Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Kalash the Grand Master of Changeling..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105814
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 30-Jan-12 12:12 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17194 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105814, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Kalash the Grand Master of Changelings"

Mon Jan 30 10:08:44 2012

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Kalash perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:148

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kalash (Anonymous)Mon 30-Jan-12 08:58 PM
Charter member
#105824, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Kalash the Grand Master of Change..."
In response to Reply #0

This was a really fun char. I originally wanted to make him a Herald and just RP it up and have some fun, but decided it would be more fun to try and learn to PK with the simplest build there is: The offense/defense shifter. Found my black in a pretty easy spot, and it was on. I made a point never to run from a fight unless it was just stupid, and a lot of times not even then. I wanted to accomplish two things: Learn the octagonal tower, and I was going to learn how to start PKing by golly! It was a blast though, and almost everyone I fought with was classy and used at least a modicum of RP.

Kalash was supposed to be a talentless mage who was taken in for testing by the same mad scientist that created 1010x (Lolo the conjurer clockwork). The clockwork was the bane of his existence, but he eventually managed to learn to control it. That's how he shapeshifted! Long story short, he found balance in his life through others, and wanted to balance thera the same way.

Once school started I was getting pretty close to con death, so I figured I'd just ride it out, and end it, but it's kind of hard to die with 1300+ hp and the grizzly/komodo, so I started taking a lot more risks, sticking around in fights I shouldn't have, picking fights I shouldn't have (sorry forties! the balance was swaying, and I got my ass handed to me anyway!). I tried not to just throw away con, but I can't take any more time! A naked duel with a villager was the end! (Thanks Loh, you were fun!)

There are too many goodbyes to post, so replies get goodbyes!
See you in the fields!

Mauz (Anonymous)Mon 30-Jan-12 09:03 PM
Charter member
#105825, "I really liked Kalash"
In response to Reply #1

I'm sorry that our time got cut short during the session when you asked for a truce and we just sat in that out of the way area and shared our stories. I was really enjoying that.

I also like the idea that you took an existing character's role and built upon it. I enjoy when these stories we create build upon each other. (Especially since I was fond of Lolo's role anyway.)

Really nice job, and I hope you return soon.

Kalash (Anonymous)Tue 31-Jan-12 01:28 AM
Charter member
#105826, "Yeah, it's nice to actually get to know the other chars..."
In response to Reply #2

I thought Mauz was interesting, especially after our chat. Fighting was always fun, and always a risk! Thanks for the talks and fights, it was fun.

See you soon!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105814 Previous topic | Next topic