Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aldarri SoftPaw the Legend of the ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108355
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 28-Apr-12 01:08 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108355, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aldarri SoftPaw the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sat Apr 28 11:04:00 2012

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Aldarri perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:68

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BubthegreatSat 28-Apr-12 02:59 PM
Member since 22nd Mar 2007
194 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108356, "Next time I'll actually write a role, I promise!"
In response to Reply #0

Finals and a lack of a role made logins a chore. Sorry to to the Fort, it was a blast.

I honestly rolled Aldarri just to test the waters in PK with a felar warrior. I did much better than my previous attempts to PK, and was mildly successful. I would have done polearm instead of spear though. Most of the problems I had with sealing kills were letting enemies get away (the ones that I actually COULD outmelee, lol).

Thanks to the Imm that inducted me, that was freaking awesome. I tried to temper down the "charge in and fight" mentality to the point where I wasn't just suicidal, and after that I died often, but not just wastefully.

No specific goodbyes because I don't have time right now. About to head out to a study group for one of my last finals for the undergrad!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108355 Previous topic | Next topic