Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Cyradia the Demon Goddess, Ravager of ..." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #106689
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 27-Feb-12 03:20 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17193 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106689, "(DELETED) [None] Cyradia the Demon Goddess, Ravager of the Deluded"

Mon Feb 27 08:57:45 2012

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Cyradia perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:58
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:3131

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Top

Reply You make me sad, grasshopper., Daevryn, 27-Feb-12 02:36 PM, #24
Reply Only a decade? Ohohoho. Just you wait....Just you wait...., Batman (Anonymous), 27-Feb-12 02:40 PM, #11
Reply RE: You make me sad, grasshopper., Splntrd, 27-Feb-12 02:43 PM, #12
Reply I don't think you guys get to call it a conspiracy theo..., ORB, 27-Feb-12 02:43 PM, #13
Reply RE: I don't think you guys get to call it a conspiracy ..., Daevryn, 27-Feb-12 02:50 PM, #15
     Reply RE: I don't think you guys get to call it a conspiracy ..., Splntrd, 27-Feb-12 02:56 PM, #16
     Reply RE: I don't think you guys get to call it a conspiracy ..., Daevryn, 27-Feb-12 03:00 PM, #19
          Reply RE: I don't think you guys get to call it a conspiracy ..., Splntrd, 27-Feb-12 03:10 PM, #21
     Reply RE: I don't think you guys get to call it a conspiracy ..., ORB, 27-Feb-12 03:01 PM, #17
          Reply RE: I don't think you guys get to call it a conspiracy ..., Daevryn, 27-Feb-12 03:04 PM, #18
               Reply I dunno., Dallevian, 27-Feb-12 03:11 PM, #22
Reply Who are you trying to fool?, Drogganar, 27-Feb-12 02:45 PM, #14
Reply Confirm or deny? Can't Cyradia clear this up?, Amberion, 27-Feb-12 03:13 PM, #23
Reply You will be missed. ;_; (NT), robdarken_, 27-Feb-12 03:08 PM, #20
Reply Sad panda is sad, Zulghinlour, 27-Feb-12 01:59 PM, #10
Reply So this one isn't because of Ordasen, whats the scoop?, Oldril, 27-Feb-12 01:26 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Cyradia the Demon Goddess, Ravager..., Isildur, 27-Feb-12 12:41 PM, #6
Reply THIS is ####ing sad, Drogganar, 27-Feb-12 12:15 PM, #5
Reply Blame Twist, Twist, 27-Feb-12 12:05 PM, #4
Reply Is this a real post?, Oldril, 27-Feb-12 01:24 PM, #7
Reply Lemme guess what happened., Gaspar, 27-Feb-12 01:36 PM, #9
Reply Oh no, Swordsosaurus, 27-Feb-12 11:43 AM, #3
Reply Buh I hope this wasnt pk related n/t, The-me, 27-Feb-12 11:31 AM, #2
Reply damnit...never got to try your religion. nt, Artificial, 27-Feb-12 11:02 AM, #1

DaevrynMon 27-Feb-12 03:20 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106701, "You make me sad, grasshopper."
In response to Reply #0

I'm sad that you chose to delete, and I'm also sad that I'm going to be putting up with another decade of conspiracy posts as fallout.

Batman (inactive user)Mon 27-Feb-12 02:40 PM
Charter member
#106702, "Only a decade? Ohohoho. Just you wait....Just you wait...."
In response to Reply #24

SplntrdMon 27-Feb-12 02:43 PM
Member since 08th Feb 2004
1096 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106703, "RE: You make me sad, grasshopper."
In response to Reply #24
Edited on Mon 27-Feb-12 02:43 PM

It's no longer a conspiracy theory when multiple staff members report the same things. At that point it becomes an actual conspiracy.

Splntrd

ORBMon 27-Feb-12 02:43 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
993 posts
#106704, "I don't think you guys get to call it a conspiracy theo..."
In response to Reply #24

Since it just got confirmed by a high ranking Imm who has been around forever.

Just saying...

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

DaevrynMon 27-Feb-12 02:50 PM
11117 posts
#106707, "RE: I don't think you guys get to call it a conspiracy ..."
In response to Reply #13

>Since it just got confirmed by a high ranking Imm who has
>been around forever.

My issues are:

1) No person has the full story on everything. For example, if I talk to or discipline a lower imm for something I don't feel compelled to report on the details of that to everyone else on staff much less the players at large.

2) People will read into an account what they want to read into it, not even necessarily what's actually there (e.g., if an unnamed imm did something, it's whichever imm they personally don't like), and

3) I can't even really refute or defend any of it without attacking or arguing against people I don't even want to argue with.

And frankly all of that just makes me ####ing exhausted with the whole thing.

SplntrdMon 27-Feb-12 02:55 PM
1096 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106708, "RE: I don't think you guys get to call it a conspiracy ..."
In response to Reply #15
Edited on Mon 27-Feb-12 02:56 PM

"1) No person has the full story on everything. For example, if I talk to or discipline a lower imm for something I don't feel compelled to report on the details of that to everyone else on staff much less the players at large."

You don't need the entire story on everything when lots of people have little pieces, and another massive chunk of it is displayed on a public forum and discussed in detail. You're deflecting.

"2) People will read into an account what they want to read into it, not even necessarily what's actually there (e.g., if an unnamed imm did something, it's whichever imm they personally don't like)"

I think it's pretty clear on Dio's who is being linked to acts of favoritism - especially if you have any experience with/had any conversations about/have been paying attention to the forums for the past several years. You're deliberately deflecting, again.

"3) I can't even really refute or defend any of it without attacking or arguing against people I don't even want to argue with."

Understandable.

"And frankly all of that just makes me ####ing exhausted with the whole thing."

You should only be exhausted if the story on the forums is threatening enough that you feel the need to run around and defend yourself/your friends/your loved ones. Maybe you have something you need to get off your chest?

Splntrd

DaevrynMon 27-Feb-12 03:06 PM
11117 posts
#106709, "RE: I don't think you guys get to call it a conspiracy ..."
In response to Reply #16

>"1) No person has the full story on everything. For example,
>if I talk to or discipline a lower imm for something I don't
>feel compelled to report on the details of that to everyone
>else on staff much less the players at large."
>
>You don't need the entire story on everything when lots of
>people have little pieces, and another massive chunk of it is
>displayed on a public forum and discussed in detail. You're
>deflecting.

I doubt what you've collected manages even half of the story on anything, honestly.

>"2) People will read into an account what they want to read
>into it, not even necessarily what's actually there (e.g., if
>an unnamed imm did something, it's whichever imm they
>personally don't like)"
>
>I think it's pretty clear on Dio's who is being linked to acts
>of favoritism - especially if you have any experience with/had
>any conversations about/have been paying attention to the
>forums for the past several years. You're deliberately
>deflecting, again.

I'm not, actually. I've seen people say, "Oh, this person is obviously X" when I know it's someone else in that particular case.

>"3) I can't even really refute or defend any of it without
>attacking or arguing against people I don't even want to argue
>with."
>
>Understandable.
>
>"And frankly all of that just makes me ####ing exhausted with
>the whole thing."
>
>You should only be exhausted if the story on the forums is
>threatening enough that you feel the need to run around and
>defend yourself/your friends/your loved ones. Maybe you have
>something you need to get off your chest?

No, but #### you anyway.

SplntrdMon 27-Feb-12 03:10 PM
1096 posts
#106715, "RE: I don't think you guys get to call it a conspiracy ..."
In response to Reply #19

"I doubt what you've collected manages even half of the story on anything, honestly."

Since we're talking about multiple firsthand accounts from staff members - the "less than half" is still looking pretty credible. Unless you'd like to contribute testimony of your own to make sense of the situation.

"No, but #### you anyway."

Yup, that's what I thought.

Splntrd

ORBMon 27-Feb-12 03:01 PM
993 posts
#106710, "RE: I don't think you guys get to call it a conspiracy ..."
In response to Reply #15

True there is always three sides to every story. However a lot of what she says is very black and white and something people have complained about for a long time that was always just ignored or denied in the past. Especially Imms outing characters player behind the scenes and rewarding/ignoring accordingly. I mean some player names being tagged to a character by level 20, I don't know how else you can interpret that. I know you guys are going to circle the wagons here, but I really wish you'd use it as a chance to instead address the issues head on and make some cultural changes behind the scenes.

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

DaevrynMon 27-Feb-12 03:04 PM
11117 posts
#106711, "RE: I don't think you guys get to call it a conspiracy ..."
In response to Reply #17

What makes you think I haven't talked to people about any of those things?

DallevianMon 27-Feb-12 03:11 PM
1639 posts
#106716, "I dunno."
In response to Reply #18

I feel like I was incorrectly flagged just last week and my conversation with Cyradia in RotD was negatively impacted by that.

Furthermore, I feel like I can't get an empowerment interview on similar reasoning but maybe that's just me being silly.

DrogganarMon 27-Feb-12 02:45 PM
Member since 08th Feb 2012
9 posts
#106705, "Who are you trying to fool?"
In response to Reply #24

Everybody knows about your relations with some of the veterans, overpowered rewards and etc etc etc. Some players are getting ten times more candies than other twenty gathered all together.

Those theories became too obvious and insolent even for me - while I never kept tracking of the players and their characters.

I warned you earlier, but you are too supreme to listen others. Obviously, even other immortals.

AmberionMon 27-Feb-12 03:13 PM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#106717, "Confirm or deny? Can't Cyradia clear this up?"
In response to Reply #24

Because I quite frankly don't believe that the post on Dios are true, call me naive or whatever, but if I look that handle up it certainly doesn't strike me as Cryadia.

And I quite frankly don't want to believe any of it, if it were the truth, it would probarbly kill CF for me for good unless some drastic changes were made.

And if it isn't true, well, then I'm a happy camper as always.

So, can someone get Cyradia here to confirm or deny that it's her posting on Dios? Please!

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

robdarken_Mon 27-Feb-12 03:07 PM
Member since 09th Sep 2009
374 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#106714, "You will be missed. ;_; (NT)"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Mon 27-Feb-12 03:08 PM

fg

ZulghinlourMon 27-Feb-12 01:59 PM
9792 posts
#106700, "Sad panda is sad"
In response to Reply #0

We'll always have deep fried oreos and wine.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

OldrilMon 27-Feb-12 01:26 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2011
641 posts
#106698, "So this one isn't because of Ordasen, whats the scoop?"
In response to Reply #0

Were peoples descriptions being copied that much???

IsildurMon 27-Feb-12 12:41 PM
5969 posts
#106696, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Cyradia the Demon Goddess, Ravager..."
In response to Reply #0

Bummer. Here's hoping you at least rejoin the ranks of mortals.

DrogganarMon 27-Feb-12 12:15 PM
Member since 08th Feb 2012
9 posts
#106695, "THIS is ####ing sad"
In response to Reply #0

Though you didn't make me a nightreaver and gave it to the deleted-soon-noob (hehe), I still think you been one of the most interesting and just imms up there. Your depatrure is a heavy strike on the unbiased game and it's very sad

Come back, you always can /ignore Twist!

Or #tr {Twist tells you %1} {#gag}

Seriously... You are too good to leave.

TwistMon 27-Feb-12 12:05 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#106694, "Blame Twist"
In response to Reply #0

I won't go into details, but I inadvertently insulted Cyradia 3 times over the past couple months and despite my (lame) attempts to apologize, no dice.

She might dispute this and say there were other reasons and such but the real true story is that I was an egotistical ass.

Not sure if I feel worse for Cyradia or for the players who, due to my actions, won't get to continue to benefit from Cyradia's outstanding Imm and mortal presence(s).

You'll always be welcome back, Cyradia.

OldrilMon 27-Feb-12 01:24 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2011
641 posts
#106697, "Is this a real post?"
In response to Reply #4

Or did I wake up in twilightville, tx

GasparMon 27-Feb-12 01:36 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2007
367 posts
#106699, "Lemme guess what happened."
In response to Reply #4

Bash Bash Flurry

get all.coins corpse

For shame Twist! 3100 hours worth of coin? Was it worth it...

SwordsosaurusMon 27-Feb-12 11:43 AM
Member since 16th May 2010
295 posts
#106693, "Oh no"
In response to Reply #0

You were very intimidating. I said your name once and you appeared before us, scared the bejeebus out of me. I only saw you one other time, and you scared me then too. Great evil presence.

Is this because of the dolts in the description thread? Grrr..

The-meMon 27-Feb-12 11:31 AM
Member since 14th Jun 2011
333 posts
#106692, "Buh I hope this wasnt pk related n/t"
In response to Reply #0

nt

ArtificialMon 27-Feb-12 11:02 AM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
#106691, "damnit...never got to try your religion. nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #106689 Previous topic | Next topic