Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Blandevurr Blythford the Holy of Faith, A..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108761
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 12-May-12 12:44 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108761, "(AUTO) [None] Blandevurr Blythford the Holy of Faith, Anathema to the Empire"

Sat May 12 10:41:55 2012

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Blandevurr perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:163

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Sun 13-May-12 09:42 AM
Charter member
#108773, "This sucks to see. What happened?"
In response to Reply #0

I thought you were doing great. Then I never see you around. Now this. What gives?

TreebeardTue 15-May-12 01:31 PM
Member since 12th Oct 2004
268 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#108845, "Good concept, shoddy execution."
In response to Reply #1

I had a good role idea for an Empire shaman that I had hoped would be a little unique. The nature of the role though made it very hard to let that inner unique-ness shine through.

It was also disheartening to have another Enlilth shaman come along in exactly the same week/2 weeks I did (after such a long drought of them in recent times) and have more time to devote to ranking and donating, and being around in general. This is not a criticism to Kheorr at all - he just had more time to devote, which lead him to high priest.

It just made it really difficult to believe this char had anything to aspire to. Enlilth's religion is all about results, and yeah I could be around at hero and pk and donate and rp, and maybe even get the tat, but it just wasn't enough of what I was looking for. Maybe I should stop playing shamans.

Anyway, thanks to Enlilth, Kurbrawn, Otueaemperror (sorry for the Aristaeia - really thought it'd save you), to Kheorr for always being nice and respectful, etc.

Pretty forgettable char, but I did have fun for a while, so thanks all.

Treebeard

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108761 Previous topic | Next topic