Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Xong StrongHorn the Legend of the Bat..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108970
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 21-May-12 07:08 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108970, "(CON LOSS) [None] Xong StrongHorn the Legend of the Battlefield"

Mon May 21 17:06:22 2012

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Xong perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:189

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Xong (Anonymous)Mon 21-May-12 09:56 PM
Charter member
#108971, "The time has come.."
In response to Reply #0

It was a good ride while it lasted.. up until the past week when there are ~ 20 players on everytime I logged on.. no fights to be had! So it's time to retire Xong, he has been about long enough anyhow... Thanks the immortals for a great game... I sure hope there are more players to enjoy this game! Onto the good byes,

Nexus:
Cersee: A knowledgable one. Thanks for the induction. You gave a tough interview indeed. We have some epic fights together, though later in your life, you seemed to be unavailable for Nexus duties alot of times...

Iklahn: Har! Have I got alot to say about this character! my woodsman friend, and foe at the end... no hard feelings buddy, really, Xong did what he did because in his eyes, Iklahn just saved Salyeris the Commander of the village from death, and repeatedly savage blow Xong into the terrain, at the village's base. In Xong's view, there is no logical reasoning for the leader of the Island and the leader of the Village to be in one room together for tea! never! much less stopping Xong from his fight when the veil is slightly weakened... must be a wood elves thing but a big No No in Xong's eyes... what could ye be talking about? peace negociations? Nevertheless, Xong liked Iklahn, especially before he was Rhyme.. it was like a dream team! but then Iklahn became Rhyme and became much more ehh softer, and much less willing to kill enemies!

Mylene: My gnomish friend, glad to see you lead the island.. alot of weight on your shoulder my friend, good luck! and thanks for keep regearing me days after days.. that is much appreciated.

Ghafler: Thanks for bringing me to hero! I like dwarves, always does... and you are no exception, and Xong almost got mad at you for taking his axe to forge and almost didn't return it...but you did so thanks for that, even though you might want to work on forging skill abit more Strong strong dwarf.

Gup: A perfect gang partner indeed... looking at you dealing damage want me to roll up a giant like you to see for myself

A few others I didn't get to travel much with, but fought courageously for the cause nevertheless, kudos!

Battle:
Caitlyn: A mean beast, hated fighting you, have no idea how I could have won that first battle with you, without the key. Never could duplicate that success after that fight however! Good to know I managed to kill an IMP...

Hrue: Hrue got some balls and that's how it should be! you earned lots of respect for staying and try to defend against big raids.. and lots more respect for dieing... I wouldn't worry about the RP police, or the PK police, you did good

Salyeris: Hmm looking like a good leader, usualy lead the charge to the island, Xong has mad respect for those who bring the fight! more fight = more fun!

Nolgar: A svirf barbarian with stoneskin is no joke.

That was the range of enemies Xong had for a long time, now most of them dead.. boo!

Empire:
Kheorr: Tough, didn't want to fight you, cause not really sure how to kill you...

Ote the Emperor: Knew you be mad when I got you that one time and got some good loots... Xong was extra wary, and luckily, you never manage to get him, whew!

Kurbrawn: Giant's flurry, always scary.

Fort:
Xong made some enemies here.. come to think of it, Xong never realy have a chance to actually help taking the orb back...hmmmm

Scions:
Not many friends here neither... but who makes friend with Scions anyway?

Outlander:
Graficus: you still got my stinky carcass! that carcass is not very good stat wise anyway, but I like the RP aspect of it.

Thanks Rayh Rayh for the temp title -that was a slip of the tongue-, and the imms for the last name! See ya on the fields.

Iklahn (Anonymous)Tue 22-May-12 05:20 AM
Charter member
#108977, "That was probably one of the most interesting moments I..."
In response to Reply #1

You kind of put me on a spot with that and I had to make a snap decision of either act like the player or act like the character. I opted to act like the character and made the move. I too am happy that you acted like Xong would in reaction and came and stomped me dead for it.

As far as the whole "softer" after becoming Rhyme... Its a lot due to RP char evolution and often times just not having any non-suicide run fights. Your build was way better suited then mine to run and smash wherever whenever. Mine however takes a bit more finesse and it is still hard to do much with it.

I know that is kind of long, but the important part is this: Xong was an awesome character and my only regret is that you didn't even talk to me after that incident.

GLWYN and I hope to see another monster from you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108970 Previous topic | Next topic