Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Invoroh of the Nav'Akee the Legend o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108424
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 03-May-12 02:00 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108424, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Invoroh of the Nav'Akee the Legend of the Battlefield"

Thu May 3 11:58:33 2012

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Invoroh perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:182

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply A couple Goodbyes., Invoroh (Anonymous), 05-May-12 08:26 AM, #1
     Reply My arch nemesis, Iklahn (Anonymous), 05-May-12 09:20 AM, #2
     Reply Another tough loss., Salyeris (Anonymous), 05-May-12 09:26 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Another tough loss., Invoroh (Anonymous), 05-May-12 11:25 AM, #4
     Reply I had fun, Miczariel (Anonymous), 05-May-12 07:22 PM, #5
          Reply RE: I had fun, Invoroh (Anonymous), 06-May-12 06:47 PM, #6

Invoroh (Anonymous)Sat 05-May-12 08:26 AM
Charter member
#108486, "A couple Goodbyes."
In response to Reply #0

Battle- Always my fav cabal.

I liked all of you and don't think I had too many arguments that said otherwise, barring a certain dwarf being stubborn.

Nexus

Cercee - I couldn't do anything against you really. I took one of your Immolate spells once and it killed me from full health. From then on I was very cautious or I tried to be. The first, maybe only, time I landed hurl throat on you I celebrated for half a second where I thought I'd escape but then, before the next round, the hour passed and you just kept on casting like I had done nothing. When you were with Iklahn, it made things much worse but overall, a good enemy.

Ghafler - Entwine FTW, so long as I wasn't entwined I was in good shape in our fights. It isn't easy to pull off your specs but you seem to be doing pretty fair. Good Job and nice staying power.

Iklahn - You and Krunk ruined me as far as keeping decent weapons was concerned. If I saw either of you in pk, I would switch to my little avg 15 daggers and stone batons. Wasn't a lot you could do against me alone but I'll give you big props for persistence.

Scion

All Shifters - It is darn hard to defend against your attacks and with about 850 max hp with my gear. I had no choice most the time to play hit and run. If I got the chance to study any of you for a while, then the fights began to change but the first parts of them were usually rather rough.

Falkaine (sp) - I'll say that like Cercee you made my life hell. I never wanted to come and raid as long as you were around nor did I want to try retrieving after I ate several deaths in various ways. Pit under quicksand with vortex one room away was very annoying. Not to mention that you had the pit spike, or whatever, edge that made falling in the pit demo me through resist. I will say that you seemed more civil as I interacted with you via this incarnation.

Orc

Krunk - You are the only one worth mention from my interactions. I chose my second legacy mainly to fight you, thinking that you couldn't fallback if your pet wasn't fighting me. Well I guessed wrong. And surrounding wouldn't stop him/you from doing it. I took matador's timing, relentless assault, parry anything, and cover up, just to help me fight you, maybe another one or two but mainly those. If I could keep daggers in my hands I had a fair chance but that was maybe 5% of the fights we had and like Iklahn you walked off with a ton of my weapons.

Imms

Neltouda - I'm not even sure that you knew I was a follower. I came to the ship several times but not as much as I really should have. I did have some good conversations on board though. Spoke to Saly and Oryn.. both on it's decks. I'll try again before too long I'm sure.

To All Imms - Thanks for putting your time and effort into this game. I've been here for a long time, left a few times, but am always pulled back. Thanks for the experiences.

Iklahn (Anonymous)Sat 05-May-12 09:20 AM
Charter member
#108489, "My arch nemesis"
In response to Reply #1

From the mid thirties to hero, you were constantly beating my ass. The only thing close to a chance I had against you was dirt disarm and pray you missed bash. Your build was basically the exact counter to mine in every regard, and you played it very well. Sad to see you gone. GLWYN and come play Nexus.

Salyeris (Anonymous)Sat 05-May-12 09:26 AM
Charter member
#108490, "Another tough loss."
In response to Reply #1

I liked Invoroh a lot, that's all there is to say really.
I usually saw you doing pretty well in PKs, but then again if I'm awake I can give a few bard songs which can make things a little easier for the Battleragers when they are around me.

I know you took a few of the new wood elf warrior edges, what did you think about them if you don't mind sharing your thoughts?

Invoroh (Anonymous)Sat 05-May-12 11:25 AM
Charter member
#108500, "RE: Another tough loss."
In response to Reply #3

The two wood-elf edges that I took, suited my build really well and were likely my favorite edges I've ever taken with a specific char.

Nature's child, worked wonderfully. With all the bird edges, and it, I could regen hp nearly to the level of whispers which another villager had.

Natural weapon specialization, Great edge but I found that the boosted parry would have been much more helpful as boosted dodge. That being said, I could parry with maces about the same as my last sword spec. Also the increase in damage was a nice touch. I don't think I ever had more than a 42 or 45 damroll even with berserk and dwarf forged weapons but I could keep up with most people with better damage gear.

I was fairly successful at defending myself and could hold my own pretty well, but couldn't seal kills. Many times over, I found myself thinking that one db or dodged area spell could have won me a fight. But oh well.

Miczariel (Anonymous)Sat 05-May-12 07:22 PM
Charter member
#108513, "I had fun"
In response to Reply #1

Our fights were always something I looked forward to because it was a challenge.

Invoroh (Anonymous)Sun 06-May-12 06:47 PM
Charter member
#108524, "RE: I had fun"
In response to Reply #5

I feared what you may become once you got rolling. I remember fighting Igbah back when I had an elf villager. There were so many fights where he would kill me with one flurry, not even half a flurry sometimes. I recall once when I was amazed that I survived one of his flurries only to have his swordmasters gloves prog a round or two later and finish me.

I'm glad you had fun in our fights, I did too, for the most part.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108424 Previous topic | Next topic