Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Drogganar the Avatar" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #106086
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 08-Feb-12 03:56 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17194 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106086, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Drogganar the Avatar"

Wed Feb 8 13:52:58 2012

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Drogganar perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:shaman
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:146

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Drogganar the Avatar, Onya (Anonymous), 11-Feb-12 06:36 PM, #18
Reply Giving up, Drogganar, 08-Feb-12 05:37 PM, #3
Reply I thought all evil felar rangers were autoleadered? nt, Dallevian, 08-Feb-12 05:56 PM, #4
Reply I think EVERY reaver is feeling the sting of that appoi..., Vokharin (Anonymous), 09-Feb-12 04:37 AM, #5
Reply Few things Re Night Reaver, Mhag (Anonymous), 09-Feb-12 12:36 PM, #6
Reply I thought this was too good a character ..., Bell (NOT Oryntohr), 09-Feb-12 12:41 PM, #7
Reply convenience empowerment, Scarabaeus, 09-Feb-12 12:47 PM, #8
Reply I expected that, Drogganar, 09-Feb-12 02:00 PM, #10
Reply There are very good reasons for me not being nightreave..., Foratha (Anonymous), 09-Feb-12 01:28 PM, #9
Reply Thank you!, Drogganar, 09-Feb-12 02:05 PM, #11
     Reply RE: Thank you!, Daevryn, 09-Feb-12 02:23 PM, #13
          Reply RE: Thank you!, Trouble, 09-Feb-12 02:36 PM, #14
          Reply Thirded!, Balta, 09-Feb-12 03:49 PM, #15
          Reply I've had totally 2 outlanders, 1 lvl 50 and 1 lvl 51. M..., Amberion, 10-Feb-12 05:42 AM, #17
          Reply Always wondered.., Gaspar, 09-Feb-12 05:59 PM, #16
Reply Forgot Barzhbee!, Drogganar, 09-Feb-12 02:08 PM, #12
Reply Well this sucks..., Nivaen (Anonymous), 08-Feb-12 04:28 PM, #2
Reply ambivalence, Scarabaeus, 08-Feb-12 04:03 PM, #1

Onya (Anonymous)Sat 11-Feb-12 06:36 PM
Charter member
#106172, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Drogganar the Avatar"
In response to Reply #0

Damn. I really wanted to have time to team up with an evil shaman. That's the only class I've really not had time to pair my skills with. I think it really could have been nasty. Oh well. You seemed to have good RP and also seemed to know the land as well. A shame we never got to hunt together... GLWYN

DrogganarWed 08-Feb-12 05:32 PM
Member since 08th Feb 2012
9 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106105, "Giving up"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Wed 08-Feb-12 05:37 PM

Thanks to everyone in outlanders, especially Foratha, Nivaen and Yindathos. You three made this characters fun to play.

My first outlander (I had one sylvan many years ago), third fire shaman (two were imperials, guess you know who).

I had great plans, probably best role I ever made, interesting religy situation (yes, I love difficult situations, sorry Scarab!). But all that got beaten by "induct to the leader" event. Yesterday he was a plege, and got straight to the leader. Well, if there are so good players, I'm ultimately suck and now I completely realize it. CF is too good place for me and it's time for me to leave for good, as soon as I finish another project (or probably delete within few days).

Foratha: even if your con is 4 or 5, you should be made a reaver. You gave your life for the cabal, and many hours of your life. Maybe you would be reaver for 1 day, but you fully deserved that.

Nivaen: tough cat! Thank you for your words. But no, obviously I can't beat Mrekya because either a) I'm in some mystical black list, or b) I'm just not good enough (I've played 150 hours, and if I'm not a reaver I won't ever become). Also, maybe it was wrong to spend so much time looking for the spots, but it was in my role and should be done.

Yindathos: don't die so much! But looks like you do not care about dying as much as I do Good luck.

Scarab: I had plans about Dvalygg (mostly - fighting him), but shaman can't do much vs mummy. If I'd be reaver, I'd have chances to make a trap, without - only running and talking from the distance I wanted to simply follow you (Saraba), but for some reason you though I'm looking for the cult too. No, I just wanted to follow most predatory being - great wild beast, and though I did it well. Can't do better anyways, it's my limit.

PS: ignite is addictive. Post, and maybe I'll have a chance to answer.

EDIT: removed little rant about favoritism in CF, I don't really care anymore.

DallevianWed 08-Feb-12 05:56 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
#106106, "I thought all evil felar rangers were autoleadered? nt"
In response to Reply #3

nt

Vokharin (Anonymous)Thu 09-Feb-12 04:37 AM
Charter member
#106123, "I think EVERY reaver is feeling the sting of that appoi..."
In response to Reply #3

Before you know it he will have won an RC contest and upon deletion, just happen to be a...well, anyway, I liked Drogg and was really hoping we could have arranged our Galadon event that you, Forath and I discussed briefly but looks like that wont be happening.

You may have removed your rant but everyone is thinking it. Pledge to reaver leader in a week? *nightlaugh*

Mhag (Anonymous)Thu 09-Feb-12 12:36 PM
Charter member
#106136, "Few things Re Night Reaver"
In response to Reply #5

I'd Say the new guy has best pk ration and best retrival ratio (to ours played) on ebils outties. If this decision had come a few days ago, I might have pushed that 11 con and see how far it could go Loved the withers guys, GLWYN

Bell (NOT Oryntohr)Thu 09-Feb-12 12:41 PM
Charter member
#106138, "I thought this was too good a character ..."
In response to Reply #3

... to instantly delete over not getting insects. Great persona, lots of potential upside, skill set that's pretty unique in the current Tree, etc...

As I read back over it, it kinda reads like I'm knocking you, which is not my intention. I'm just surprised b/c I thought there was a lot of cool stuff going on with Drog, and really mean all this as a compliment to the character.

GLWYN

ScarabaeusThu 09-Feb-12 12:47 PM
Member since 19th Feb 2011
1524 posts
#106140, "convenience empowerment"
In response to Reply #3

From HELP EMPOWERMENT: The reason why empowerment exists is because we want priests to be part of a religion. This means that your best bet is to have a sphere with a god, and to be a priest of a god... If you ever stray from the religion for which you have been empowered, all of your powers will be cut off.

My issue with this character is that he had no interest at all in the religion of the immortal that empowered him. Be predatory if you wish, but your only interest and allegiance was in Thar Eris. Which is why I approved of Dvalygg's request to offer you up in sacrifice and why you would have lost empowerment immediately following that battle.

I can't speak for the Outlander immortals, but the bleak future for this character was likely a contributing factor to not becoming Nightreaver.

DrogganarThu 09-Feb-12 02:00 PM
9 posts
#106144, "I expected that"
In response to Reply #8

I felt that there is something wrong with religion and prepaired 2 role chapters, leading Drogg from simple follower of the beast deeper into religion. No idea if you would like it or not, though. Drogg supposed to uncover not only his past, but also link between his ancestors and GWB.

Dvalygg and sacrifice... I don't think he would success with me But who knows! Anyways, thank you for empowerment, chance and interraction.

Foratha (Anonymous)Thu 09-Feb-12 01:28 PM
Charter member
#106143, "There are very good reasons for me not being nightreave..."
In response to Reply #3

And those will be revealed once Foratha is dead. (It's not an RP one, I did want Nightreaver but I'm 100% alright with the reasons to why I didn't get it.)

I like Drogganar, hope you took my outbursts towards you as RP, as that's how it was meant, smacking down on the stupid giant etc, calling you an idiot.

A shame you didn't stick it out. The current nightreaver will do an awesome job, a shame you didn't get to interact or see her in action.

And btw, come back again to outlander, it's not my favourit cabal. ^^ The possibility for me playing one in Outlander again are very high. heh

DrogganarThu 09-Feb-12 02:05 PM
9 posts
#106145, "Thank you!"
In response to Reply #9

Thank for your kind words. From beginning, you voted against me and I had to break Rolas and kinda force him to induct me. You made it difficult

Rolas, thank you for induction and hope you had fun with that little trick I played there!

About nightreaver - I've spent about 50 hours seeking for the ancient instincts. Maybe more. I've seen it necessary and totally required for cabal leader, to have instincts 100%. Maybe mrekya have it at 100%, if so - it's far from his first outlander. If I'd PK instead, trust me, I'd have much, much better scores.

But it doesn't matter now, Drogg is dead and gone, and I'm done with outlanders.

DaevrynThu 09-Feb-12 02:23 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#106147, "RE: Thank you!"
In response to Reply #11

>I've seen it necessary and
>totally required for cabal leader, to have instincts 100%.

That can't be correct, because I've held an Outlander leader position more than once and I still don't know how to find everything you need for that.

TroubleThu 09-Feb-12 02:36 PM
Member since 10th Nov 2003
208 posts
#106148, "RE: Thank you!"
In response to Reply #13

I'd actually bet there's fewer than a handful of folks who've ever gotten it to 100% (not counting multiple characters of the same player). Heck I've played a lot of Outlanders over the years and I've never gotten it past 97% when I was really trying to. And I've been a leader or 3 in Outlander too.

BaltaThu 09-Feb-12 03:49 PM
Member since 05th Apr 2011
166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106151, "Thirded!"
In response to Reply #14

Definately do not need instincts 100% to be
a leader.

AmberionFri 10-Feb-12 05:42 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#106161, "I've had totally 2 outlanders, 1 lvl 50 and 1 lvl 51. M..."
In response to Reply #14

Took me about 230 hours totally though.

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

GasparThu 09-Feb-12 05:59 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2007
367 posts
#106155, "Always wondered.."
In response to Reply #13

I heard that when you get 100% instincts it unlocks the Rail Gun, but it doesn't come with any ammo.

This type of comment is unnecessary for this thread. I apologize for wasting your time.

DrogganarThu 09-Feb-12 02:08 PM
9 posts
#106146, "Forgot Barzhbee!"
In response to Reply #3

How could I forgot witch, witch? You are awesome and I'll miss, miss you. Thanks for all the fun, though we both were mostly loners, our talks was fun, fun! Good luck, luck, and see you as a Harbidner, der!

Nivaen (Anonymous)Wed 08-Feb-12 04:28 PM
Charter member
#106093, "Well this sucks..."
In response to Reply #0

man, I was really looking forward to seeing what you could do in the hero ranks. speaking from experience, if you deleted because you werent made reaver... you shouldnt have.. that is the most fickle of all outlander leader positions... if you would have out performed the current reaver.. they may have give it to you.

anyways, it was fun that we did get to travel together some... I enjoyed helping you rank and the time we got into some fun pk action on kiadana.

GLWYN

Niv

ScarabaeusWed 08-Feb-12 04:03 PM
Member since 19th Feb 2011
1524 posts
#106087, "ambivalence"
In response to Reply #0

I was really waiting to see what was going to transpire between you and Dvalygg. Alas, I will not get to find out. I can only assume you deleted because you were not made Nightreaver...

For future reference, if you're going to follow me with an empowerment character, you would be far better off just doing that. Using the Cult as a means to an end never goes well.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #106086 Previous topic | Next topic