Subject: "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Adapys the Weaver of the Elements, Pr..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #107894
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 02-Apr-12 09:48 AM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#107894, "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Adapys the Weaver of the Elements, Provincial Magistrate"

Mon Apr 2 07:45:00 2012

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Adapys perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:211

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BorkahdMon 02-Apr-12 10:29 AM
Member since 17th Mar 2009
187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#107895, "[rant]"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Mon 02-Apr-12 10:29 AM

I think it is super-lame to let a leader auto and I hate it everytime I see it. Once your times drop or you take interested in playing something else, don't be selfish and just delete or step down.

Not that Tribunal's numbers are booming and the slot was really needed right now, but that isn't the point. I would LOVE to see the time it takes for a leader to auto divided in half.

It is different if you can't access the game but when your time slowly drops off, you have a chance to delete.

/rant]

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #107894 Previous topic | Next topic