Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Fen the Elder Thief" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #107721
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 23-Mar-12 03:24 PM
Member since 07th Jun 2024
16911 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#107721, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Fen the Elder Thief"

Fri Mar 23 13:23:50 2012

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Fen perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:thief
Level:30
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:55

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DallevianFri 23-Mar-12 03:38 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1624 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#107722, "Poisoner, right?"
In response to Reply #0

Tough road to hoe. I've done 3 now in the middle ranks. Can be very powerful but also more frustrating than any other class. This seemed like your first try at it. You should try it again in a few months and focus on pk'ing in the 20s and 30s with neuro/fear. Also check out the wiki faqs at QHCF for poisoner tips and tricks.

Fen (Anonymous)Sun 25-Mar-12 05:01 PM
Charter member
#107746, "Yep, first time for everything"
In response to Reply #1

I was hoping to try poisoner/thug, but I have trouble with low HP races, and don't have the playstyle to make this build successful yet. I think I might try again with a svirf to mitigate some of the downsides of low hp and uncaballed.

Absolutely loved fear poison and neuro.

I just don't have the patience to die to so many things that can one round purely via damage output from skills. *sigh*

DallevianSun 25-Mar-12 06:03 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1624 posts
#107749, "Sure. Try an arial."
In response to Reply #2

I've done arial, human, and duergar. Arial was the best for me at all levels. The INT was a huge boost too as poisoner skills can be tough to improve and it is so expensive.

I would suggest poisoner and knife first. At 42 focus on thug up to parting block. You won't need cheap shot due to parting block and neuro. Then maybe round out poisoner up to grenade or just mind control + plant if you want (would need DV for extra thief points).

I would not do svirf, just me. shrug

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #107721 Previous topic | Next topic