Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Yubotexz the Silent Striker of Brutal..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #106940
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 04-Mar-12 05:24 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106940, "(CON LOSS) [None] Yubotexz the Silent Striker of Brutality, Spymaster of Blackclaw"

Sun Mar 4 15:23:06 2012

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Yubotexz perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:292

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Yubotexz the Silent Striker of Br..., mastero, 04-Mar-12 05:42 PM, #1
     Reply Awesome thief, Gaspar, 04-Mar-12 06:58 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Awesome thief, mastero, 04-Mar-12 11:42 PM, #7
     Reply the reluctant devotee?, Scarabaeus, 04-Mar-12 07:25 PM, #3
     Reply RE: the reluctant devotee?, mastero, 04-Mar-12 11:18 PM, #6
     Reply I was so glad I recruited you for the guild, Timnad (Anonymous), 04-Mar-12 09:26 PM, #4
          Reply guildmaster?, Gaspar, 04-Mar-12 10:41 PM, #5
          Reply RE: I was so glad I recruited you for the guild, mastero, 04-Mar-12 11:49 PM, #8

masteroSun 04-Mar-12 05:42 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2006
12 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106941, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Yubotexz the Silent Striker of Br..."
In response to Reply #0

My first CON or age death, so thats good to finally end a character without the delete or auto. I almost let him auto after losing interest for a while but I came back with new energy and enjoyed the final days. I had loftier goals that I was unable to attain. I wanted to be more of a Scarab character and I wanted to get the thief point edge but I never could so I picked my other edges only an couple hours before Yubotexz final death just to test them out. My roleplay needs some work for sure. I thought I did well in both the Evil and Chaotic . My friends were slim and I usually knew enemies more closely then friends.
I picked my fights and knew some matches that seemed unwinnable and avoided them but I dont think I was overly cautious hence con death.
Thanks to most of you for making this character enjoyable for me.
Sorry to those of you I rubbed the wrong way.

GasparSun 04-Mar-12 06:58 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2007
367 posts
#106943, "Awesome thief"
In response to Reply #1

Which thief skills did you end up finishing with at level 42?

masteroSun 04-Mar-12 11:42 PM
12 posts
#106950, "RE: Awesome thief"
In response to Reply #2

Thanks. Thug to third attack. Binder to blindfold. I also had weapon trip and cheap shot. I rarely used the binder skills because I wanted to get the edge to move further in the path to Bind hands and practice the skills hard then and then surprise people with the new assault. But hey, next time. Weapontrip/cheapshot/partingblock definitely sealed some kills.

ScarabaeusSun 04-Mar-12 07:25 PM
Member since 19th Feb 2011
1524 posts
#106944, "the reluctant devotee?"
In response to Reply #1

I have to ask: is there some reason you never pursued the Scarab route? I considered approaching you a few times, but I never saw you at the shrine or heard a prayer and--given that some players prefer to be left alone--I backed off.

masteroSun 04-Mar-12 11:18 PM
12 posts
#106949, "RE: the reluctant devotee?"
In response to Reply #3

No. The reason was me being reluctant. I was successful at times but my game knowledge is really lacking(shrine location ect ect) in many ways so going for a defunct cabal seemed hard to me. My understanding of the religion lacks also. Thanks also for whoever got me my title. My first character with a title. Cool title.

Timnad (Anonymous)Sun 04-Mar-12 09:26 PM
Charter member
#106945, "I was so glad I recruited you for the guild"
In response to Reply #1

I had so many other thieves complaining about you I knew that the guild would be better off with you in it. Then I see you guildmaster!

Awesome work!

GasparSun 04-Mar-12 10:41 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2007
367 posts
#106946, "guildmaster?"
In response to Reply #4

Spymaster?

masteroSun 04-Mar-12 11:49 PM
12 posts
#106951, "RE: I was so glad I recruited you for the guild"
In response to Reply #4

Thanks for the good compliment. Anyone who could see me I wanted to fear me and therefore keep away. We started off that way too I think. I liked how you kept the chests full and I copied that from you for a while. You were cool.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #106940 Previous topic | Next topic