Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Niicrolius Tempestas the Evoc..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #106266
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 14-Feb-12 06:00 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106266, "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Niicrolius Tempestas the Evocator of Sundered Lightning"

Tue Feb 14 15:57:16 2012

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Niicrolius perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:druid
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:226

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

VladamirThu 12-Apr-12 11:24 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#108085, "I don't know how I missed this deletion coming by."
In response to Reply #0

Writing bitchy whiny notes to the Fortress and Baer, because you were summoned into the Fortress tactically when you came there to kill me as Irusan really always left a bad taste in my mouth when dealing with this character, even as other characters. It was like just knowing you had done that so tainted the character in my mind, that it detracted from all future interactions with you. It was such a smack in the face of Outlander roleplay, that I think every single person in the Fortress at the time had the same sort of "What the #### is this dude doing?" attitude.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #106266 Previous topic | Next topic