Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Gerbonk the Path of Destruction" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #107037
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 07-Mar-12 01:20 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#107037, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Gerbonk the Path of Destruction"

Wed Mar 7 11:19:16 2012

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Gerbonk perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:115

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Wed 07-Mar-12 02:15 PM
Charter member
#107038, "What the hell!?!?!?!?"
In response to Reply #0

That's like the fifth high level orc over the last two weeks....

Where will the horde be without orcs to fill it?

Gerbonk (Anonymous)Wed 07-Mar-12 02:23 PM
Charter member
#107040, "Sorry bro"
In response to Reply #1

This was my first orc past level 15 since they could join cabals. Thanks for helping with the ranking grind in the mid ranks. I had a ton of fun up until about level 44. After that... well having every missed skill result in a death and having high fail rates on all my key skills that were not bash sucked.

Fort horde/(Villagers not following village dogma) caused me to lose 3 con in a single log in one day and my frustration got the better of me. I rolled something else up and I don't really do 2 chars at the same time so I left him to auto. Decided to give it one last hurrah before deletion though once they announced adding skulk.

The imms should really apply some preassure to mreklau to give up the chieftan spot. If you are still looking for him I suggest between 5am-8am EST during the work week. I would have loved to see a krunk chief.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #107037 Previous topic | Next topic