Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Zaraeus the Grand Master of Artistry, Ana..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108770
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 12-May-12 10:08 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108770, "(AUTO) [None] Zaraeus the Grand Master of Artistry, Anathema to the Empire"

Sat May 12 20:04:19 2012

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Zaraeus perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:147

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply People like us need to stick to druids...., Balta, 14-May-12 06:52 PM, #6
Reply You too?!?! What the hell was going on?, Kurbrawn (Anonymous), 13-May-12 09:47 AM, #1
     Reply RE: You too?!?! What the hell was going on?, Enlilth, 13-May-12 01:24 PM, #2
          Reply re:, Rogue, 13-May-12 07:15 PM, #3
               Reply U mad bro? nt, Gaplemo, 13-May-12 07:22 PM, #4
               Reply RE: re:, Enlilth, 13-May-12 09:10 PM, #5

BaltaMon 14-May-12 06:52 PM
Member since 05th Apr 2011
166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108820, "People like us need to stick to druids...."
In response to Reply #0

Except Saydyn, he sucked

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Sun 13-May-12 09:47 AM
Charter member
#108775, "You too?!?! What the hell was going on?"
In response to Reply #0

I didn't get hardly any time late april and early may due to finals and finishing up my semester. Now I see a bunch of deletes and anathema+deletes. WHAT DID I MISS?

You were awesome by the way. We didn't get much free time to interact and I really was looking forward to some talks. Ohh well, glwyn.

EnlilthSun 13-May-12 01:24 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2008
187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108782, "RE: You too?!?! What the hell was going on?"
In response to Reply #1

I rolled Zaraeus because I thought Yarglen was just that awesome, and I just *had* to see him from the other side. Then there were more awesome peoples too! Peoples I wanted to break some goodies off for with Enlilth, so I started doing that more than dying constantly with Zaraeus. Not to mention I really struggled with getting Elite, and was subsequently frustrated beyond belief over that. Then april happened, and I started working rangers games (read 2 jobs). No one will miss my ####ty mort. I tried to come back, but I'd lost any drive to play this. Alas. One day I'll have super cool empire bard. One day. At the end there I was totally averaging 2 con gone per login. Man it was tough out there. Sorry for leaving the army in the lurch.

-- Try an Enlilth follower today! Enlilth, now with 40% more chewey caramel in every bite. --

RogueSun 13-May-12 07:15 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#108793, "re:"
In response to Reply #2

This was a lame char.

GaplemoSun 13-May-12 07:22 PM
Member since 06th May 2010
619 posts
#108795, "U mad bro? nt"
In response to Reply #3

nt

EnlilthSun 13-May-12 09:10 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2008
187 posts
#108798, "RE: re:"
In response to Reply #3

Agreed

-- Try an Enlilth follower today! Enlilth, now with 40% more chewey caramel in every bite. --

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108770 Previous topic | Next topic