Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Muroth the Master of Vision, Kingpin ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #106785
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 28-Feb-12 06:52 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17193 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106785, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Muroth the Master of Vision, Kingpin of Galadon"

Tue Feb 28 16:50:25 2012

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Muroth perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:31
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:61

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AthiolesTue 28-Feb-12 07:07 PM
Member since 09th Jan 2011
392 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106789, "End of an experiment."
In response to Reply #0

As a serial warrior player I decided to try a thief. It was about what I expected it to be. Completely over powered with an element of surprise and completely worthless head to head. Granted I was only 31 (full thug path) but I was really depressed when it took me forever to kill the village outer. Not to mention it was pointless with any kind of defender. A far cry from my Nexus warriors.

Over all I think this combo really taught me that I could play an assassin. I had no problem following people/groups in and out of ranking areas and cities without being detected. That aside I don't think I will play another thief.

Thanks for the fun.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #106785 Previous topic | Next topic