Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Vyandynne the Grand Elder of Changelin..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108378
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 30-Apr-12 04:28 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108378, "(DELETED) [None] Vyandynne the Grand Elder of Changelings"

Mon Apr 30 14:24:13 2012

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Vyandynne perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:shapeshifter
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:45

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ryntallin Jodeph (Anonymous)Mon 30-Apr-12 04:40 PM
Charter member
#108380, "Been expecting this for weeks, sadly."
In response to Reply #0

I understand why you didn't like your forms.

I disagree with you about the reason you didn't like your forms. Rhino/Diamondback is an awesome set of forms that really allow you to beat a lot of characters that other shifter combos have trouble with. You also seemed like you had more success than me finding your sleeks.

You were honestly the second person I've ever traveled with on CF where it seemed like we were playing from the same room and watching each other. The first was a former player who was really really good and I figured you for the same. Other than a few times really late at night, we were always on the same wavelength and we showed at least a few people that two low level shifters aren't exactly helpless.

When Ryntallin finds out about this he will be very sad. You were one of the few friends he had that accepted the fact he was in NEXUS and understood the reasons.

Good luck with your next.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108378 Previous topic | Next topic