Subject: "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Syldekur the Watcher of the Storms" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108287
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 21-Apr-12 05:40 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108287, "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Syldekur the Watcher of the Storms"

Sat Apr 21 15:36:29 2012

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Syldekur perished, never to return.

Race:frost
Class:ranger
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:75

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I was in jail for two months. =(, Voralian, 09-May-12 09:43 AM, #1
     Reply I was wondering about you, Rogue, 09-May-12 02:59 PM, #2
     Reply Oh Rogue, so easy to spot. NT, TMNS, 09-May-12 03:38 PM, #4
     Reply I did not like you rogue., Voralian, 11-May-12 09:23 AM, #6
          Reply It's cool, Rogue, 12-May-12 05:12 AM, #7
     Reply And thus the Kov escaped from his prison..., TMNS, 09-May-12 03:37 PM, #3
          Reply I got an extra ten days for trying to log in real fast ..., Voralian, 11-May-12 09:15 AM, #5

VoralianWed 09-May-12 09:43 AM
Member since 13th Dec 2011
291 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108635, "I was in jail for two months. =("
In response to Reply #0

Was going to con die him. It was fun, thanks everyone.
Selzar =( S=(

RogueWed 09-May-12 02:57 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#108646, "I was wondering about you"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Wed 09-May-12 02:59 PM

Selzar was bummed a little when you dissappeared.

I was double bummed as Liralindalum when I found
out you weren't around anymore. You had some really
neat character development, and you Really took my
take of evil mentoring in stride. From enemy to
as uniquely yet Selzar-styled-evil apprentice as it
could get. I really thought you would either go far,
or con die while taking a few out with you.

Our interactions are the type you just can't engineer,
I hope it left more positive than negative impacts for
you in the long run.

*edited for stupid typo

TMNSWed 09-May-12 03:38 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#108652, "Oh Rogue, so easy to spot. NT"
In response to Reply #2

NT

VoralianFri 11-May-12 09:23 AM
291 posts
#108725, "I did not like you rogue."
In response to Reply #2

I was low on con and was asking if you could help me take something down that was near impossible us two. You went on with a mantra that was opressive and too structured to be chaotic. Full saccing me when I refused to speak to you was not the reason I bowed down. There were many people that would go to the extreme of kill seal group gank hunt me, more than once in a log in. Then you log in and I just spent four hours gathering a set that covered my con and allowed me to hit decent.
Rl reasons were why I did that. Thanks for sacing me so I broke rp.
Everyone who was an evil outlander that I knew or wanted to be one thought that you were a disease that need to be removed. ie
Ganking the hell out of you and leaving nothing, reaver or not.

Then later on you were cool.

Almost became the rper who made me want to log in only to avoid auto deletion till you deleted. Not for spot, but to avoid someone who ####ed everyone over any way possible with a plus side to it if it made their game less fun.

So, I got over that too.

Miss you all.

RogueSat 12-May-12 05:12 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#108757, "It's cool"
In response to Reply #6

I didn't sac you at first.

This was a while back bear in mind.

From what I remember, first I pk'd you. In RP aspect, I wanted you to submit to me, and you stood your ground after a death to me. So I PK'd you again later, and took some items.

Afterwards, you continued to stay headstrong towards the character, so I PK'd you later on a third time, and in your headstrong stance, I sac'd you, to break your will. After the third PK, you submitted in a RP environment. Then, you began to recieve a mentoring relationship from Selzar. I would even help you time to time, give you weapons, etc.

My role explains a lot of this. Selzar was extremely aggressive to any rangers. I think that's why Garm and I were so edgey, and honestly, had the right moment presented itself, I would have LOVED to have taken that option.

I don't look at it "as a player" because when I am IC, I am "IC" as much as I can be, 99% of the time. Usually when I knowingly break character early on, I delete, aka Lindu, or my amaranthe shaman from a few months ago, hell.. even Fzoarn.

Did you get the harsh side of one of my "aunkdunell-esque" evil RP characters, yes, but honestly I think you worked with it and had you not got yourself in jail, it would have really worked out for you in the long run. You would have been my baby, so to speak. I even had made a point with Yindathos, as Selzar, that I was going to mentor you personally, and see you as my project.

(I only just noticed this post so, throwing this out there. I
really liked Syldekur, and regardless of whether you like Rogue or not, it's ####ty OOC screwed up your game and autoed your frost giant, you had a nice development working for you.)

-R

TMNSWed 09-May-12 03:37 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#108651, "And thus the Kov escaped from his prison..."
In response to Reply #1

...and the wombs were raided

VoralianFri 11-May-12 09:15 AM
291 posts
#108724, "I got an extra ten days for trying to log in real fast ..."
In response to Reply #3

When the shift manager kitchen was not looking.
To have a frost ranger with no deletion with that role, it was worth the risk. I am sad, very sad. 2 more years of probation. =(

Who is kov?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108287 Previous topic | Next topic