Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Raegahn Veluje the Voice of the King, Ana..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105623
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 23-Jan-12 02:40 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17194 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105623, "(AUTO) [None] Raegahn Veluje the Voice of the King, Anathema to the Empire"

Thu Jan 19 22:00:27 2012

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Raegahn perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:191

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Raegahn Veluje the Voice of the King,..., Daevryn, 23-Jan-12 11:10 AM, #9
Reply Lol, Eleagra (Anonymous), 23-Jan-12 12:19 PM, #8
Reply A bit of advice, sirrah, Rindros (Anonymous), 20-Jan-12 03:08 AM, #4
Reply Your rp was very odd, Bolzhor (Anonymous), 20-Jan-12 02:04 AM, #3
Reply Lame nt, Eleagra (Anonymous), 20-Jan-12 01:05 AM, #2
Reply I really wish, fist-law, 20-Jan-12 12:46 AM, #1
     Reply dunno if he was playing another character, incognito, 20-Jan-12 09:08 PM, #5
          Reply It's very suspicious, GhostBuster, 21-Jan-12 05:04 AM, #6
               Reply Its not coincidence, Oldril, 23-Jan-12 09:22 AM, #7
               Reply Your an idiot, Raman (NOT Raegan), 01-Feb-12 04:40 PM, #10
                    Reply Swing and a miss. Read it again. nt, Artificial, 01-Feb-12 04:43 PM, #11

DaevrynMon 23-Jan-12 02:40 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105700, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Raegahn Veluje the Voice of the King,..."
In response to Reply #0

I'm sure a lot of people will say bad things, and I won't say they're wrong, but I'll choose to be the voice of positivity:

Raegahn didn't put up with a lot of #### as an Emperor, even #### that probably would have been smarter for her to put up with, and I think that's kind of cool. It was refreshing to see the kind of Emperor who actually was willing to anath people that, from a pure powergaming perspective, they probably should find an excuse to forgive.

Eleagra (Anonymous)Mon 23-Jan-12 12:19 PM
Charter member
#105705, "Lol"
In response to Reply #9

Something tells me that this decision was pure OOC thing. Sure she found an excuse for it and you may call it RP, but my bet would be on her hatred to that char bleeding through.

Rindros (Anonymous)Fri 20-Jan-12 03:08 AM
Charter member
#105628, "A bit of advice, sirrah"
In response to Reply #0

If you're going to tell the leader of Scion that you've ordered your entire cabal to fullsac every member of Scion who dies, until I outduct a member that took three items from one of yours, you'd best be damn sure I won't kill you first.

I have a reputation in the Abyss to maintain, you know, and I cannot have dogs making threats, no matter how small they, or the dog, are.

In OOC terms, however, I felt bad about it, because I never pull anything like that. Luckily your set was amazing enough it all got used.

Bolzhor (Anonymous)Fri 20-Jan-12 02:04 AM
Charter member
#105627, "Your rp was very odd"
In response to Reply #0

I thought your RP was odd when I took your glass-eye bracelet and gave it to Tahren.

Raegahn tells you 'So why did you take my bracelet?'
Raegahn tells you 'Just to be a #### or what?'
Raegahn tells you 'No words now cow?'
Raegahn tells you 'Your a pathetic piece of ####'

Eleagra (Anonymous)Fri 20-Jan-12 01:05 AM
Charter member
#105625, "Lame nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

fist-lawFri 20-Jan-12 12:46 AM
Member since 30th Sep 2011
149 posts
#105624, "I really wish"
In response to Reply #0

I really wish that lasting penalties could be imposed on people who let a cabal leader autodelete, if they are playing other characters. It's just real, real crappy in my book.

incognitoFri 20-Jan-12 09:08 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105656, "dunno if he was playing another character"
In response to Reply #1

but as someone who has had to cabal leaders auto (or maybe 3) it's not always within your control.

Sometimes I've had no opportunity to log in and in addition I've had no idea it had been as long as it had without me having logged in.

I wasn't Raeghan, and I have some issues with his leadership, but equally I felt he did contribute when he was actually logged on. It just became (as far as I could tell) rare, and the empire went to the ####ter as a result.

GhostBusterSat 21-Jan-12 05:04 AM
Member since 21st Jan 2012
2 posts
#105667, "It's very suspicious"
In response to Reply #5

Raegahn emperored and put on the powerful positions total noobs.

Then...

Raegan autodeleted.
Jekota autodeleted.
Zarizza autodeleted.

Not too much for a simple coincidence? I'm not accausing him in cheating. But all this looks very suspicious.

Also, Raegahn is currently playing another character with absolutely same RP. He began that character while Raegahn wasn't autodeleted or, fwiw, anathemed.

OldrilMon 23-Jan-12 09:22 AM
Member since 20th Jan 2011
641 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105698, "Its not coincidence"
In response to Reply #6

Where there is smoke there is fire.

Raman (NOT Raegan)Wed 01-Feb-12 04:40 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #6

I have not been playing the game at all you retard. I have not had time nor the desire to play. Super busy at work and such, which is the reason Raegan autoed in the first place. Kept trying to keep logging in but the times became further and further apart. Till I just wasnt able to get back in time. Hell this is the first time I have even had a chance to look at my DT. Yup I am sure alot of people hated me but I dont give a ####. I played an Emperor how I thought it should be, a no #### taking asshole. Thera was mine and anything I wanted in it was mine as Raegan seen it. Anathemaed several people, promoted alot as well. Was everyone happy with them? I didnt give a ####, its what I did to ensure I held my rightful position of power. But slinging #### like your doing and trying to say I was all three of those people is retarded. How the #### would I promote myself to Shadow Lord without the Imms being like hey now what the hell is he doing. Do us all a favor and do not reproduce so your simpleton mentaliaty does not pass to your poor excuse for offspring thanks. I may do some good byes a bit later if I have time tonight. Not sure when I will ever get to return to CF, I do kinda miss it. Just not some of the idiots who play it.

"Of course we can kill that Ancient red dragon with the three of us, I am the Voice of the King!" quote by Raegan Veluge , Voice of the King Empress of Thera

ArtificialWed 01-Feb-12 04:43 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
#105875, "Swing and a miss. Read it again. nt"
In response to Reply #10

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105623 Previous topic | Next topic