Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Bax the Whisper, Kingpin of Galadon" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108961
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 21-May-12 12:08 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108961, "(DELETED) [None] Bax the Whisper, Kingpin of Galadon"

Mon May 21 10:06:26 2012

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Bax perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:thief
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:145

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Clahier (Anonymous)Mon 21-May-12 12:36 PM
Charter member
#108962, "*fistshake*"
In response to Reply #0

Grr...hated you. I still haven't managed to get back any of the two things you stole from me, which for what you were, I guess all of that can be taken as a kudos.

Bax (Anonymous)Mon 21-May-12 01:12 PM
Charter member
#108964, "RE: *fistshake*"
In response to Reply #1

It took a lot of time and running around to find you, whenever you were on. Man, you were a pain in the ass to find, really . I ran around with those two items for like a week or two RL, because all conjurers I talked to didn't even know what I was talking about. I was like 'HUH'? . In the end, I think I ended up selling them for like 10 & 20 gold. D'oh.

On a side note, most of the times I tried to limit my stealing to a couple of items; and to people that weren't complete asses, i gave the chance to buy those items back. Of course, Fortress guys and girls mostly thanked for that.

Clahier (Anonymous)Mon 21-May-12 01:20 PM
Charter member
#108965, "RE: *fistshake*"
In response to Reply #2

This first time, I was stalking someone in Galadon with my familair reporting to another when they left. For some reson, I teleported and continued to watch without realizing I'd actually teleported TO Galadon and was standing there with my finger up my ass giving you all the time in the world to steal from me. I finally checked for enemies with the familair and saw you standing with me and teleported out, but it was too late.

I actually had to teach a couple of the conjies that ended up with them how to even use the damn things, but they knew enough about them at that point that they didn't want to trade or sell them to me.

I was hard to find in that way on purpose because those were the one things I didn't want stolen. But you were harder to find and pin down than I was, I promise.

Clahier (Anonymous)Mon 21-May-12 01:21 PM
Charter member
#108966, "Addendum"
In response to Reply #2

Yeah, buying back from you wasn't going to happen, and you definately got one of those guys or gals into some hot water over the buybacks.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108961 Previous topic | Next topic