Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Devon vo Brevis di Nostris the Weaver of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #106310
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 15-Feb-12 02:24 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17193 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106310, "(AUTO) [None] Devon vo Brevis di Nostris the Weaver of the Elements"

Wed Feb 15 12:22:26 2012

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Devon perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:154

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Mauz (Anonymous)Wed 15-Feb-12 03:03 PM
Charter member
#106314, "That was one wicked fight we had"
In response to Reply #0

Other than that, I don't think I ever saw you on, based on the style you brought to that one fight I have a lot of respect for you.

VitriolicStreamWed 22-Feb-12 03:00 PM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
212 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106558, "RE: That was one wicked fight we had"
In response to Reply #1

You never saw me on because I rolled up Devon something like a year ago, solo-ranked to hero, and then kind of lost steam when I had to finish up the last set of spells. I kept him around just because, and never quite got back into him.

The basic concept was a sphere honor snob that was better than everyone else because of his noble blood. I had just come off of Arkellin so I thought that I might want to try an invoker without the restrictions on killing people certain places, or the cabal dynamics.

And yes, that was quite a fight

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #106310 Previous topic | Next topic