Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Gup the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108849
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 15-May-12 06:40 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108849, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Gup the Legend of the Battlefield"

Tue May 15 16:38:08 2012

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Gup perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:82

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RogueWed 16-May-12 12:27 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#108861, "Thanks for the rec."
In response to Reply #0

On of my 13! (15) and *very* cool picture. We didn't have a friendly stance for very long, considering the war, but the trip in the mines was definately the kind of flare that I like to have. You know, RP.

Too bad we couldn't have a more lasting friendship, but as a character, I just couldn't trust Nexus anymore not too long after the trip.

I noticed some of your admitted downfalls on your Dio's post. I attribute that to powering to hero. I haven't done a cloud giant in quite some time, but your skill set had to have sucked with the intelligence. 82hrs and out of the mid-ranks is brutal on your weapons/defenses in my opinion. You should try that build again in the village.

Nice job, and damn you for ganging me when I was running back to the Tree with the Codex! lol

Mylene (Anonymous)Tue 15-May-12 09:33 PM
Charter member
#108856, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Gup the Legend of the Battlefield"
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for kicking butt and taking names and allowing me to tag along. I loved the waycry and wished I got to do more with you.

--Mylene

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108849 Previous topic | Next topic