Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Caggious the Delver of Caverns" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #109535
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 28-Jun-12 10:24 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109535, "(DELETED) [None] Caggious the Delver of Caverns"

Thu Jun 28 20:20:15 2012

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Caggious perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:ranger
Level:38
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:47

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Hey there. Are you new or returning?, Alston, 29-Jun-12 09:41 AM, #1
     Reply A post like this probably wouldn't really encourage a n..., Lhydia, 29-Jun-12 01:21 PM, #2
          Reply Didn't Scar tell you to knock this off? n/t, Alston, 29-Jun-12 02:53 PM, #3
               Reply No? Why would trying to reason with another player warr..., Lhydia, 29-Jun-12 04:28 PM, #4
               Reply Oh, I see the post now. No, he wasn't talking about me ..., Lhydia, 29-Jun-12 04:31 PM, #5
               Reply RE: Didn't Scar tell you to knock this off? n/t, Daevryn, 29-Jun-12 07:11 PM, #6
               Reply It looked to me like he told YOU to knock this off., Bell, 29-Jun-12 07:55 PM, #7

AlstonFri 29-Jun-12 09:41 AM
Member since 07th Sep 2011
858 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109538, "Hey there. Are you new or returning?"
In response to Reply #0

You were friendly enough and Krik had some fun times with you but you seemed to be all over the map. I was always curious about that.

What I didn't like is you seemed hell bent in speaking in OOC terms made worse because you wouldn't use the shift key even if it gave you the "Slay" command.

I was able to play past that but that's rough for me.

LhydiaFri 29-Jun-12 01:21 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#109539, "A post like this probably wouldn't really encourage a n..."
In response to Reply #1

Why go out of your way to berate a newbie on his punctuation in the same conversation where you're asking if he's a new player? Do you honestly think that will inspire someone to either return to CF if they were on the fence, or to use better punctuation?

AlstonFri 29-Jun-12 02:53 PM
Member since 07th Sep 2011
858 posts
#109540, "Didn't Scar tell you to knock this off? n/t"
In response to Reply #2

srtbwtb

LhydiaFri 29-Jun-12 04:28 PM
2390 posts
#109541, "No? Why would trying to reason with another player warr..."
In response to Reply #3

gr

LhydiaFri 29-Jun-12 04:31 PM
2390 posts
#109542, "Oh, I see the post now. No, he wasn't talking about me ..."
In response to Reply #4

gr

DaevrynFri 29-Jun-12 07:11 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#109543, "RE: Didn't Scar tell you to knock this off? n/t"
In response to Reply #3

Regardless of whether or not you like the source of the message, he's not wrong.

BellFri 29-Jun-12 07:55 PM
Member since 18th Aug 2005
100 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#109544, "It looked to me like he told YOU to knock this off."
In response to Reply #3

Just, like, my opinion man.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #109535 Previous topic | Next topic