Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Jhen the Dai Sensei of the Miyama..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #107386
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 16-Mar-12 04:16 AM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#107386, "(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Jhen the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"

Fri Mar 16 02:12:13 2012

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Jhen perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:138

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Tyntris (Anonymous)Fri 16-Mar-12 08:01 AM
Charter member
#107390, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Jhen the Dai Sensei of the Mi..."
In response to Reply #0

Actually expected to see this a long time ago, but I've got to give you props for not giving up when things seemed to go wrong for you all the time. I was hoping you'd keep on sticking it out because you was definitely improving. Not that I'm much more than a newb in all reality but I seemed to not quite have as bad of luck as you did. With your ability not to give up I hope you come back with another nexan.

Once again I want to say your ability to keep on going and never seeming irate when things went horribly wrong for you has kept me from not getting pissy when things start going wrong for Tyntris. So thanks for that.

I gotta ask though..wtf was up with the 2 you'd whisper all the time? I'm assuming it was some sort of alias or something doing it...but it still has me curious.

GLWYN!!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #107386 Previous topic | Next topic