Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Euzelin Oranan the Master of Weapons..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #106352
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 16-Feb-12 11:56 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17193 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106352, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Euzelin Oranan the Master of Weapons, Imperial Blade"

Thu Feb 16 21:54:51 2012

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Euzelin perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:79

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BeerFri 17-Feb-12 12:03 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106353, "Wanted to cool off but said #### it."
In response to Reply #0

I'm a rage-deleter. That's what I do. I almost did a few times...but I'd keep telling myself it would be better someday.

But it ain't right now. So tonight after dying, I said '#### it, I just lost all my weapons or almost all due to a skill and I'm tired of this'

I won't start a rant but I am pretty sour about some Forties and some Ragers. Sometimes it's due to my own selfishness...not knowing when to run, not knowing when to prep enough. But sometimes it's just douchy.

I'll roll something else...hopefully to hero. And hopefully I'll get to enjoy the game a bit more than I do now. Maybe something I never heroed. Because I did hero some players.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #106352 Previous topic | Next topic