Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Manaheim Trondbrok the Legend of t..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105360
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 05-Jan-12 03:44 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105360, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Manaheim Trondbrok the Legend of the Battlefield, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan"

Thu Jan 5 13:40:33 2012

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Manaheim perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:190

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Manaheim Trondbrok the Legend ..., Mhag (Anonymous), 13-Jan-12 03:06 PM, #9
Reply Bleh, Rijafta (Anonymous), 07-Jan-12 04:00 PM, #8
Reply Huh., Twist, 05-Jan-12 05:40 PM, #3
Reply Badun-dun-PSHHT! -nt-, fist-law, 05-Jan-12 10:16 PM, #4
Reply RE: Huh., Enlilth, 06-Jan-12 09:41 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Manaheim Trondbrok the Legend ..., Manaheim, 05-Jan-12 04:21 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Manaheim Trondbrok the Legend ..., Rindros (Anonymous), 05-Jan-12 05:02 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Manaheim Trondbrok the Legend ..., Vokharin (Anonymous), 06-Jan-12 05:17 AM, #5
     Reply adios my friend, Quinlon (Anonymous), 06-Jan-12 09:30 AM, #6

Mhag (Anonymous)Fri 13-Jan-12 03:06 PM
Charter member
#105493, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Manaheim Trondbrok the Legend ..."
In response to Reply #0

Ah damn you were awesome man, theres ways and means of fixing a con problem Also edges and gearing right, and some preps can make you on par with anyone you fight. Too see you sleep brother, too soon. also GLWYN

Rijafta (Anonymous)Sat 07-Jan-12 04:00 PM
Charter member
#105382, "Bleh"
In response to Reply #0

Now who am I going to talk to? Rijafta is such a fricken loner, so it was nice to have someone to chat with. Manaheim's way of talking was nice. It made me wish I'd gone with some kind of stylish kind of diction instead of super plain.

Sorry my RP sucked the other night, I was tired and just didn't have the mental capacity to think up what to say and do. My creativity circuits are fried right now.

Also, Rijafta does like being a magistrate in Seantryn. It's a fun town to fight in because of the size and the messed up grids. I wish more people would come play.

TwistThu 05-Jan-12 05:40 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105365, "Huh."
In response to Reply #0

When I watched you from above, leveling at about level 32 in the Battlefields, I was pretty sure you'd be a steamroller. I even said so over immchat, and got several wry looks.

fist-lawThu 05-Jan-12 10:16 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2011
149 posts
#105369, "Badun-dun-PSHHT! -nt-"
In response to Reply #3

asf

EnlilthFri 06-Jan-12 09:41 AM
Member since 20th Jan 2008
187 posts
#105376, "RE: Huh."
In response to Reply #3

I woulda juiced immxp if the last name had in fact been steamroller

-- Try an Enlilth follower today! Enlilth, now with 40% more chewey caramel in every bite. --

ManaheimThu 05-Jan-12 04:21 PM
Member since 05th Jan 2012
28 posts
#105363, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Manaheim Trondbrok the Legend ..."
In response to Reply #0

I had a really fun time, especially as a magistrate in seantryn modan (I think being a magistrate there is highly underated). I had tried to be a dwarf tribunal before, I figured awesome dwarf xp + pincer + balance of the sister + dual wield whip + entwine = Pwnt j00!

Didnt work out quite so well as I thought. All I could do was taunt the latest criminal who killed me that I would be back.

I had fun fights with the scions such as quinlon and scree, thanks guys. I had fun fights with outlanders too, cheers rixelplx, rolas.

Thanks to 'me mates' mhag, rogran, lyrhin, yantha, tryhen, knagniam.

It was fun, but I was getting too tired of being largely inneffective. Seriously, I was down to 16 con (I had 25 when I heroed). I understand I still had 13x3 deaths to use up before I con died, but Manaheim was going nowhere.

Sorry if I didnt mention you, I wanted too keep my goodbyes brief.

*** Clumsily signed Manaheim Trondbrock ***

Rindros (Anonymous)Thu 05-Jan-12 05:02 PM
Charter member
#105364, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Manaheim Trondbrok the Legend ..."
In response to Reply #1

Tribunals have been much more annoying to me in general than as any other character, but I thought you were pretty cool. I don't think I ever got to kill you, but you seemed to figure out pretty fast that you weren't likely to kill me, so you got in, manacled, and left. Caused problems enough, I assure you. I don't fault it one bit.

Vokharin (Anonymous)Fri 06-Jan-12 05:17 AM
Charter member
#105373, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Manaheim Trondbrok the Legend ..."
In response to Reply #1

I just wasted an edge for fighting you! You were always willing to fight and that is what makes life fun so thank you for that.

Quinlon (Anonymous)Fri 06-Jan-12 09:30 AM
Charter member
#105375, "adios my friend"
In response to Reply #1

It was fun times. For a while there when trib was super strong I felt like the only criminal for all of you guys to play with. At the end when you sent those last tells about seantryn I wasn't sure if you were whining or just trying to get some action (you know you can always try and be the aggresor right?). I came down after a while and we played, then fort attacked and I had to defend.

You and mhag were definentally fun tribs to chat with and dwarves seem like they can be badass but in practice they do a lot of face tanking.

Good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105360 Previous topic | Next topic