anyways.

GLWYN. See you in the fields.

AlstonThu 12-Jul-12 06:42 PM
Member since 07th Sep 2011
858 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109717, "Funny how they got and kept that hut. n/t"
In response to Reply #4

srtgsrtbr

Yoshika (Anonymous)Fri 13-Jul-12 06:18 AM
Charter member
#109733, "I worked hard and earned my hut. nt"
In response to Reply #5

nt

AlstonFri 13-Jul-12 07:32 AM
858 posts
#109735, "I wasn't talking about you. n/t"
In response to Reply #8

vqaevr

Someone (Anonymous)Thu 12-Jul-12 11:06 AM
Charter member
#109706, "You went OOC too much. "
In response to Reply #0

You also whined too much.

AlstonThu 12-Jul-12 04:33 PM
858 posts
#109707, "And he invited people to groups and bashed them down an..."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Thu 12-Jul-12 05:03 PM

I think it's great that he got to keep all his powers.

CE = Do what you want.

Thrors gone, I think all ragers should do what they want. Odds are they will burn out before anything is done anyway, right?

Yoshika (Anonymous)Thu 12-Jul-12 06:13 PM
Charter member
#109713, "Dude What Are You On?"
In response to Reply #2

Ragers are not running around 'doing what they want'. Salyeris is a good commander and does a damn good job.

Kelarin is also a good drillmaster. Why are you on his deletion thread if you have nothing to say from one char to another?

Just to troll huh?

Please stop. Its ridiculous.

KnacThu 12-Jul-12 07:02 PM
Member since 07th May 2010
202 posts
#109718, "FYI. Negativity. Thought you were on the 'let's stop wi..."
In response to Reply #2

n/t

AlstonThu 12-Jul-12 07:17 PM
858 posts
#109719, "You're right. Just difficult when things like this are ..."
In response to Reply #6

gbgb

lurkerFri 13-Jul-12 08:52 AM
Member since 13th Mar 2006
249 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109740, "There is a lot of injustice in this world."
In response to Reply #7

There will also be a lot of injustice in a make believe world ran and played by imperfect people

Salyeris (Anonymous)Fri 13-Jul-12 07:10 AM
Charter member
#109734, "Calm down please."
In response to Reply #2

1. Play a rager. Seriously, roll one up and experience how it is to be playing one right now before you say such random things. You'll find there is more oversight than you probably realize, and right now things can be tough for them. Likely in every other log in I end up correcting or discipling a battlerager in some way. I just don't boot people if they make a mistake, since that's an extreme, and that's an IC choice more than anything, but battleragers are always being reminded of what being a battlerager means and what is expected of them.

That said, ragers are not doing what they want. Iunna, Fjarn, and yes, Thror, all keep an eye on things (and i imagine other imms probably see things too and communicate), as do the Drillmaster and myself. That said, I only have one punishment I can levy, I can't take away deathblow for a while to teach someone a lesson, so it pretty much ends up with a talking to and a threat of booting, which usually does get the point across.

CF is a game, so please try to lighten up a bit and stop picking fights on these threads, especially when they don't even really involve you.

AlstonFri 13-Jul-12 07:46 AM
858 posts
#109736, "I have played a handful."
In response to Reply #9

I realize it's a game. The game has rules. There are expectations from cabals and their members.

I just don't get why he wasn't policed early on because he wasn't a one time offender.

HopelessdwarfFri 13-Jul-12 12:37 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2004
272 posts
#109744, "You may have seen or been the recepient of several of q..."
In response to Reply #11

Over the course of a characters life, I am guessing most ragers aren't in the same room or even area when he was doing shady stuff. The same goes from Imms, its not as if Imms constantly watch their cabal when they could be interacting with followers or just vegging out with other big shots.

Most repeat offenders do get caught, sometimes it just takes a little longer. This guy only had 79 hours my guess is if he continued on his course past 100 hours he would have been booted/reprimanded

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #109702 Previous topic | Next topic